Remember, you MUST register to post on the Fiesta Fan forums. It's completely free to join. Just click HERE to become a member for free!

REGISTER NOW TO REMOVE ALL ADS ON THIS FORUM!

Closed Thread

Old 05-08-2008, 05:45 AM   #1
Mindfreek454
Mushroom

Mindfreek454 is on a distinguished road
Item list w/ prices

Is there a list of the fiesta items and their prices around somewhere i could look at? I gotta sell some junk and i don't know the street prices of a few items and i don't wanna get ripped off. Someone help me please!!! TY!!!
Old 05-08-2008, 06:22 AM   #2
Ivramire
Where shall we wander?

Ivramire has much to be proud ofIvramire has much to be proud ofIvramire has much to be proud ofIvramire has much to be proud ofIvramire has much to be proud ofIvramire has much to be proud ofIvramire has much to be proud ofIvramire has much to be proud ofIvramire has much to be proud ofIvramire has much to be proud of
Ask some people you trust. Prices flucuate too much and vary from server to server to make a static list worthwhile.
Old 05-09-2008, 08:11 PM   #3
Manzcar
WHOOOOOOOOOOS THEEEEEERE!

Tournaments Won: 2

In-Game Name: Same as above
Current Level: Manzcar sndy| Elijaz 2x
Server: Teva
Manzcar has disabled reputation
Originally Posted by lvramire View Post
Ask some people you trust. Prices flucuate too much and vary from server to server to make a static list worthwhile.
They can flucuate in the same day. I have sold stuff at price x and quickly sold them and a few hours later try to sell some more of the same stuff at price x and no one wants it.

The best bet is know what you want to sell and check other peoples shops to see what they are selling it for and set your price from there.

LOKI Thanks!!
Closed Thread