Remember, you MUST register to post on the Fiesta Fan forums. It's completely free to join. Just click HERE to become a member for free!

REGISTER NOW TO REMOVE ALL ADS ON THIS FORUM!

Old 12-19-2009, 02:53 AM   #11
cillia
O(≧∇≦)O ~♪

In-Game Name: yufu,Vangel
Current Level: 61, 26
Server: West
cillia has a spectacular aura aboutcillia has a spectacular aura aboutcillia has a spectacular aura about
Send a message via AIM to cillia Send a message via MSN to cillia Send a message via Yahoo to cillia

welcome to FF :3!

Quote:
96:What's 『マジか』?
97: >>96 are you serious?
98:Yes, I am.
99:that was an answer, not a question

Dragon Nest
IGN: leafie, Xiol
Class: Acrobat, Mystic
Guild: Duality
Server: Velskud (West)
cillia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2009, 04:35 AM   #12
secbro20
Currently Gameless

secbro20 is a splendid one to beholdsecbro20 is a splendid one to beholdsecbro20 is a splendid one to beholdsecbro20 is a splendid one to beholdsecbro20 is a splendid one to beholdsecbro20 is a splendid one to beholdsecbro20 is a splendid one to behold
Welcome to fiesta fan!
->Check my Progress<-

Once a G____G, always a G____G
secbro20 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2009, 05:02 AM   #13
Hraesvelg
Blaaaaaah 2 u 2

In-Game Name: Hraesvelg
Current Level: 6X
Server: Teva
Hraesvelg is a glorious beacon of lightHraesvelg is a glorious beacon of lightHraesvelg is a glorious beacon of lightHraesvelg is a glorious beacon of lightHraesvelg is a glorious beacon of light
Originally Posted by tweeety View Post
oh cool, thanks Mik-err, Hessah.

Yey it finally finished downloading patch 265!~
And I installed it.... somewhat succesfully... it gave me a weird message but when I tried opening fiesta again.... let's just say there was no indication of it needing that patch....but now it wants patch 265 X_X

Is there a thread with ALL the direct download links for all the patches cause all I ever find in the tech support page is like, the most recent one or something.... I was thinking of making a thread listing all the patch links if it didn't exist already.....

Anyway I'm off on my hunt for patch 266 now
Havs a nice day everyone
And again thanks for all the help Hessah, you're awesome! A TRUE HERO!
Just change the number in the URL I gave you.
Old 12-20-2009, 05:54 AM   #14
tweeety
Imp

In-Game Name: tweeety
Current Level: 10
Server: Epith apparently X_X
tweeety is on a distinguished road
Thank you! It worked! And to help future generations not have this problem, I made a thread in the tech help section listing all the direct download links to patches and stuff I've needed to use (and I hope to be able to update it as new patches come out, and that other people would help me add to the list by listing any patches I may not have in it that I may not know about or may not have needed cause I only put in from 265-275 cause that link wont work with like 1 -tried swapping the 265 with a 1 and failed- so if there are any other ones I missed, please tell me so I can add them to the list for future newbies like me )

and once more thank you so much Hraesvelg for all the help you've given me you're a top bloke (or girl, whichever you are). By the way, nice quote... John Edwards right? i recall him saying something like "And till next time, keep fucking that chicken' and rofling my ass of. Anyway I'ma continue trying to download these patches (it seems like 268 will take forever, it's ginormous (X_X) ) and hopefully I'll see some of you in the game soon

which reminds me, does anyone wanna convert me to their dark side or anything? I likes choc chip cookieeeees!~
esp the subway ones.
Maaaan they just melt in your mouth
*drools*
I gotta go now, I just HAVE to watch my brother get his back waxed..... sweet revenge XD
Old 12-20-2009, 09:56 PM   #15
Yami
Lava Gargoyle

In-Game Name: Hija
Current Level: 85.99 Dx
Server: Teva
Yami will become famous soon enough
I have cookies. Come to my side =D

Welcome to FiestaFan.

And if you get it up and running before christmas you can dance in front of the christmas tree :3
Old 12-26-2009, 11:32 AM   #16
tweeety
Imp

Err I didn't get it up and running beforE christmass and to make things harder for me, God up and killed my interNet! Now we're looking for a new ISP and everything is closed and my idiot of a brotHer picked this time of year to get married ( to a hag) and nowHe is taking up all mums time with that and his movin out to the point where I doubt I'll even be able to download the pAtches let alone play anything online this month..... And stupid facebook won't let me get on either to play vAmpire wars either and the last thing I'll ramblE/complain about is the perSon who decided to make the players have to Go online to check their games' release date thingy before they can play them is a real sadistic A-hole.
Old 12-26-2009, 12:16 PM   #17
Hessah
Hardcore Procrastinator

Burger Time Champion! Cannon Ball Follies 2 Champion!
Tournaments Won: 51

In-Game Name: Hessah / Ble~ehs
Current Level: 91 / 85 / 79 / 65 / 28
Server: Teeeeeee-vah
Hessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond repute
look at it this way.. now that your brother is moving out / has moved out... no one is there to stuff your internet around and you'll be able to use your internet properly sooN!!

G____G

G____GTevaG____G
Heart___G_Hessah_G___Heart
79 - Paladin | 85 - Enchanter | 91 - Scoutxx
Ninja text! For those who's easily amused
I can show you the woooorld!
I don't want to see it!
okay...

Hessah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2009, 01:34 PM   #18
tweeety
Imp

Happy new year everybody!!!!! ^ btw it's 1st of the year and dumb and dumber haven't moved out yet and they're allegedly getting married tomorow. Grr I hate them! and I don't wanna go to their dumb cheapo wedding but mums trying to make me and I've been trying to get sick so I don't have to go but I haven et which sucks anyway I'm Chilung at one of the bedrooms at my grandmas house now trying to stop myself from yelling or snappin cause I'm sooooooooo angry right now. Gtg I think we'll be coming home soon.
Old 12-31-2009, 02:24 PM   #19
kaylaspot1996
Hungry Wolf

In-Game Name: LadyVenus
Current Level: 50+ Fighter
Server: Apoline
kaylaspot1996 is on a distinguished road
Welcome to FiestaFan!!!

~*Kayla*~
LadyVenus
lvl42 Fighter, Apoline

Originally Posted by Serendira View Post
Helion is your dad o.o
Originally Posted by Helion View Post
sometimes I even get to ride the short bus.....
Originally Posted by Hessah View Post
The pole was stood up and surrounded by rocks, twigs, and dry grass. Cillia was givin the honor to burn Helion alive, but Hessah came in and snatch the match and viciously threw it in the dry grass. Watching Helion burn in flames, she let out an evil laugh.
kaylaspot1996 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2010, 06:27 AM   #20
tweeety
Imp

thanks, and sorry for the weird few last posts. I had to use my phone and it's a weird one....but now I can finally (and unpredictably) get on fiesta! I've started out with my first lil fiestan, a (currently) level 7-err make that 8, fighter called tweeety somehow I managed to accidentally get drafted in a clan or something X_X called the furies or something like that....made a friend; an archer, called archex and decided to try to hold back on the leveling untill I find a master cause apparently there's some sorta bonus when you reach level 10 if you have a master or something like that. Anyway, there's some speedy honeyings with their names on my to kill list so if you'll excuse me *giggles*

Oh yeah if anyone wants to be my master tell me here or find me in the game, I'm in umm... what was the one on top of bijou called? SHOES! I forgot XD lol I think it was Epith or something like that, lemme check... ok it's "Epith". So yeah, look for me around that thingy forest or running around Roumen port like a headless chicken m'k?