Remember, you MUST register to post on the Fiesta Fan forums. It's completely free to join. Just click HERE to become a member for free!

REGISTER NOW TO REMOVE ALL ADS ON THIS FORUM!

Closed Thread

Old 08-29-2007, 08:02 PM   #1
Meteo
Mini Pinky

In-Game Name: Meteo
Current Level: dis hat maid of yellow kek~
Meteo will become famous soon enough
Wizmage Test

some people tend to have alot of problems with it the first time, so i'll just post what i did to pass mine at lvl 20 this time @OB.

Maybe it will help, maybe it won't.. just putting it out there.

First of all my build is 10 INT / 10 SPR

Empowerments are all @ Magic Missile right now.

Entered the event, used VIT/ DEF? (baby blue scroll) / PWR

Started nuking the hell out of clone. of course all mages know the drill nuke with everything, MM1 inbetween (every 1.3 seconds >.>) renuke big when cooldowns are done.

Throughout mission:

• Used an HP pot everytime health is aproximately @ full-250.

• Used an SP pot when appropriate.

Proceeded to next room, all out on archer, next killed the other skele that agrod, killed whatever else was in the room as soon as possible.

Followed corridor, same routine on Kebs.

At last encounter with Clone went for his adds first. His rock minions stun you i think, anyway, killed them fast, this part should be easy too. Repeated the same routine, (though at the boss don't be hesitant to use the HP Pots.. just to be safe).

• When Clone calls back a minion, quickly dispatch it.

• Watch out for clone's big spell, Magic Blast. (We get that spell a@ lvl 49 ^^)

Fairly simple, took in about 50 HP pots (tier1), only used about 23 HP pots, did not use as many SP pots.

Never felt in danger of losing. ^^ Good luck!
Old 08-29-2007, 09:41 PM   #2
Yosei
Corgi Addict

In-Game Name: Cubyrop(WoW)
Current Level: 85
Server: Maelstrom
Yosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud of
Send a message via AIM to Yosei Send a message via Yahoo to Yosei
I'd suggest at the end..
Don't watch the fight the whole time, take quick glances cuz the clone runs off to cast, and also to watch out for the golem, but you can also hear it.
I kept a close eye on my HP and SP bar, and my spell bar.

We have a slight advantage cuz we can cast.. we don't necessarily have to chase our clones.
Old 08-30-2007, 12:07 AM   #3
Belaslav
Yank me.

In-Game Name: -quit-
Current Level: -quit-
Server: Teva
Belaslav has much to be proud ofBelaslav has much to be proud ofBelaslav has much to be proud ofBelaslav has much to be proud ofBelaslav has much to be proud ofBelaslav has much to be proud ofBelaslav has much to be proud ofBelaslav has much to be proud ofBelaslav has much to be proud ofBelaslav has much to be proud of
Send a message via MSN to Belaslav
Note for all: Whenever you see your clone charging a ball in their hands, make sure your HP is ABOVE 300 HP (just to be safe), cause here comes the magic blast!

Free software for Virus, Malware, Adware and Spyware protection: Avast and Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware.

Those of you using Firefox I recommend NoScript and AdBlock Plus addons.
Old 08-30-2007, 01:36 AM   #4
Yosei
Corgi Addict

Yosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud of
Or be ready to use a potion ^^ I never paid attention to the magic blast.. I just kept attacking and healing myself when needed.
Old 09-05-2007, 03:38 PM   #5
Lilly
Bored Imp

In-Game Name: Lilly
Current Level: 30 Mage / Teenage Cleric =P
Lilly is on a distinguished road
I died the first time at the very end bc I just happened to hit the wrong button when I went to use a HP. But it's actually very easy when you use scrolls- I used Vitality/Defense & +65 magic dmg scroll. Also, make sure you have a LOT of HP/SP T1 pots AND HP/SP stones from Healer npc. You will go through a lot of them on your clone and at the end.

I had forgotten to get my higher rank ice bolt and lightning bolt (I believe) before I did it, and I still did it easily when I had all the pots and scrolls.

I recommend taking the skeletons on 1v1, don't aggro a bunch at once.
1) at the last room, kill the big fat guard guy that comes at you from behind first (he's very easy)
2) Kill the Marlone guy 2nd
3) Kill the archer girl 3rd
4)Kill your clone (another guard will come out during the fight, don't panic, they die SO easily, it's not hard, just remember to HP/SP)

so much easier than the fiesta wikki makes it seem.
Old 09-05-2007, 04:17 PM   #6
tehfusion
Mara Pirates

In-Game Name: Ramesiel
Current Level: 55
tehfusion is on a distinguished road
Send a message via ICQ to tehfusion Send a message via AIM to tehfusion Send a message via MSN to tehfusion Send a message via Yahoo to tehfusion Send a message via Skype™ to tehfusion
This post no longer exists.

Last edited by tehfusion; 01-15-2009 at 12:47 AM..
Old 09-05-2007, 04:22 PM   #7
Meteo
Mini Pinky

In-Game Name: Meteo
Current Level: dis hat maid of yellow kek~
Meteo will become famous soon enough
Originally Posted by tehfusion View Post
There is no power scroll. It's accuracy, and completely useless really unless you're fighting much higher level monsters. And I don't think the Shadow Dungeon has any.
Yup, the powerscroll is about useless in this game event.

Most of the others should make the job upgrade a walk in the park!

Last edited by Meteo; 09-05-2007 at 08:44 PM.. Reason: Too defensive, my bad~
Old 09-05-2007, 06:45 PM   #8
Yosei
Corgi Addict

Originally Posted by Lilly View Post
I died the first time at the very end bc I just happened to hit the wrong button when I went to use a HP. But it's actually very easy when you use scrolls- I used Vitality/Defense & +65 magic dmg scroll. Also, make sure you have a LOT of HP/SP T1 pots AND HP/SP stones from Healer npc. You will go through a lot of them on your clone and at the end.

I had forgotten to get my higher rank ice bolt and lightning bolt (I believe) before I did it, and I still did it easily when I had all the pots and scrolls.

I recommend taking the skeletons on 1v1, don't aggro a bunch at once.
1) at the last room, kill the big fat guard guy that comes at you from behind first (he's very easy)
2) Kill the Marlone guy 2nd
3) Kill the archer girl 3rd
4)Kill your clone (another guard will come out during the fight, don't panic, they die SO easily, it's not hard, just remember to HP/SP)

so much easier than the fiesta wikki makes it seem.
You could kill the archer and the fighter while in the dark room, just keep running forward til you see the archer pop up, kill him, then run to your right, and the fighter will pop up.
Old 09-05-2007, 07:22 PM   #9
Lilly
Bored Imp

In-Game Name: Lilly
Current Level: 30 Mage / Teenage Cleric =P
Lilly is on a distinguished road
Oh, yeah, I tried to find them but I didn't see them. Still, they are easy enough to fight before your clone. You'd think 4 things coming at you at once would be difficult, but your clone seems to hold off a lot until the rest are dead. . . actually, I'm not sure, but she might not have even started to attack until you fend off the others.
Old 09-05-2007, 08:19 PM   #10
tehfusion
Mara Pirates

In-Game Name: Ramesiel
Current Level: 55
tehfusion is on a distinguished road
Send a message via ICQ to tehfusion Send a message via AIM to tehfusion Send a message via MSN to tehfusion Send a message via Yahoo to tehfusion Send a message via Skype™ to tehfusion
This post no longer exists.

Last edited by tehfusion; 01-15-2009 at 12:47 AM..
Closed Thread