Remember, you MUST register to post on the Fiesta Fan forums. It's completely free to join. Just click HERE to become a member for free!

REGISTER NOW TO REMOVE ALL ADS ON THIS FORUM!

Closed Thread

Old 06-13-2008, 11:30 PM   #1
Spirit
complete once again

Tournaments Won: 11

In-Game Name: Spirit_of_Water, Spirit_of_Earth, Spirit_of_Fire, Spirit_of_Wind, Spirit_of_Sky
Current Level: Level 101 Guardian, Level 70 Fighter, Level 90 Mage, Level 89 Archer, Level 72 Trickster
Server: Teva
Spirit has disabled reputation
[Project Powder] Coming Soon To A Computer Near You

An exciting new game is coming your way!!

Do you like to push the limits? Are you a risk-taker? Do you feel the need for an adrenaline rush? Do you have good balance? Can you take the cold of the snow?

Well, you can answer all these questions and more with Project Powder!!

Project Powder is an online multiplayer snowboard racing game with RPG elements. The game will allow players to play in free-for-all or team-based matches, features RPG gameplay elements like leveling up, gear progression, and a robust trick skill tree, and users should keep their eyes peeled for a closed beta announcement in the coming weeks, as beta slots will be limited.

Watch for updates on how and when to sign up for Closed Beta.

Here are some sneak previews of the new exciting game coming your way.

Spirit_of_Water- -Spirit_of_Earth- -Spirit_of_Fire- -Spirit_of_Wind- -Spirit_of_Sky
x101xxxxxxxxxxx70xxxxxxxxxx90xxxxxxxxxx89xxxxxxxxxxx72

Last edited by Spirit; 06-19-2008 at 06:20 PM.. Reason: Rehosted pictures
Old 06-13-2008, 11:31 PM   #2
Rightclaw
DFO has my heart <3

Tournaments Won: 1

In-Game Name: Yuki ^o^
Current Level: Yuki ^o^
Server: Yuki ^o^
Rightclaw has disabled reputation
Send a message via MSN to Rightclaw
Project Powder Story

2146 AD

Global warming melted Earth's polar ice caps long ago and winter is a thing of the past. No snow in over a century meant snowboarding was but a distant memory. Motivated to change these circumstances, we began Project Powder.

Our desire to return to that sublime snow was all-consuming, but we had nowhere to go. Until now. The Warp Gate, an ingenious interstellar creation, has enabled us to travel to previously inaccessible points in the galaxy. Virgin planets blanketed in pristine powder beckon as we prepare to embark on the most thrilling snowboarding adventure of our lives.

We, the new generation of riders, compete to make our mark with amazing tricks in these uncharted territories. Join us - Max, Beth and Ross - as we launch our way through the Warp Gates and shred the epic, untouched powder. Amazing prizes are at stake. Do you have what it takes to hang?

Game Modes

Race Mode
In Race Mode, you can either team up or solitarily go head to head with other racers while busting jumps and tricks as well as taking full advantage of the boost! Your ultimate goal in this mode is to be the first one to cross the finish line.

Battle Mode
Battle in a team or take on the challenge by yourself. Either way, holding back does not exist in Battle Mode; it’s either them or you. You have to take full advantage of your downhill skills, jumps, tricks and boosters to be successful in this mode. You’ll also receive a variety of offensive and defensive items during the run. Combine great strategy and items to give you an edge. First place isn’t set until somebody crosses that finish line.

Coin Mode
Your success is measured in your ability to collect coins. Coins, however, need keen skills to collect. Be the one with most coins to win. All the coins you acquire during the run will convert into Luv (Project Powder currency). Don’t stress out trying to learn new skills with this mode because tricks are available as a standard feature.

Game Characters

Max
Galaxy Patrol Rookie
Max can’t be bothered with the details. He’s got a big heart and a chill attitude. His no-holds-barred approach and fast, yet accurate judgment keep him – and everyone else around him – out of trouble.

Ross
The 7th Rendisis University Freshman
Ross has got a mind for machines – and almost everything else! This wunderkind has skipped a couple of grades and now finds himself as a 7th Rendisis University Freshman with his older sister, Beth. Ross’ precocious nature makes him a great kid to have along.

Beth
The 7th Rendisis University Freshman
Beth knows that cool confidence doesn’t come from being the loudest one in the room. Quiet as she is, the girl’s got skills and she’s not afraid to use them. Beth takes on the most unlikely competitors so she can test her skills - and their perceptions!

Last edited by Blaaaaaaaah; 06-17-2008 at 02:23 AM..
Old 06-14-2008, 12:17 AM   #3
A_Forever
:w

Thats kind of....

dumb D:
Old 06-14-2008, 12:33 AM   #4
Spirit
complete once again

Tournaments Won: 11

In-Game Name: Spirit_of_Water, Spirit_of_Earth, Spirit_of_Fire, Spirit_of_Wind, Spirit_of_Sky
Current Level: Level 101 Guardian, Level 70 Fighter, Level 90 Mage, Level 89 Archer, Level 72 Trickster
Spirit has disabled reputation
I think it looks cool. Layed back, yet fun. I think fullback might like it since he snowboards in real life.

Spirit_of_Water- -Spirit_of_Earth- -Spirit_of_Fire- -Spirit_of_Wind- -Spirit_of_Sky
x101xxxxxxxxxxx70xxxxxxxxxx90xxxxxxxxxx89xxxxxxxxxxx72
Old 06-14-2008, 01:44 AM   #5
Flowersss
Ancient Stonie

Tournaments Won: 2

In-Game Name: College
Current Level: College
Server: College
Flowersss will become famous soon enough
Not really that type of stuff, but...hmm, intersting
Old 06-14-2008, 02:06 AM   #6
Lady-Loki
sane, so says the voices

Tower Defense 2007 Champion!Tournaments Won: 4

In-Game Name: Lady_Loki | Lady_Raine | Lady_Leilani | Lady_Danae | Lady_Julietta
Current Level: this changes more often than I care to update this detail
Server: Teva (main) Epith (secondary) other 2 (fallback)
Lady-Loki has disabled reputation
Cool! Can we do, like, head-to-head challenges with other people? Maybe I can kick Spirits behind in a little one-on-one (hah, probably not).

Looks cool. We'll try it.

Please click my Dragon Eggs to help my babies along.

Join the FiestaFan Folding@Home team! Details, questions and comments HERE
And, just for the heck of it, you can visit my mini city to help my population grow:
<--youarehere
Old 06-14-2008, 03:21 AM   #7
a.L
A to the R to the K

a.L has much to be proud ofa.L has much to be proud ofa.L has much to be proud ofa.L has much to be proud ofa.L has much to be proud ofa.L has much to be proud ofa.L has much to be proud ofa.L has much to be proud ofa.L has much to be proud ofa.L has much to be proud of
Hardcore, yo.
Old 06-14-2008, 03:23 AM   #8
Blaaaaaaaah
WONDERCLERIC

Tournaments Won: 15

In-Game Name: Bla~ahs
Current Level: 7x
Blaaaaaaaah has disabled reputation
LOL @ wacky.

Actually I wanna try this game. Reminded me of gunbound a bit. And I reckon the character looks cool~
Old 06-14-2008, 03:24 AM   #9
a.L
A to the R to the K

a.L has much to be proud ofa.L has much to be proud ofa.L has much to be proud ofa.L has much to be proud ofa.L has much to be proud ofa.L has much to be proud ofa.L has much to be proud ofa.L has much to be proud ofa.L has much to be proud ofa.L has much to be proud of
2Xtreme.
Old 06-14-2008, 03:43 AM   #10
Ivramire
Where shall we wander?

Ivramire has much to be proud ofIvramire has much to be proud ofIvramire has much to be proud ofIvramire has much to be proud ofIvramire has much to be proud ofIvramire has much to be proud ofIvramire has much to be proud ofIvramire has much to be proud ofIvramire has much to be proud ofIvramire has much to be proud of
MMORPG SSX Tricky o__o
Closed Thread