Remember, you MUST register to post on the Fiesta Fan forums. It's completely free to join. Just click HERE to become a member for free!

REGISTER NOW TO REMOVE ALL ADS ON THIS FORUM!

Closed Thread

Old 03-21-2008, 09:49 PM   #21
O-mie
Lilian's Maid

Tournaments Won: 1

In-Game Name: Omies (5x Cleric) Fable (4x Archer)
Current Level: OVER 900000000
Server: Teva
O-mie is a splendid one to beholdO-mie is a splendid one to beholdO-mie is a splendid one to beholdO-mie is a splendid one to beholdO-mie is a splendid one to beholdO-mie is a splendid one to beholdO-mie is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via AIM to O-mie Send a message via MSN to O-mie

"Stand up for what you believe is right, even if you're standing alone."

Omies [5x Cleric] Fable [4x Archer] Omie [1x Mage] Wigglytuff [2x Fighter]
Teva

Nakama //GrandPaprika // Symphony
O-mie's Art Gallery || Sketch-Blog

Old 03-21-2008, 09:52 PM   #22
Squarr
Mushroom

Squarr is on a distinguished road
The cat meme brings everything to completion. Later
Old 03-21-2008, 09:52 PM   #23
Suna_
Fire Mushroom

In-Game Name: Suuna
Current Level: 4X
Server: Teva~
Suna_ is on a distinguished road

Teva | Mage
Old 03-21-2008, 09:54 PM   #24
Lilian
Entwined Destiny

In-Game Name: Fuujinn // Lilian
Current Level: Divide by zero.
Lilian is a name known to allLilian is a name known to allLilian is a name known to allLilian is a name known to allLilian is a name known to allLilian is a name known to all
Originally Posted by Suna_ View Post
Post count really has nothing to do with arcade scroes XD;
It does when clearly someone cares more about some arcade scores than posting on the forum about Fiesta or otherwise.

And Squarr, apparently you fail to understand sarcasm. I do believe the time has passed for things like "Behold the Darkness!"... unless you're 12 years old. In which case you're excused. :3

On another one of your points, I don't believe O-mie added "XD" at the end of her sentence to soften it's meaning. Sometimes things just strike your funnybone. You just happened to be it this time.

haha, as for your closing comment about "having better things to do" but then going on to say you'll "come back to take the championship" is really quite contradicting. xD

well, have fun doing your important stuff. :3 I know I will.
Old 03-21-2008, 10:23 PM   #25
Squarr
Mushroom

Quote:
It does when clearly someone cares more about some arcade scores than posting on the forum about Fiesta or otherwise.
Or maybe I just joined this forum?

Quote:
And Squarr, apparently you fail to understand sarcasm.
I said "adding XDs to the end of sentences does not make them any less rude, insulting, or sarcastic." Your sarcasm was quite detected.

Quote:
I do believe the time has passed for things like "Behold the Darkness!"... unless you're 12 years old. In which case you're excused. :3
In my opinion, limiting your behavior and interests by age is a really sad thing. But that's not even the issue here; clearly, I was unaware arcade scoreboards are SERIOUS BUSINESS. Anyone writing there should be as mature and composed as possible. Someone having fun there must be twelve.

Quote:
I don't believe O-mie added "XD" at the end of her sentence to soften it's meaning.
Both of you add xD to the end of offensive sentences. I assumed it was to make them come across as less hostile, but apparently it's just another technique of being rude by showing your amusement.

Quote:
haha, as for your closing comment about "having better things to do" but then going on to say you'll "come back to take the championship" is really quite contradicting. xD
Nothing contradicting about it; right now I have more important things to do, but later if the opportunity and time presents itself, I can waste time on here some more.

Your mentality in the arcade reflects your mentality elsewhere: you're almost certain to retaliate to this post, maybe respond to everything I wrote in it...probably throw some more insults. In short? You always have to win. I'm the same way. So, we can either spend all day quoting each other and arguing every single point...or, just like the arcade, I can force myself to stop responding, because a conversation that doesn't matter is making me neglect what's really important.
Old 03-21-2008, 10:37 PM   #26
Lilian
Entwined Destiny

Lilian is a name known to allLilian is a name known to allLilian is a name known to allLilian is a name known to allLilian is a name known to allLilian is a name known to all
Actually, no. you almost had it right. I'm not like you are, though I knew you are this type of person from the start.

What you're right about is that yes, I did find it funny to provoke you with the scores. You see, I play the games for fun, for when there's not much activity going on in the forums. Right now when you decided to join, we just recently had more games added into the arcade since... well forever? The point being, before this addition the arcade was slightly more than dead.

Now, today (or yesterday depending on where you are) once again more games were added. Upon trying these new games out, I notice you jumping on top of the lists, writing comments like previously mentioned, but also essentially saying "stop playing" whenever you were beat, playing the game again madly in order to remain the top scorer. Now who's being serious with the arcade?

Now me, I just found that extremely funny, and an opportune moment to provoke you with it. Yeah, I'm not denying I did it willingly. :3

I had the time to waste going back and forth with you like this with the scores because I found it amusing. But unfortunately all things go stale with time and now, I grow bored of you.

So... in closing, no, I don't really care about the scores, and you'll be happy to know that any which one of them you beat from now on, I won't be even attempting to top. :3 So umm, thanks for being the fun of my night and happy highscoring? xD
Old 03-21-2008, 10:39 PM   #27
O-mie
Lilian's Maid

Tournaments Won: 1

In-Game Name: Omies (5x Cleric) Fable (4x Archer)
Current Level: OVER 900000000
O-mie is a splendid one to beholdO-mie is a splendid one to beholdO-mie is a splendid one to beholdO-mie is a splendid one to beholdO-mie is a splendid one to beholdO-mie is a splendid one to beholdO-mie is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via AIM to O-mie Send a message via MSN to O-mie
on top of what lilian said - here is some healthy advice you might be able to use here and in the real world.

LIGHTEN UP.

My god man. =P If I truly wanted to provoke you with my post too - I wouldn't hide behind sarcasm, trust me.

"Stand up for what you believe is right, even if you're standing alone."

Omies [5x Cleric] Fable [4x Archer] Omie [1x Mage] Wigglytuff [2x Fighter]
Teva

Nakama //GrandPaprika // Symphony
O-mie's Art Gallery || Sketch-Blog

Old 03-21-2008, 11:01 PM   #28
Squarr
Mushroom

People who openly admit that their idea of "fun" is intentionally and methodically provoking strangers, and then deriving pleasure from the resulting conflict...

Last edited by Squarr; 03-21-2008 at 11:06 PM..
Old 03-21-2008, 11:23 PM   #29
Triumph
Wiki Head Admin

Deal or No Deal Champion!Tournaments Won: 1

In-Game Name: FFXIV
Current Level: 80
Server: Coeurl
Triumph has much to be proud ofTriumph has much to be proud ofTriumph has much to be proud ofTriumph has much to be proud ofTriumph has much to be proud ofTriumph has much to be proud ofTriumph has much to be proud ofTriumph has much to be proud ofTriumph has much to be proud of
Blah.

I got six champion scores.

I come back 8 hours later from work, and all but one was beaten.

._. Lilian you hax.
Old 03-21-2008, 11:26 PM   #30
Lilian
Entwined Destiny

Originally Posted by Triumph View Post
Blah.

I got six champion scores.

I come back 8 hours later from work, and all but one was beaten.

._. Lilian you hax.
lol, yeah, you tried the "early bird" technique huh!?

Well, tbh I don't think you were trying at all for most of those scores. :P But the impossible mansion one took many tries to beat. xD
Closed Thread