Remember, you MUST register to post on the Fiesta Fan forums. It's completely free to join. Just click HERE to become a member for free!

REGISTER NOW TO REMOVE ALL ADS ON THIS FORUM!

Old 11-26-2011, 01:17 AM   #21
Ralath
Bbang ggoo ddong ggoo

Tournaments Won: 36

Ralath is a splendid one to beholdRalath is a splendid one to beholdRalath is a splendid one to beholdRalath is a splendid one to beholdRalath is a splendid one to beholdRalath is a splendid one to beholdRalath is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via MSN to Ralath

Finally killed that dumb Hagraven that killed me like 10 times. =_= Kept healing herself and didn't know what to do about that... I think I was a little underleveled for it...

Do you know what makes your person swing faster? I feel like my attack speed with my two-hander is so slow... =.= I literally miss and wait for my enemies to attack me like 10 times.

I dun like how you can't cast Clairvoyance on your horse....

Last edited by Ralath; 11-26-2011 at 01:53 AM..
Ralath is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2011, 03:29 AM   #22
a.L
A to the R to the K

a.L has much to be proud ofa.L has much to be proud ofa.L has much to be proud ofa.L has much to be proud ofa.L has much to be proud ofa.L has much to be proud ofa.L has much to be proud ofa.L has much to be proud ofa.L has much to be proud ofa.L has much to be proud of
I don't think you can increase attack speed of 2H weapons. There's a perk to increase attack speed but it's only for dual wielding
a.L is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2011, 06:51 AM   #23
Ivramire
Where shall we wander?

Ivramire has much to be proud ofIvramire has much to be proud ofIvramire has much to be proud ofIvramire has much to be proud ofIvramire has much to be proud ofIvramire has much to be proud ofIvramire has much to be proud ofIvramire has much to be proud ofIvramire has much to be proud ofIvramire has much to be proud of
What skills/builds you guys going?

I'm a Lockpick/Sneak Archer with a Smidgen of Light Armor. Sneak Headshots too good.
Ivramire is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2011, 07:17 AM   #24
a.L
A to the R to the K

a.L has much to be proud ofa.L has much to be proud ofa.L has much to be proud ofa.L has much to be proud ofa.L has much to be proud ofa.L has much to be proud ofa.L has much to be proud ofa.L has much to be proud ofa.L has much to be proud ofa.L has much to be proud of
I have a 1H + shield warrior and now starting up a sneak dual wielder (x15 damage on dagger sneak attacks are too trololo)
a.L is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2011, 08:01 AM   #25
Ralath
Bbang ggoo ddong ggoo

Ralath is a splendid one to beholdRalath is a splendid one to beholdRalath is a splendid one to beholdRalath is a splendid one to beholdRalath is a splendid one to beholdRalath is a splendid one to beholdRalath is a splendid one to behold
I'm a two-handed whatever but I have Level 100 sneak now.. ahahahhahahahaha

In case you guys couldn't tell before, I have not that much idea what I'm doing...

Last edited by Ralath; 11-26-2011 at 08:10 AM..
Old 11-26-2011, 11:00 AM   #26
Ralath
Bbang ggoo ddong ggoo

lol win

http://www.thedailyblink.com/2011/11...rim-meets-wow/

Old 11-26-2011, 12:16 PM   #27
Ivramire
Where shall we wander?

Ivramire has much to be proud ofIvramire has much to be proud ofIvramire has much to be proud ofIvramire has much to be proud ofIvramire has much to be proud ofIvramire has much to be proud ofIvramire has much to be proud ofIvramire has much to be proud ofIvramire has much to be proud ofIvramire has much to be proud of
ALMOST at the perk that gives you +100 to your encumberance limit!!!!

I was happier when I realized how exactly to track and untrack quests from the journal, Pickpocket OP.
Old 11-26-2011, 05:49 PM   #28
Ralath
Bbang ggoo ddong ggoo

Originally Posted by Ivramire View Post
ALMOST at the perk that gives you +100 to your encumberance limit!!!!
There's a perk for that???? a.L and I both used a cheat. lolz. x)

Quote:
I was happier when I realized how exactly to track and untrack quests from the journal, Pickpocket OP.
I knowwwwwww I was so happy when I learned how to mark and unmark quests and set markers. And then I just Clairvoyance everywhere I go. Except I can't CV on a horse so I basically gave up on my horse.

How do you level your Pickpocket??? I get so paranoid and save like 3 times everytime I pickpocket.

Last edited by Ralath; 11-26-2011 at 06:39 PM..
Old 11-26-2011, 06:30 PM   #29
Ivramire
Where shall we wander?

It was a little difficult at first when the skill level is low but if you put one or two perk points into the +success chance you'll be able to take most small items easily. Taking gold, keys and small items builds skill so quickly that you won't really fail after a certain point. You can even get multiple skill-points stealing from just one person.

Edit: man, having a high pickpocket skill is so corrupting. Just started a quest where someone asked me to talk someone else into forgiving them the debt they owe. The quest-giver is out on his luck so can't pay the debtor. I pickpocket his last two gold anyway.

Last edited by Ivramire; 11-26-2011 at 06:48 PM..
Old 11-28-2011, 08:15 PM   #30
Ralath
Bbang ggoo ddong ggoo

Cool
http://t.co/Q8Okb7Je

Have you guys bought a house? Where did you guys buy a house?