Remember, you MUST register to post on the Fiesta Fan forums. It's completely free to join. Just click HERE to become a member for free!

REGISTER NOW TO REMOVE ALL ADS ON THIS FORUM!

Closed Thread

Old 10-17-2007, 07:07 AM   #11
MagesRequiem
Archon

MagesRequiem is on a distinguished road

Originally Posted by SexyMimi View Post
I've heard people tell me, and I've agreed with them, that if Clerics had taunt, or something like Snearing Kick, there would be no need for a Fighter Class. xD
There's no need for Archers. They should just give Mages Nature's Protection and toss Archers away. Then give Clerics Snearing Kick/Mock and toss Fighters away. xD
Old 10-17-2007, 07:10 AM   #12
SexyMimi
Hungry Wolf

In-Game Name: Domokun
Current Level: 44
Server: Cypion
SexyMimi is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to SexyMimi Send a message via MSN to SexyMimi Send a message via Yahoo to SexyMimi
Well, that'd give away the need to have multiple classes, wouldn't it? I'd much rather them keep them the way they are. Although I wonder what would happen if they tried to make something like a Rogue or...whatever? xD

Domokun - Lvl. 44 High Cleric
Alexstraza - Lvl. 20 Hawk Archer
Old 10-17-2007, 07:17 AM   #13
MagesRequiem
Archon

Originally Posted by SexyMimi View Post
Well, that'd give away the need to have multiple classes, wouldn't it? I'd much rather them keep them the way they are. Although I wonder what would happen if they tried to make something like a Rogue or...whatever? xD
Yeah but thats basically how it is now. Clerics are practically Fighters and they can easily grab aggro if you know what you're doing. Archers are like Mages but don't deal as much damage. The only thing they really got going for them is Nature's Protection. Which I believe Mages should have, not Archers. I mean, what happens when we grab aggro? We run around until we die or someone else takes the mob from us. And the sad thing is we're usually able to take aggro from just about anything unless the Fighter knows what he's doing. But even then, i've grabbed aggro from a Fighter and died because of it. >.< Although, a Thief class would be nice. They should toss the Archer and make that instead. But again, give us Mages Nature's Protection! x3
Old 10-17-2007, 07:30 AM   #14
Blaaaaaaaah
WONDERCLERIC

Tournaments Won: 15

In-Game Name: Bla~ahs
Current Level: 7x
Server: Teva
Blaaaaaaaah has disabled reputation
Well, if Natures Protection is the only thing they got, why take it away from them? Dx

At least when Mages run, they can to stop and nuke, which does a significant amount of damage, whereas archers can't stop and "nuke". Their skills don't do as much damage as mages, and "kiting" just doesn't seem to work as well as they do for mages.
Old 10-17-2007, 07:49 AM   #15
MagesRequiem
Archon

Originally Posted by Blaaaaaaaah View Post
Well, if Natures Protection is the only thing they got, why take it away from them? Dx

At least when Mages run, they can to stop and nuke, which does a significant amount of damage, whereas archers can't stop and "nuke". Their skills don't do as much damage as mages, and "kiting" just doesn't seem to work as well as they do for mages.
To replace them with a better class. I mean, if they replaced them with a Thief, I think that would be total awesome-sauce. They could amp up the DEX give 'em all new abilities like "Steal" or something. And... some new clothing. But it would still be green. xD Also they could give them new weapons like Daggers and what not. But of course, they wouldn't be given Nature's Protection. They could be given something else. And Mage's should be given it but renamed to something more Mage-ish.

Stop and nuke? Are you mad? I don't stop and nuke anything. Besides, running around in places like Moonlight Tomb will get you killed. Most of the time i'm forced to just sit there and get slapped around until I can kill the mobs. I was sucking down nearly 100 HP potions and all my stones just trying to fight those mobs. And a lot of times I would get gang raped by the mobs surrounding me. At those times I really could've used something like Nature's Protection. Would've saved me about 500+ EXP.
Old 10-17-2007, 07:55 AM   #16
Blaaaaaaaah
WONDERCLERIC

Tournaments Won: 15

In-Game Name: Bla~ahs
Current Level: 7x
Server: Teva
Blaaaaaaaah has disabled reputation
Originally Posted by MagesRequiem View Post
At those times I really could've used something like Nature's Protection. Would've saved me about 500+ EXP.
Were you soloing?

Natures Protection doesn't work unless you're in a party, I think. That's what I've been told. o:
Old 10-17-2007, 08:00 AM   #17
MagesRequiem
Archon

Originally Posted by Blaaaaaaaah View Post
Were you soloing?

Natures Protection doesn't work unless you're in a party, I think. That's what I've been told. o:
Yeah. Its rather difficult to find a party out there who wants to grind in Moonlight Tomb/Vine Tomb. Most people at that level are in Collapsed Prison. Whadafux? Thats ghey. That ability sucks then. But i've never heard that. >.> I'd check it out myself but that means i'd have to get to level 20 first... as an Archer! D:
Old 10-17-2007, 08:02 AM   #18
SexyMimi
Hungry Wolf

In-Game Name: Domokun
Current Level: 44
Server: Cypion
SexyMimi is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to SexyMimi Send a message via MSN to SexyMimi Send a message via Yahoo to SexyMimi
I've had to revive my friend ikut0 alot from when he got killed by mobs in MT. I'd be in a party of 5, we'd be doing quests and bam, a spider spawns behind us and attacks the ikut0, he gets low HP, I heal him and the others are attacking the spider, and not even using taunt first for christ's sake, and the spider hits them, and then when ikut0 attacks it again, it goes towards him again, and im already healing the others, and he gets hit, he dies, and im sad....T_T

Domokun - Lvl. 44 High Cleric
Alexstraza - Lvl. 20 Hawk Archer
Closed Thread