Remember, you MUST register to post on the Fiesta Fan forums. It's completely free to join. Just click HERE to become a member for free!

REGISTER NOW TO REMOVE ALL ADS ON THIS FORUM!

Closed Thread

Old 11-20-2008, 04:18 AM   #11
lamchopz
Goblin Swordman

In-Game Name: yummy
Current Level: skewl
lamchopz has disabled reputation

reminds me of my fighter who was shroom killed in lvl 2x abyss. i met that idiot on my cleric but decided not to kill him. >.>

and yea, abyss is a messed up place nowadays.

-------------------------------------------------
Old 11-20-2008, 06:12 AM   #12
bloodrops
Weakened Ogre

In-Game Name: Vividia
Current Level: 56/37/53/
Server: Teva <3
bloodrops is on a distinguished road
Ah I remember you talking about that :P
Annoying stuff happens ._.

And D: that's horrible, what happened to you Hessa D:
Comatose
I'll never wake up without an overdose of You
I don't wanna live, I dont wanna breathe
'Les I feel you next to me
You take the pain I feel
Waking up to You never felt so real
I don't wanna sleep, I don't wanna dream
'Cause my dreams don't comfort me
The way You make me feel

Old 11-20-2008, 06:25 AM   #13
Miriamele
Boar

In-Game Name: Miriamele, Mooncalf
Current Level: 86, 5x
Server: Epith
Miriamele is on a distinguished road
Ks attempts by much younger lvls happens to me a lot in 50s abyss. I almost never fight with only one monster aggro'd and I usually don't mock if there's nobody else around. So if some low lvl comes in and tries to ks, just stop attacking. Aggro will change after a little bit and it won't be pleasant for that person trying to ks you. It's harsh but if they want what you're fighting, let them have it and learn.

I haven't actually run into many problems in 50s abyss. I got attacked more in 30s and 40s abyss than 50s, typically idiots looking for an easy kill by attacking my shroom and assuming I'm afk (though I'm just talking to guildies). And 20s is quite the problem for my little nubby boy cleric. I'm going to lvl him to 36 and keep him there so I can jump in and help people against ruthless pkers. But for now, it always seems that every time I go in there, someone's just waiting to whack him.
Old 11-20-2008, 06:42 AM   #14
Tamashiiryuu
Cave Archmage Book

Carmageddon Champion!
Tamashiiryuu will become famous soon enough
yep lvl 20 abyss is full of ksers its wierd though i ended up being friends with most of them 0.o that was of course after i logged onto my fighter >=D
Old 11-20-2008, 07:11 AM   #15
bloodrops
Weakened Ogre

In-Game Name: Vividia
Current Level: 56/37/53/
Server: Teva <3
bloodrops is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by Miriamele View Post
Ks attempts by much younger lvls happens to me a lot in 50s abyss. I almost never fight with only one monster aggro'd and I usually don't mock if there's nobody else around. So if some low lvl comes in and tries to ks, just stop attacking. Aggro will change after a little bit and it won't be pleasant for that person trying to ks you. It's harsh but if they want what you're fighting, let them have it and learn.

I haven't actually run into many problems in 50s abyss. I got attacked more in 30s and 40s abyss than 50s, typically idiots looking for an easy kill by attacking my shroom and assuming I'm afk (though I'm just talking to guildies). And 20s is quite the problem for my little nubby boy cleric. I'm going to lvl him to 36 and keep him there so I can jump in and help people against ruthless pkers. But for now, it always seems that every time I go in there, someone's just waiting to whack him.
It's easier to turn attention of the mobs to the kser when you're an archer, since you can use nature's protection. But I can imagine it being pretty hard when you're of any other classes...since if you're a fighter, you'd have to wait a while to loose aggro because of your dmg, if you're a cleric, it would take a long time because you healing yourself steals aggro, and if you're a mage, you probably won't be able to hang on much ._.

Besides, most of the killers in lvl20 abyss are mages that can do long-ranged attacks with massive dmg. So...yeah...

It would probably be best if you left your mobs and attacked the kser so he learns his lesson not to ks.
Comatose
I'll never wake up without an overdose of You
I don't wanna live, I dont wanna breathe
'Les I feel you next to me
You take the pain I feel
I don't wanna sleep, I don't wanna dream
'Cause my dreams don't comfort me
The way You make me feel

Old 11-20-2008, 08:04 AM   #16
Miriamele
Boar

In-Game Name: Miriamele, Mooncalf
Current Level: 86, 5x
Server: Epith
Miriamele is on a distinguished road
I wondered how long it would take. It definitely took somewhere in between 5-10 seconds, so if you can't hold on, then the only other option is to kill said kser or just put up with it (though who would?) I suppose my pure end build and high def allow me to be able to stand there with a few monsters hitting me without having to heal much at all, and if I were pulling an entire room solo, that would be... more difficult. I know some mages who have done this same tactic successfully but I suppose it won't work for everyone. Or that people want to cut to the chase immediately, so to speak.

But if you want to be more direct, you could just kill the person, I suppose. I just prefer to avoid direct attack. It might sound stupid but I have had people come back to kill me with higher-lvl friends in abyss because I killed them for ksing or going on pking sprees. Even though it's exceedingly obvious that they brought it upon themselves. And having or fleeing a 3 vs 1 fight with a fighter, mage, and cleric all loaded on +9'd equips and CS items is a bother. People are already pking as it is, and I don't want to give them any more reason to come after me, no matter how far-fetched the reasoning is.

20s abyss is kind of a mess though in terms of pvp. I've never been in there on a fighter but my little nubby cleric gets pwned by all the lvl 36s, ranged or melee. It is technically a pvp zone but it's still crazy. But I'd say 20s abyss is a slightly different beast than the 30, 40, and 50s abysses.
Old 11-29-2008, 12:55 PM   #17
Ariru
Blue Crab

In-Game Name: Ariru | Fofis | Blargh | Epicia
Current Level: 68 | 7x | 84 | 78
Server: Teva
Ariru is on a distinguished road
Send a message via MSN to Ariru Send a message via Skype™ to Ariru
Yeah..
The PKers are really annoying.
I ranted about it too. xD

But yeah, it makes me sad that people will go into a lowbies PvP area JUST to kill the lowbies. :<
I can't say that I don't lowbie-kill myself, but, it's just the little idiot from a guild I used to be in that talks a bunch of shit to me.
HE, now HE deserves it. ;3
He always threatens to get Ty to kill me though, he never does.

[Just living life.]
New Images Eventually. D:
[T e v a ]
T'sais qui t'es. Et je t'aime. :]

Last edited by Ariru; 11-29-2008 at 12:56 PM.. Reason: Missed a detail, like usual..
Closed Thread