Remember, you MUST register to post on the Fiesta Fan forums. It's completely free to join. Just click HERE to become a member for free!

REGISTER NOW TO REMOVE ALL ADS ON THIS FORUM!

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 02-28-2008, 01:43 PM   #1
toolrocket
Baby Bat

In-Game Name: toolrocket
Current Level: 6x
Server: teva
toolrocket has a spectacular aura abouttoolrocket has a spectacular aura about
High Level Spells

Here's what i do...

Party: Lvl 1 MM (dmg +5), Lvl 1 FireBolt (dmg +5), Lvl 1 or 2 Magic Blast (dmg +5, SP decrease +5), and if aoeing Magic Burst (dmg +5)
In this way, you can pass out plenty of dmg damage killing aoe or one by one.

Solo: My technique is to cast all my Max Level spells in sequence, while mixing in the max Magic Missile every 4 seconds.

My question is: Why bother with the level 50+ ice and fire spells? The casting time is laggy, plus the extra casting time allows the mob i'm trying to solo to get closer and inflict more damage.

The fireball spell is ok, because it has it's own cooldown and it amounts to an extra spell to cast while soloing, but ice is worthless - it's weak on damage and the decreased movment speed effect doesn't really help all that much.

I'm dying for a way to efficiently mix in the l50 fire and ice, but the SP cost is so high it's not worth the damage. My fireBOLT +5 hits harder than the fireball and it's so much faster.

Has anybody come up with an economic and efficient way to work these spells into your routine? I can't figure out what their intended use is. Also what good is fear (non pvp)?