Remember, you MUST register to post on the Fiesta Fan forums. It's completely free to join. Just click HERE to become a member for free!

REGISTER NOW TO REMOVE ALL ADS ON THIS FORUM!

Closed Thread

Old 04-04-2008, 03:34 PM   #1
shadow_paladin_8520
Hero Slime

In-Game Name: Midnight_rush Terron_
Current Level: Midnight_Rush--lvl28 Terron_--lvl23
Server: Apoline
shadow_paladin_8520 is on a distinguished road
Cleric Tips

Tip 1~ When reviving an ally, use invincible and become invulnerable and then rez--this is much safer than taking damage while charging your rez

Tip 2~ since most of a cleric's skills are buffs and etc. spend more skill points on buff effect time and cool down speed

Tip 3~ Hammers are better for singling--then again u can also use maces.. maces are good for hitting fast consistent hits on foes near your lvl hammers are good for dealing heavy scattered damage on high lvl foes

Tip 4~ (opinion) lvl 20 you should have hammer--30 hammer--40 mace-- 50 hammer~~ thats just what i did it depends on what u fight, i played more on lvl 40 and fouhgt harder monsters witch were easier to take with my fast damaging mace along with my archer for support~~
Old 04-04-2008, 03:59 PM   #2
NotMyWay
Dead Tree Soul

Tournaments Won: 1

In-Game Name: NotMyWay
Current Level: 屰
Server: Epith
NotMyWay is a splendid one to beholdNotMyWay is a splendid one to beholdNotMyWay is a splendid one to beholdNotMyWay is a splendid one to beholdNotMyWay is a splendid one to beholdNotMyWay is a splendid one to beholdNotMyWay is a splendid one to behold
Nice tips, but i disagree with the second tip, because most buffs last for 1 hour and take 3-6 seconds to cool down, and each skill point increases the duration by about a second (invincible is an exception that you may want to empower). but other than that, nice tips.
Old 04-27-2008, 07:00 PM   #3
DrHeroGod
Mushroom Fighter

In-Game Name: HeroGod
Current Level: 20
Server: Epith
DrHeroGod is on a distinguished road
I find that hammers arn't the best choised weapon. Maces deal dammage fast lower and more accuratly. If you work it out your only missing out on about 10 damage with a mace at lvl 20 but every like 6 hits with a hammer is like 8 with a mace so it works it's self out. And with the buffs I increase Invic to +8 seconds and bash to full power and heal to -1 second recove. Thats worked for me so far.
Old 04-27-2008, 07:56 PM   #4
Ivramire
Where shall we wander?

Ivramire has much to be proud ofIvramire has much to be proud ofIvramire has much to be proud ofIvramire has much to be proud ofIvramire has much to be proud ofIvramire has much to be proud ofIvramire has much to be proud ofIvramire has much to be proud ofIvramire has much to be proud ofIvramire has much to be proud of
Originally Posted by shadow_paladin_8520 View Post
Tip 1~ When reviving an ally, use invincible and become invulnerable and then rez--this is much safer than taking damage while charging your rez
only when you're taking damage right? Sure.

Tip 2~ since most of a cleric's skills are buffs and etc. spend more skill points on buff effect time and cool down speed
Really unnecessary. Skill points can be better spent on your most important skills, Heal and Bash.

Tip 3~ Hammers are better for singling--then again u can also use maces.. maces are good for hitting fast consistent hits on foes near your lvl hammers are good for dealing heavy scattered damage on high lvl foes
General consensus of Clerics 6x+ (and most people on the official forums) that Hammer is superior to Mace for overall damage. If you're whacking at much higher-lvled mobs however, is a different story.
Old 10-06-2008, 12:54 AM   #5
a970032
Mushroom

a970032 is on a distinguished road
the tip1 had a con
the invible has a damage limit it like 1000~1500

when u going high lv kq

each mob hit u 200 up

then ur invible very fast to break
Old 10-06-2008, 01:06 AM   #6
Blood Raven
Phino

In-Game Name: Dragon_Helper
Current Level: 5x
Server: Bijou
Blood Raven is on a distinguished road
Send a message via MSN to Blood Raven
Nvm....

This guide is flawed in many ways (in my opinion) but Ivra is very accurate on what people should follow.

Hammers>Maces

For those who don't believe so then just use an accuracy scroll and you can get around the whole "missing" problem. Besides the fact I have seen hammers with a 1.1 sec attack speed so if you want speed they are out there.

Dragon_Helper (Cleric) Level: 5x
_Trevor_ (Fighter) Level: 3x
Drag0n_Slayer (Fighter) Level: 1x

I like Squishes. Let me HELP you.

Last edited by Blood Raven; 10-06-2008 at 01:13 AM..
Old 10-06-2008, 03:13 AM   #7
Vasu
Malingerer

Tournaments Won: 3

In-Game Name: None
Current Level: None
Server: None
Vasu is just really niceVasu is just really niceVasu is just really niceVasu is just really niceVasu is just really nice
Nope, even blue hammers have only 1.2 sec attack rate and the 1.0 sec blue maces balance out. Hammers aren't always better than maces. What if a guy doesn't want to waste money/mats time and time again just so he can even hit the damn monster? Then, I suggest a mace.

Credits to Loveless for the great signature!
We rode on the winds of the rising storm
We ran to the sounds of thunder
We danced among the lightning bolts
And tore the world asunder

Last edited by Vasu; 10-07-2008 at 06:38 AM..
Old 10-06-2008, 06:40 AM   #8
Phantom Badger
FF's Official Weirdo

In-Game Name: [BlackDragonEX - Paladin]
Current Level: [BlackDragonEX - 73]
Server: Teva
Phantom Badger has a spectacular aura aboutPhantom Badger has a spectacular aura aboutPhantom Badger has a spectacular aura about
Send a message via MSN to Phantom Badger
If your build has alot of STR in it go Mace
If your build has alot of END in it go Hammer

Thats what I find works well
Old 10-07-2008, 03:58 AM   #9
booyah8876
.:~*♥*~:.

In-Game Name: booyah8877
Current Level: 88.65
booyah8876 is a splendid one to beholdbooyah8876 is a splendid one to beholdbooyah8876 is a splendid one to beholdbooyah8876 is a splendid one to beholdbooyah8876 is a splendid one to beholdbooyah8876 is a splendid one to beholdbooyah8876 is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via ICQ to booyah8876 Send a message via Yahoo to booyah8876 Send a message via Skype™ to booyah8876
STR with Hammer is made of win.

Originally Posted by el eye Zee
Lol. He said, "I'll punch you in the boob." and I was like, "I'll punch you in the bawlz and we both know that hurts more D<" and he was like, "I won't let you." and I was like, "d00d.. ur a tiny piece of sheet. u punch, i punch. mine will hurt more." and then he was like, "People are probably talking to me. g2g."
I pay to play the RL MMORPG, College. 4 years grinding in college gets you a piece of paper for the rest of your life and you can buy enough stuff to +9 your car//house.

liZ
Old 10-07-2008, 06:47 AM   #10
Phantom Badger
FF's Official Weirdo

In-Game Name: [BlackDragonEX - Paladin]
Current Level: [BlackDragonEX - 73]
Phantom Badger has a spectacular aura aboutPhantom Badger has a spectacular aura aboutPhantom Badger has a spectacular aura about
Send a message via MSN to Phantom Badger
Originally Posted by booyah8876 View Post
STR with Hammer is made of win.
Yes this is true, but then unless your armour has high END on it you are teh squish
Closed Thread