Remember, you MUST register to post on the Fiesta Fan forums. It's completely free to join. Just click HERE to become a member for free!

REGISTER NOW TO REMOVE ALL ADS ON THIS FORUM!

Closed Thread

Old 09-28-2007, 07:44 AM   #11
Blaaaaaaaah
WONDERCLERIC

Tournaments Won: 15

In-Game Name: Bla~ahs
Current Level: 7x
Server: Teva
Blaaaaaaaah has disabled reputation

Originally Posted by Kiedo View Post
It says you sacrifice your life, read it.
Oh right, I mistook the meaning of the last line. >_>" Well I don't really like that skill then... not worth using unless there's another cleric... I wonder if that will cause us to lose exp though?
Old 09-28-2007, 10:23 AM   #12
Lyoven
Bored Boar

In-Game Name: Duke
Current Level: Can shout!
Lyoven is on a distinguished road
prices seem high, but maybe it wont be so bad
remember seeing the price of a lv20 weapon on your first trip to Eld? i was like omg i barely have half of it :S

and ya. archer's skills are this few. *wants to be an archer*
Old 09-28-2007, 11:11 AM   #13
The Blue Viper
Honeying

The Blue Viper is on a distinguished road
Mages get some awesome PvP skills. Able to slow, rob of SP and cast Fear?

But yeah, I can't say I'm too excited about Sacrifice. A buff that causes you to actually die for another party member is a stupid idea. Moreso if you lose exp because of it. I'm hoping it's just a huge "sacrifice" of SP or HP.
Old 09-28-2007, 12:23 PM   #14
secbro20
Currently Gameless

secbro20 is a splendid one to beholdsecbro20 is a splendid one to beholdsecbro20 is a splendid one to beholdsecbro20 is a splendid one to beholdsecbro20 is a splendid one to beholdsecbro20 is a splendid one to beholdsecbro20 is a splendid one to behold
That sucks if sacrifice kills you. I cant think of a situation where you would want your cleric to die. Maybe its a buff. If you cast it on yourself then IF you die, your party gains 60% HP and SP. That would be alot better

200s per skill!!! Money cant be that easy to come by at 60+
->Check my Progress<-

Once a G____G, always a G____G
Old 09-28-2007, 01:41 PM   #15
The Blue Viper
Honeying

The Blue Viper is on a distinguished road
Gold lumps, perhaps?
Old 09-28-2007, 01:48 PM   #16
MagesRequiem
Archon

MagesRequiem is on a distinguished road
Unless Gold Lumps are worth 50s a pop then I don't think it'll be so easy. I think lowering the price down for all skills, weapons, armor, etc. would be a great idea. I mean the price spike from level 15+ equipment to level 20+ is insane. You have to work your arse off just to get one skill. And by that time you've gone and leveled up and now another skill is available to you! Oh the horrors of being a greedy skill/spell whore! D:
Old 09-28-2007, 01:50 PM   #17
a.L
A to the R to the K

a.L has much to be proud ofa.L has much to be proud ofa.L has much to be proud ofa.L has much to be proud ofa.L has much to be proud ofa.L has much to be proud ofa.L has much to be proud ofa.L has much to be proud ofa.L has much to be proud ofa.L has much to be proud of
Those archer skills are sexy.
Old 09-28-2007, 06:59 PM   #18
secbro20
Currently Gameless

secbro20 is a splendid one to beholdsecbro20 is a splendid one to beholdsecbro20 is a splendid one to beholdsecbro20 is a splendid one to beholdsecbro20 is a splendid one to beholdsecbro20 is a splendid one to beholdsecbro20 is a splendid one to behold
Originally Posted by MagesRequiem View Post
Unless Gold Lumps are worth 50s a pop then I don't think it'll be so easy. I think lowering the price down for all skills, weapons, armor, etc. would be a great idea. I mean the price spike from level 15+ equipment to level 20+ is insane. You have to work your arse off just to get one skill. And by that time you've gone and leveled up and now another skill is available to you! Oh the horrors of being a greedy skill/spell whore! D:
Many people say that we are causing the high gap. NPCs sell elrues for 270c each. And we sell them for 30c??!!! I think there is something wrong with that picture. Of course, if we sold those for like 100c each, then lots of people wouldnt be able to afford them.

The price gap between 15 and 20 is too large. It goes from 250 or 300c ( not sure about exact values) and jumps to 3s 500c. There needs to be a more gradual increase, instead of a HUGE jump at job changes.

I'll say it again, 200s for ONE skill is ridiculous. Gold lumps only NPC for 10s. You need 20 of them just for one skill. AND these are only the skills. What about the equips? weapons? accessories? Upgrading?

OFF TOPIC: I love your signature blah XD
->Check my Progress<-

Once a G____G, always a G____G
Old 09-28-2007, 08:17 PM   #19
Valentines
Will you be mine ?

In-Game Name: DieRomantiic
Current Level: 20
Valentines has much to be proud ofValentines has much to be proud ofValentines has much to be proud ofValentines has much to be proud ofValentines has much to be proud ofValentines has much to be proud ofValentines has much to be proud ofValentines has much to be proud of
Originally Posted by secbro17 View Post
If you cast it on yourself then IF you die, your party gains 60% HP and SP. That would be alot better
My thoughts on that skill.
Old 09-29-2007, 02:44 AM   #20
StrikeMissile
Mushroom

In-Game Name: StrikeSlash(Fighter)
Current Level: 20
StrikeMissile is on a distinguished road
The skills for each class look godly.
Wonder if any skills will be nerfed.

Omg A Pink Ball
Closed Thread