Remember, you MUST register to post on the Fiesta Fan forums. It's completely free to join. Just click HERE to become a member for free!

REGISTER NOW TO REMOVE ALL ADS ON THIS FORUM!

Closed Thread

Old 04-29-2008, 04:00 AM   #1
oOAnubisOo
Mara Pirate Sailor

In-Game Name: oOAnubisOo
Current Level: 60
Server: Apoline
oOAnubisOo is on a distinguished road
Hammer Question?

So I have been looking for a lvl50 Hammer. I found one today and bought it because it was +25str and +29spr w/8% crit. it shows normal damage dealings like 263~329 @ 162 aim. Now I got pretty excited and bought it, the price was right and I'm less than 70% untill lvl50.

But Shopping in uruga I saw a +12str hammer that had like 283~354 @ 162 aim w/5% crit.

Why the higher damage on the one I didn't buy?

I mean I'm happy, I have huge crit rate anyways like 3 to 6 per mob at any given time.
Old 04-29-2008, 04:03 AM   #2
Ivramire
Where shall we wander?

Ivramire has much to be proud ofIvramire has much to be proud ofIvramire has much to be proud ofIvramire has much to be proud ofIvramire has much to be proud ofIvramire has much to be proud ofIvramire has much to be proud ofIvramire has much to be proud ofIvramire has much to be proud ofIvramire has much to be proud of
Different greens have different improved aspects.

I'm guessing the hammer you bought is a Thunder hammer?
Old 04-29-2008, 04:19 AM   #3
Ethelinde
Skeleton Archer

In-Game Name: ???
Current Level: 105
Server: A Server With Slimes In It
Ethelinde is on a distinguished road
The second hammer is either Chief Guard (boss hammer) or Sun (higher regular damage) hammer. Names for greens usually help you determine what stats they're higher at (such as critical %/aim/strength).
Old 04-29-2008, 04:22 AM   #4
Hessah
Hardcore Procrastinator

Burger Time Champion! Cannon Ball Follies 2 Champion!
Tournaments Won: 51

In-Game Name: Hessah / Ble~ehs
Current Level: 91 / 85 / 79 / 65 / 28
Server: Teeeeeee-vah
Hessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond repute
It can be a Chief Guard hammer coz the Aim would be higher than other green hammers... Boss Hammer should have 7% crit too

G____G

G____GTevaG____G
Heart___G_Hessah_G___Heart
79 - Paladin | 85 - Enchanter | 91 - Scoutxx
Ninja text! For those who's easily amused
I can show you the woooorld!
I don't want to see it!
okay...

Old 04-29-2008, 10:40 AM   #5
Ethelinde
Skeleton Archer

In-Game Name: ???
Current Level: 105
Server: A Server With Slimes In It
Ethelinde is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by Hessah View Post
It can be a Chief Guard hammer coz the Aim would be higher than other green hammers... Boss Hammer should have 7% crit too
From all the TK Hammers I see around town their critical rates actually vary, and their aim isn't much higher than regular greens. As for their damage it's slightly higher compared with a Sun hammer.
Old 04-29-2008, 12:58 PM   #6
oOAnubisOo
Mara Pirate Sailor

In-Game Name: oOAnubisOo
Current Level: 60
Server: Apoline
oOAnubisOo is on a distinguished road
Ty for the explanation's, Thunder Hammer it is, and this one goes to 11 ... I mean 8% crit.
Old 04-29-2008, 02:05 PM   #7
a.L
A to the R to the K

a.L has much to be proud ofa.L has much to be proud ofa.L has much to be proud ofa.L has much to be proud ofa.L has much to be proud ofa.L has much to be proud ofa.L has much to be proud ofa.L has much to be proud ofa.L has much to be proud ofa.L has much to be proud of
Thunders generally have lower attack, but an extra 3% crit rate over the NPC versions.
Old 04-29-2008, 03:31 PM   #8
Locke
Speedy Slime

Tournaments Won: 6

In-Game Name: Healin_Reclimati
Current Level: 84?
Server: Teva
Locke is on a distinguished road
hmm either way I don't think it should matter...it should all depend on your play style and sometimes other hammers work better for you than others
Closed Thread