Remember, you MUST register to post on the Fiesta Fan forums. It's completely free to join. Just click HERE to become a member for free!

REGISTER NOW TO REMOVE ALL ADS ON THIS FORUM!

Closed Thread

Old 11-02-2008, 07:54 PM   #1
Melissa27
Ratman

In-Game Name: Melissa27
Current Level: 88
Server: Teva
Melissa27 will become famous soon enough
I'm a level 60 cleric. HELP ME WITH MY BUILD PLEASE

when i first started out, i read all the boards and decided that 1:1 str:end was the build for me. i soloed a lot, so i thought that build was best. when i got to lvl 37 i made a friend & he is a mage and we are partied like 85% of the time (i solo when he's not around). i use a hammer. now i am lvl 60 and i think my build is all messed up.

STR: 321 (+27)
DEX: 181
END: 217 (+36)
INT: 131
SPR: 172

i just lvled up and i got 12 pts to use. someone told me to buy restat scrolls and start my build over. what about putting some pts into dex.... i heard that idea floating around too. i'm totally confused!!!!!! please help me!
Level 90
Templar_Knights Guild
Married Ra77modeus on 10/15/08

Mellers27
WizMage
Level 71
Templar_Knights Guild

Old 11-03-2008, 12:53 AM   #2
ceraiidragonstar
Mushroom

In-Game Name: CeraiiDragonstar
Current Level: 68
Server: Epith
ceraiidragonstar is on a distinguished road
Depends on what you are trying to do. But I say 25 SPR for every class. A little extra MDEF and crit improvement. I don't see a point with END on a cleric because of 1 reason. You can heal. Maybe a few points here and there can help but over all you got Endure. If you still solo a lot the STR is good. As for DEX I suppose that can help. Extra evasion and aim is good. So you'll miss less and get hit less but I don't got points in DEX. Tell me what you want out of your character either support or battle.

BTW the END is for the clankers.
Old 11-03-2008, 03:24 AM   #3
Spirit
complete once again

Tournaments Won: 11

In-Game Name: Spirit_of_Water, Spirit_of_Earth, Spirit_of_Fire, Spirit_of_Wind, Spirit_of_Sky
Current Level: Level 101 Guardian, Level 70 Fighter, Level 90 Mage, Level 89 Archer, Level 72 Trickster
Spirit has disabled reputation
Well, END helps clerics out when they are healing, because if they pull mobs, the END helps to prevent them from changing their heal from the other party members to themselves.

I am 25 SPR; 50 END; and putting the rest in STR right now. It works great for me when I party and when I solo.

Spirit_of_Water- -Spirit_of_Earth- -Spirit_of_Fire- -Spirit_of_Wind- -Spirit_of_Sky
x101xxxxxxxxxxx70xxxxxxxxxx90xxxxxxxxxx89xxxxxxxxxxx72
Old 11-03-2008, 05:09 PM   #4
ceraiidragonstar
Mushroom

In-Game Name: CeraiiDragonstar
Current Level: 68
Server: Epith
ceraiidragonstar is on a distinguished road
Since I can't play Fiesta atm I can't remember my stats. I know I got points in END but I don't remember how many. I know I started putting them into STR so I can dish out a little more damage when I do solo. Of course I do prefer to party. I'm the type that doesn't mind sitting there healing. But of course it all depends on what one wants out of their character, whichis why there is no such thing as THE build to go for.
Old 11-06-2008, 03:08 AM   #5
Melissa27
Ratman

In-Game Name: Melissa27
Current Level: 88
Melissa27 will become famous soon enough
i did some research and i'm gonna stick with build END and STR. i'm only gonna build END to 50 and then throw all my points into STR. maybe a few into SPR randomly, but we'll see how the game goes......

thanks everyone!!
Level 90
Templar_Knights Guild
Married Ra77modeus on 10/15/08

Mellers27
WizMage
Level 71
Templar_Knights Guild

Closed Thread