Remember, you MUST register to post on the Fiesta Fan forums. It's completely free to join. Just click HERE to become a member for free!

REGISTER NOW TO REMOVE ALL ADS ON THIS FORUM!

Closed Thread

Old 09-13-2008, 05:50 AM   #1
cillia
O(≧∇≦)O ~♪

In-Game Name: yufu,Vangel
Current Level: 61, 26
Server: West
cillia has a spectacular aura aboutcillia has a spectacular aura aboutcillia has a spectacular aura about
Send a message via AIM to cillia Send a message via MSN to cillia Send a message via Yahoo to cillia
Guide for the later 50's

okay, well, i was lvl55 about 1 week ago, and now im lvl59 XD and i wanted to make a really short guide for people who might be getting stuck on the later lvls. okay so~ here we go xD

lvl54: woot! yay for new boots! now go questing and get a friend to help you. abyss is a really good source to lvling throughout your 50's. (especially 50-55) after you finish questing, if you want, go to blue trumpys and party with a mage or archer. make sure you can keep them alive before pulling giant mobs XD

lvl55: this is where i got stuck. though for you this may be different. This goes for al of 5x, do Mini Dragon Hardcore whenever you can, and try to get a lvl60 friend to help you in it. 111k exp is really helpful! for this lvl, once again, grind on blue trumpys and quest like crazy. xD be sure to have saved a few nice exp quests for some lvls you think might take a while~

lvl56: yay! a new helmet! =D more def! okay now go quest, AGAIN. xD i think this is the lvl where you get the senior torturers quest, which should give about 90k of exp. be sure that whenever you have a quest that gives a good amount of exp, remember that you dont need to really save it for 59. thats a while off.

lvl57: OOH i want those new pants Dx okay so at lvl 57, you dont get to many quests, but enough to suffice for all the exp you need. xD MD hardcore is very helpful for this level. grind-> md harcore-> quest-> md hardcore-> quest somemore-> md hardcore. that should be pretty good for you xDD

lvl58: well then. nice sparkly new pants! =D yay! im getting close to 60!! maybe, but you still have 2 tough lvls to go! just like lvl57, grind-> md harcore-> quest-> md hardcore-> quest somemore-> md hardcore. thats a good combo for anything in the lv46-59 range x3 well you have some nice quests including crystals from archons, pinkys, and ratman knight things Dx this goves a nice lot of exp. some people might want to "save" this quest for lvl59, but you really dont need to xD you can do the 1st set of the quest, since i think it has 3 or 4 parts to it. it may take a while, but it really is helpful~

lvl59: OMFG i wanna get to lvl60 nao. sry no can do you need to lvl first! this may be a hard lvl for some people. all you can do now is quest till you die and do as many md hardcores as you can Dx for some people this lvl may takes days, or even weeks if you really lvl slow though i'm already at 25% and i just lvled a little while ago~ so anyway, you get about 5 or 6 quests which give some kind of nice exp. find a 6x fighter and go to dark passage 1 to kill those 60 archons. it should be done in a flash. while your at it, gte some of those crystals! then of course, CP1. if you havent already done some of your quests in there, i'd suggest you snap to it! CP1 quests give you a nice amount of exp, and if you find a mage or archer, or fighter, (XD) you should be fine. for the ratman knights' crystals, a lvl6x mage would be good for that room. it has a really good spot for AoE. So, by this time after questing your spine out of you, you might still have 60% or so left XD all you need to do is go to blue trumpys with a friend and grind your brains out, or just do a million MD hardcores. LOL sounds easy doesnt it? =D

sorry ill make it better later lol
hope you like it T___T

Quote:
96:What's 『マジか』?
97: >>96 are you serious?
98:Yes, I am.
99:that was an answer, not a question

Dragon Nest
IGN: leafie, Xiol
Class: Acrobat, Mystic
Guild: Duality
Server: Velskud (West)
Old 09-13-2008, 09:32 AM   #2
bloodrops
Weakened Ogre

In-Game Name: Vividia
Current Level: 56/37/53/
Server: Teva <3
bloodrops is on a distinguished road
^^ I'm at 53 right now , and I think this guide will help me out a lot in later days Thanks!
Comatose
I'll never wake up without an overdose of You
I don't wanna live, I dont wanna breathe
'Les I feel you next to me
You take the pain I feel
Waking up to You never felt so real
I don't wanna sleep, I don't wanna dream
'Cause my dreams don't comfort me
The way You make me feel
Waking up to You never felt so real

Old 09-13-2008, 10:50 AM   #3
lamchopz
Goblin Swordman

In-Game Name: yummy
Current Level: skewl
lamchopz has disabled reputation
thanks. THis will also work for a fighter like me.

I'm now lvl 50.

I think I will come back to this post in about ... mm... a few months. lol

I level realy really reallyyyyy slowly now.

-------------------------------------------------
Old 09-17-2008, 08:16 AM   #4
Yami
Lava Gargoyle

In-Game Name: Hija
Current Level: 85.99 Dx
Server: Teva
Yami will become famous soon enough
This would work for any class, and I like the way you wrote it lol
Old 09-17-2008, 08:38 AM   #5
Ralath
Bbang ggoo ddong ggoo

Tournaments Won: 36

Ralath is a splendid one to beholdRalath is a splendid one to beholdRalath is a splendid one to beholdRalath is a splendid one to beholdRalath is a splendid one to beholdRalath is a splendid one to beholdRalath is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via MSN to Ralath
It's hard to see other classes besides clerics getting parties in AEW...
Old 09-17-2008, 08:44 AM   #6
Yami
Lava Gargoyle

In-Game Name: Hija
Current Level: 85.99 Dx
Yami will become famous soon enough
She mainly said grind inbetween KQs, which can be done somewhere else as well. But I agree with the AEW parties :P

Edit: and I never knew Hardcore gave that much exp *spamming it from now on*

Last edited by Yami; 09-17-2008 at 09:03 AM..
Old 09-17-2008, 03:30 PM   #7
Osiris
Phinofly

Mario Kart Xtreme Champion!Tournaments Won: 5

In-Game Name: 0siris
Current Level: 7x
Server: [Bijou]
Osiris is on a distinguished road
Yeahhh I did Md Hardcore once throughout the 50s...haha woops...I mostly just did any quests I can get my hands on. Even though it might take a little while if you do some of the quests yourself it seemed like there was a better chance of obtaining drops that way(at least for me as a cleric). And personally I think you get better experience just grinding in the abyss unless you can really find someone that wants to grind hardcore for blue trumpies. A lot of the time when I tried that it took a little while for them to spawn so was about the same experience. But anyway what we did was get a party of 4 together - cleric, cleric, mage, archer. Then you go to one of the biggest rooms in abyss(go in opposite direction from where the guard is looking) and have the archer lead while the clerics follow and heal him. Have the archer poison all of them as they are following him so most of them by the time you get to the other side are practically dead, and have the mage just mop them up at the other side. We were obtaining about 10-15k experience a pull. Might have been even more... its been about 2 weeks since I was in the 50s but it was definitely around there so the experience went really fast.

Also as a little heads up once you reach level 60. I'd recommend finding a mage/fighter that is level 69 for the abyss. You'd be suprised how many there are trying to get to level 70 and need a cleric to heal them for AOE. I obtained practically 2 levels just from doing AOE for many hours at a time. Gained 2(almost 3) levels in one day doing that

Bijou
Paladin lvl 7x - 0siris
Old 09-17-2008, 03:53 PM   #8
Failure
Hero Slime

In-Game Name: Who
Current Level: Really
Server: Cares?
Failure is on a distinguished road
Yay, thanks, this'll help a lot. :3
56 was really easy for me~ Got the 2mil I needed for it in less than a day. x3 I'm not really looking forward to 59, though. ;-;

Old 09-17-2008, 04:43 PM   #9
Spirit
complete once again

Tournaments Won: 11

In-Game Name: Spirit_of_Water, Spirit_of_Earth, Spirit_of_Fire, Spirit_of_Wind, Spirit_of_Sky
Current Level: Level 101 Guardian, Level 70 Fighter, Level 90 Mage, Level 89 Archer, Level 72 Trickster
Spirit has disabled reputation
Yeah, this guid e could go for all classes. My mage hit 60 by grinding in the Abyss. My cleric hit 60 just grinding elsewhere, and my fighter is working on her Orc license as she grinds out the last 30% she needs to hit 60. Once they fix the level 59 quest that is bugged, it will also help.

Spirit_of_Water- -Spirit_of_Earth- -Spirit_of_Fire- -Spirit_of_Wind- -Spirit_of_Sky
x101xxxxxxxxxxx70xxxxxxxxxx90xxxxxxxxxx89xxxxxxxxxxx72
Old 09-17-2008, 06:31 PM   #10
Kaidela
Bored Fox

In-Game Name: Aleese | Victoire | Kaidela | Rilynn
Current Level: 87 | 70 | 60 | 35
Kaidela has a spectacular aura aboutKaidela has a spectacular aura about
Send a message via AIM to Kaidela Send a message via MSN to Kaidela
Honestly, I find level 57 harder than level 59, and I don't save quests. Maybe it's just me...

And I prefer Abyss to AEW. o:

MD Hardcore ftw~ I haven't really been joining normal MD since I hit 50. xD
Closed Thread