Remember, you MUST register to post on the Fiesta Fan forums. It's completely free to join. Just click HERE to become a member for free!

REGISTER NOW TO REMOVE ALL ADS ON THIS FORUM!

Closed Thread

Old 12-15-2008, 05:13 PM   #11
Ivramire
Where shall we wander?

Ivramire has much to be proud ofIvramire has much to be proud ofIvramire has much to be proud ofIvramire has much to be proud ofIvramire has much to be proud ofIvramire has much to be proud ofIvramire has much to be proud ofIvramire has much to be proud ofIvramire has much to be proud ofIvramire has much to be proud of

I would think that asking for money in exchange for buffs is more asking for a sign of appreciation than an actual need/desire for cash. Everyone knows that by the time you get the lowest level buff (47) that 50c is actually nothing at all.

Maybe those few Clerics who ask for pay feel that in a game where people can demand things on a dime, that they should get paid the figurative dime as well.

Or they could just be really stingy xD
Old 12-16-2008, 09:31 AM   #12
bloodrops
Weakened Ogre

In-Game Name: Vividia
Current Level: 56/37/53/
Server: Teva <3
bloodrops is on a distinguished road
LOL selling buffs...Well the world is always bound to have stupid people like them. Quite stupid.
Do they just not get that people would rather be buffed by someone that will just nicely give buffs? lol

And just like silenWizard said, as a Cleric, I feel somewhat 'obliged' to give buffs. I guess that's just because I've been buffed randomly when I was a lower level. How nice thing would that be to do? lol
Comatose
I'll never wake up without an overdose of You
I don't wanna live, I dont wanna breathe
'Les I feel you next to me
You take the pain I feel
Waking up to You never felt so real
I don't wanna sleep, I don't wanna dream
'Cause my dreams don't comfort me
The way You make me feel
Waking up to You never felt so real

Old 12-17-2008, 06:42 AM   #13
xDario
Angry Wolf

In-Game Name: Shade
Current Level: 87 (10% tnl, retierd)
Server: Bijou EU.
xDario is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by bloodrops View Post
LOL selling buffs...Well the world is always bound to have stupid people like them. Quite stupid.
Do they just not get that people would rather be buffed by someone that will just nicely give buffs? lol

And just like silenWizard said, as a Cleric, I feel somewhat 'obliged' to give buffs. I guess that's just because I've been buffed randomly when I was a lower level. How nice thing would that be to do? lol
Agree..
Now, since you are talking about charging for buffs, why not be chared for heals ontop of that? Or how about mages despell.

Its a clerics choise, to buff or not. I dont care how anyone feels, but i wont pay a dime. A cleric is there to help, a vendor is there to sell. So a cleric has to make the decision, if he wants to help, or not.
Old 12-17-2008, 06:47 AM   #14
soopa_crows
Hero Slime

In-Game Name: elven_crow
Current Level: 49
Server: Bijou
soopa_crows is on a distinguished road
because that would really bite the dust