Remember, you MUST register to post on the Fiesta Fan forums. It's completely free to join. Just click HERE to become a member for free!

REGISTER NOW TO REMOVE ALL ADS ON THIS FORUM!

Closed Thread

Old 02-14-2008, 12:41 PM   #1
NotMyWay
Dead Tree Soul

Tournaments Won: 1

In-Game Name: NotMyWay
Current Level: 屰
Server: Epith
NotMyWay is a splendid one to beholdNotMyWay is a splendid one to beholdNotMyWay is a splendid one to beholdNotMyWay is a splendid one to beholdNotMyWay is a splendid one to beholdNotMyWay is a splendid one to beholdNotMyWay is a splendid one to behold
question about the critical gained from license

from what i read from FiestaWiki, "Only the highest Critical +% is applied on any weapon. Therefore, if you achieved +1%, +2% & +3% on a weapon, you will not get +6%, but +3% boost. ". Can someone please clarify if this also means that if i have 2 licenses in 1 weapon, i can only get the critical from 1 license? thanks.

edit: also, i was wondering is it advisable to put 3 of the same license in 1 weapon?

Last edited by NotMyWay; 02-14-2008 at 02:05 PM..
Old 02-14-2008, 04:01 PM   #2
Triumph
Wiki Head Admin

Deal or No Deal Champion!Tournaments Won: 1

In-Game Name: FFXIV
Current Level: 80
Server: Coeurl
Triumph has much to be proud ofTriumph has much to be proud ofTriumph has much to be proud ofTriumph has much to be proud ofTriumph has much to be proud ofTriumph has much to be proud ofTriumph has much to be proud ofTriumph has much to be proud ofTriumph has much to be proud of
Only the license with the highest critical rate will be applied to your weapon.

Basically, if you have a license at "Slayer" (2%) and a license at "Conquerer" (5%), your weapon will have a critical bonus of 5%, as the Conquerer license will supercede your Destroyer license. In other words, your critical bonuses will not add up, and your highest critical will be the one that takes effect.

And I don't think it's possible to have 3 of the same license on a weapon.
Old 02-15-2008, 03:02 AM   #3
NotMyWay
Dead Tree Soul

Tournaments Won: 1

In-Game Name: NotMyWay
Current Level: 屰
Server: Epith
NotMyWay is a splendid one to beholdNotMyWay is a splendid one to beholdNotMyWay is a splendid one to beholdNotMyWay is a splendid one to beholdNotMyWay is a splendid one to beholdNotMyWay is a splendid one to beholdNotMyWay is a splendid one to behold
Thank you
Closed Thread