Remember, you MUST register to post on the Fiesta Fan forums. It's completely free to join. Just click HERE to become a member for free!

REGISTER NOW TO REMOVE ALL ADS ON THIS FORUM!

Closed Thread

Old 01-03-2008, 10:01 AM   #1
Enraya
WONDERARCHER

Server: Teva
Enraya is a splendid one to beholdEnraya is a splendid one to beholdEnraya is a splendid one to beholdEnraya is a splendid one to beholdEnraya is a splendid one to beholdEnraya is a splendid one to beholdEnraya is a splendid one to behold
Stat Points Again xD

Well, I've went 25 SPR and then put 10 points into END.

I'm seriously starting to regret those 10 points into END.
I want to go SPR, but 10 points is a lot to lose. 1% of crit, 5 magical damage and +50 SP x____x
So my question now is, what do you think I should put in?
Should I continue to put it in END now that I've started on it, or should I go SPR?
D=

{ enraya ! }
Old 01-03-2008, 11:27 AM   #2
Fr0Z3nWind
King Spider

In-Game Name: -nil-
Current Level: -nil-
Server: -nil-
Fr0Z3nWind will become famous soon enough
end
at the 26th point of spr
it onli provides 0.1% instead or the usual 0.2% critical
end provided def that you seriously need to level
incase u dont get a party to level u solo with ur end!
Old 01-03-2008, 11:24 PM   #3
Kitager
Digerati

In-Game Name: Ermengarde
Current Level: 82
Server: WE ARE TEVA !!
Kitager will become famous soon enough
Originally Posted by lightningmystix
So my question now is, what do you think I should put in?
Should I continue to put it in END now that I've started on it, or should I go SPR?
You can opt for many things at this point. Before you hit 40(when stats REALLY start to matter) it'd be good to keep a bit of END in your build, but try ot focus more on SPR, or even better, STR. Since mobs tend to have magical abilities in the higher level maps(AEW, FoS, etc.), adding a bit of INT wouldn't hurt either.
Old 01-03-2008, 11:30 PM   #4
a.L
A to the R to the K

a.L has much to be proud ofa.L has much to be proud ofa.L has much to be proud ofa.L has much to be proud ofa.L has much to be proud ofa.L has much to be proud ofa.L has much to be proud ofa.L has much to be proud ofa.L has much to be proud ofa.L has much to be proud of
INT only benefits mages. D:
Old 01-04-2008, 12:23 AM   #5
Loveless
Super Moderator

In-Game Name: Espei
Loveless has disabled reputation
INT adds to M.Attack. SPR on the other hand will increase your M.Def. But to say the least you won't be going against a whole lot of magical mobs... even if you do, a M.Def Scroll will suffice on the most part.

You can leave that 10 points in END it isn't completely useless. Now, if you really want that SPR you can just keep adding to it.
Old 01-06-2008, 04:36 AM   #6
Enraya
WONDERARCHER

Enraya is a splendid one to beholdEnraya is a splendid one to beholdEnraya is a splendid one to beholdEnraya is a splendid one to beholdEnraya is a splendid one to beholdEnraya is a splendid one to beholdEnraya is a splendid one to behold
Okay, thanks =D
I'm thinking either to just continue going with END, or doing some variation of a 1:2 END:SPR thing. Thanks!

{ enraya ! }
Old 01-06-2008, 05:07 AM   #7
Ralath
Bbang ggoo ddong ggoo

Tournaments Won: 36

Ralath is a splendid one to beholdRalath is a splendid one to beholdRalath is a splendid one to beholdRalath is a splendid one to beholdRalath is a splendid one to beholdRalath is a splendid one to beholdRalath is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via MSN to Ralath
Does anyone else have major SP issues? I'm level 36 with 947 SP (I think) and I can't spam my skills for 2 monsters before having to rest (or pot up or whatever). It's gotten to the point where I have two tab bars and I put a lower level skill on the bottom and shift up for my highest level skill.

I haven't used any points into SP decrease but... dang. Our skills our SP heavy. T_T
Old 01-06-2008, 05:37 AM   #8
Enraya
WONDERARCHER

I only have to pot when I'm in a party and we don't rest o-o
I've put points into SP decrease in aimed, power, and the 2 poison shots, but only 1 point each. Need to build up SP decrease in aimed and power shots.

But then again, I'm not at your level yet, so I dunno what you're facing Dx

{ enraya ! }
Old 01-06-2008, 05:52 AM   #9
Hyper
Sucked back into the 'net

In-Game Name: An occupation
Current Level: 8 hours a day
Server: 4reL-lyfe
Hyper is infamous around these partsHyper is infamous around these partsHyper is infamous around these partsHyper is infamous around these partsHyper is infamous around these partsHyper is infamous around these partsHyper is infamous around these parts
Originally Posted by wackyboi View Post
INT only benefits mages. D:
LMFAO

I was waiting/hoping for someone to point that out. XD

It cracks me up when I hear about fighters putting full INT because they think it makes their special moves stronger.
Old 01-06-2008, 06:05 AM   #10
Enraya
WONDERARCHER

Originally Posted by hyperswoss View Post
LMFAO

I was waiting/hoping for someone to point that out. XD

It cracks me up when I hear about fighters putting full INT because they think it makes their special moves stronger.
._____________________________________.
That is just so sad D=

{ enraya ! }
Closed Thread