Remember, you MUST register to post on the Fiesta Fan forums. It's completely free to join. Just click HERE to become a member for free!

REGISTER NOW TO REMOVE ALL ADS ON THIS FORUM!

Closed Thread

Old 04-06-2008, 03:25 AM   #31
MikeyG
Touch all the butts

Tournaments Won: 10

In-Game Name: lnfamous
Current Level: 6x
Server: Teva
MikeyG has disabled reputation
Send a message via Skype™ to MikeyG

How long ago was it Hyper, lol Falc id laugh if it was Sens.
Old 04-06-2008, 03:42 AM   #32
D.A.R.E.boy

Tournaments Won: 35

idn sens lol but ino sil

Old 04-06-2008, 03:50 AM   #33
Hyper
Sucked back into the 'net

In-Game Name: An occupation
Current Level: 8 hours a day
Server: 4reL-lyfe
Hyper is infamous around these partsHyper is infamous around these partsHyper is infamous around these partsHyper is infamous around these partsHyper is infamous around these partsHyper is infamous around these partsHyper is infamous around these parts
Almost exactly a week and a half ago.

I don't think the name was Silhouette, but I don't remember it all that well. >_<
Old 04-06-2008, 03:54 AM   #34
D.A.R.E.boy

Tournaments Won: 35

u remember it theres me mikey and falcomist to talk to lol
eathere way falco will find out lol

Last edited by D.A.R.E.boy; 04-06-2008 at 03:56 AM.. Reason: really bad spelling

Old 04-08-2008, 05:36 PM   #35
Meek
Speedy Slime

In-Game Name: Meek
Current Level: Was..LvL 36..Now back to Zero T_T
Meek is on a distinguished road
OoOo I should come to FiestaFan more often, seems like I miss out on alot =P

Originally Posted by hyperswoss View Post
I don't think BR has recovered fully since that ridiculous "drama" thing a few months ago... I thought you quit, Falco?

And who's the current master? Meek and Jericho abandoned it for Constellation, right?
You quit BR? Collision now, IIRC?
I prefer the term Left instead of abandoned. You will hear many sides to the story and which ever you believe is up to you. Besides Constellation is just a guild to relax and have fun in, it's not like we left at the time to join other guilds.

Originally Posted by hyperswoss View Post
@lvra: Pretty much everyone wanted in in the beginning. I too did, but a certain admin said I was on the waiting list in 2nd or 3rd place. That was in late September/early October. Ok. I asked him every few days, and there was still someone ahead in line. Then, by late October, there were people from my old guild switching in daily, which really pissed me off... Yeah, waiting list. But I don't hold a grudge. At least, not with any other people in BR. (He isn't even in BR anymore, btw.)
That admin would be me. And yeah we did have a long waiting line back then, and you had to have gotten approval from 3 of the 5 admins at the time to join. Some of then found out some information on you that wasn't to their liking, I know you were Dream's friend and stuff but they felt it was best to not allow you to join at the time. Sorry for any inconveniences that it may have caused you but I felt it would be better to not make a big deal out of it.

And yesss, Goodluck BR! Rammy has been keeping me informed of your guy's progress, im glad it has filled the void it once had.
Old 04-10-2008, 07:00 PM   #36
Falcomist
Bored Boar

In-Game Name: Falcomist
Falcomist will become famous soon enough
Send a message via AIM to Falcomist Send a message via MSN to Falcomist
Originally Posted by Meek View Post
OoOo I should come to FiestaFan more often, seems like I miss out on alot =P

I prefer the term Left instead of abandoned. You will hear many sides to the story and which ever you believe is up to you. Besides Constellation is just a guild to relax and have fun in, it's not like we left at the time to join other guilds.

That admin would be me. And yeah we did have a long waiting line back then, and you had to have gotten approval from 3 of the 5 admins at the time to join. Some of then found out some information on you that wasn't to their liking, I know you were Dream's friend and stuff but they felt it was best to not allow you to join at the time. Sorry for any inconveniences that it may have caused you but I felt it would be better to not make a big deal out of it.

And yesss, Goodluck BR! Rammy has been keeping me informed of your guy's progress, im glad it has filled the void it once had.
RAMMY BEEN KEEPING U INFORM... OMG... SHE IS GIVING U TOP SECRET BR PLANS TO TAKE OVER ALL OF UR COOKIES !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Anyways yea were doing okay for now ^^. Shadow_Shot has been MIA atm though >.<.

Old 04-16-2008, 06:54 PM   #37
Falcomist
Bored Boar

In-Game Name: Falcomist
Falcomist will become famous soon enough
Send a message via AIM to Falcomist Send a message via MSN to Falcomist
bumpy recruiting again ^^ lvl req is 50 but plz post still if ur below that lvl so we can talk things out ^^.

Old 04-16-2008, 09:59 PM   #38
MikeyG
Touch all the butts

Tournaments Won: 10

In-Game Name: lnfamous
Current Level: 6x
Server: Teva
MikeyG has disabled reputation
Send a message via Skype™ to MikeyG
wat the fuck falc why are u recruitng.... :|
Old 04-17-2008, 04:26 PM   #39
iKoalai