Remember, you MUST register to post on the Fiesta Fan forums. It's completely free to join. Just click HERE to become a member for free!

REGISTER NOW TO REMOVE ALL ADS ON THIS FORUM!

Old 06-03-2011, 03:34 AM   #1
Hessah
Hardcore Procrastinator

Burger Time Champion! Cannon Ball Follies 2 Champion!
Tournaments Won: 51

In-Game Name: Hessah / Ble~ehs
Current Level: 91 / 85 / 79 / 65 / 28
Server: Teeeeeee-vah
Hessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond repute
All these stupid people

Just read an article about one of the insurance company here is gonna close their retail branches, and focus on doing phone and Internet transactions, as their retail sector is only bringing 2% of the profits.

Then a whole bunch of idiots commented on the article saying "India. I won't spend my money on them and their Indian call centre. Another Aussie Move to India" (The insurance is called AAMI).

IDIOTS! Nowhere in the article says that they've moving the call centre to India! Plus this insurance company has a reputation on having real people answering the phones everytime you call (no Press 1 for this, Press 2 for that). So they know what it means to deliver good telephone services.

It grinds my gear to read these arrogant people know nothing about the business models nowadays and complain about people closing services that they don't even use themselves.

G____G

G____GTevaG____G
Heart___G_Hessah_G___Heart
79 - Paladin | 85 - Enchanter | 91 - Scoutxx
Ninja text! For those who's easily amused
I can show you the woooorld!
I don't want to see it!
okay...

Hessah is offline   Reply With Quote