Remember, you MUST register to post on the Fiesta Fan forums. It's completely free to join. Just click HERE to become a member for free!

REGISTER NOW TO REMOVE ALL ADS ON THIS FORUM!

Closed Thread

Old 03-20-2009, 01:43 AM   #1
adam98
Mushroom

In-Game Name: Angeon98
Current Level: 17
Server: Bijou
adam98 is on a distinguished road
Blackshot

It beta still not open but it is fun and best.( i think ) ...

http://blackshot.outspark.com/
Old 03-20-2009, 03:32 AM   #2
Pritcher
Senior Torturer

Pritcher is a splendid one to beholdPritcher is a splendid one to beholdPritcher is a splendid one to beholdPritcher is a splendid one to beholdPritcher is a splendid one to beholdPritcher is a splendid one to beholdPritcher is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via AIM to Pritcher Send a message via MSN to Pritcher Send a message via Yahoo to Pritcher
Wow, I kinda gave up on this game. The CB, for me at least, was plagued by massive lag most of the time. I was willing to forgive that being CB and all, so I patiently waited for the OB to come with hopes that most of the major issues would be corrected.

.....months later and the latest bit of the sparse news I've heard is that the client is ready but Outspark isn't ready for it, apparently due to internal business related issues. I think OS was a bit too ambitious and tried to expand too much too quickly, but I've no clue really.

I know the blackshotfps fansite seems to have died, probably starvation, and my interest in the game has waned. I guess I'll still check on it every month or two out of curiosity but I don't care much anymore tbh. Some of the new things they announced seemed fairly interesting though, so hopefully they'll sort things out before too long.

-------
I'm taking an indefinite break from Fiesta.

Join the FiestaFan Folding@Home team! Details, questions and comments HERE

Last edited by Pritcher; 03-20-2009 at 03:34 AM..
Old 03-20-2009, 06:22 AM   #3
MikeyG
Touch all the butts

Tournaments Won: 10

In-Game Name: lnfamous
Current Level: 6x
Server: Teva
MikeyG has disabled reputation
Send a message via Skype™ to MikeyG
Wow they still havent released OB? Their name really should be Failspark..
Old 03-20-2009, 06:38 AM   #4
Blaaaaaaaah
WONDERCLERIC

Tournaments Won: 15

In-Game Name: Bla~ahs
Current Level: 7x
Blaaaaaaaah has disabled reputation
Originally Posted by MikeyG View Post
Wow they still havent released OB? Their name really should be Failspark..
Actually, Project Powder is still in CB2, according to the last email I received...

Personally, I think neither of the games are popular enough to deserve the attention of Outspark staff. Their team seems to be a bit too small for.. 5 different games? But, meh, I don't mind that they concentrate on Fiesta more than the other games, since I don't play them. xD
Old 03-20-2009, 07:12 AM   #5
Sparkeh
Nothing here, move along.

Sparkeh is on a distinguished road
Send a message via MSN to Sparkeh
PP is on open beta...@.@

Blackshot took a long time to open ot not >.>...since WS took 1 week *-*
Old 03-20-2009, 07:20 AM   #6
Ivramire
Where shall we wander?

Ivramire has much to be proud ofIvramire has much to be proud ofIvramire has much to be proud ofIvramire has much to be proud ofIvramire has much to be proud ofIvramire has much to be proud ofIvramire has much to be proud ofIvramire has much to be proud ofIvramire has much to be proud ofIvramire has much to be proud of
PP and BS are lurching because there haven't been updates for eons. Pity about PP. Was really a good game.

Even if they had all the people they hired in the past, I think it'd still be a stretch to accommodate all these games o-o
Old 03-20-2009, 09:58 AM   #7
MikeyG
Touch all the butts

Originally Posted by Blaaaaaaaah View Post
Actually, Project Powder is still in CB2, according to the last email I received...

Personally, I think neither of the games are popular enough to deserve the attention of Outspark staff. Their team seems to be a bit too small for.. 5 different games? But, meh, I don't mind that they concentrate on Fiesta more than the other games, since I don't play them. xD
Uhm have you not seen the popularity of blackshot? They have massive tournaments for it in Asia. Secondly, they annoucned release of OB to be in December 08 ... comon thats pathetic. Even if it didn't have a large audience they still need to release it. And what are they doing to fiesta or Sos thats so great thats holding them back from releasing a game?
Old 03-20-2009, 10:03 AM   #8
Blaaaaaaaah
WONDERCLERIC

Tournaments Won: 15

In-Game Name: Bla~ahs
Current Level: 7x
Blaaaaaaaah has disabled reputation
Probably not, because I hold no interest in the game? =/

And wut, tournaments in Asia, and the game's company is in NA? That's sooooo... random. Unless you're talking about some other version of Blackshot. I never bothered/wanted to look up the other versions.
Old 03-20-2009, 10:11 AM   #9
Hraesvelg
Blaaaaaah 2 u 2

In-Game Name: Hraesvelg
Current Level: 6X
Hraesvelg is a glorious beacon of lightHraesvelg is a glorious beacon of lightHraesvelg is a glorious beacon of lightHraesvelg is a glorious beacon of lightHraesvelg is a glorious beacon of light
Looks like at least a Korean and Japanese game are out.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Blackshot
Old 03-20-2009, 10:30 AM   #10
MikeyG
Touch all the butts

Do you aim to be difficult blahs?
No company would waste money just to release CB then forget about the game because it's not popular enough, especially when it IS popular enough Y_Y

One last time I shall say it... FAIL SPARK.

And probably not? You just finished saying the game wasn't popular enough but now you say you have no interest in the game so you don't know? ...
Closed Thread