Remember, you MUST register to post on the Fiesta Fan forums. It's completely free to join. Just click HERE to become a member for free!

REGISTER NOW TO REMOVE ALL ADS ON THIS FORUM!

Old 04-29-2011, 08:37 PM   #21
A_Forever
:w

Do you make her a cake?
Old 04-29-2011, 08:41 PM   #22
Blaaaaaaaah
WONDERCLERIC

Tournaments Won: 15

In-Game Name: Bla~ahs
Current Level: 7x
Server: Teva
Blaaaaaaaah has disabled reputation
Am I supposed to?! =O We just celebrate with her in spirit.. yup.. totally think about her during that public holiday!
Old 04-29-2011, 09:31 PM   #23
Hessah
Hardcore Procrastinator

Burger Time Champion! Cannon Ball Follies 2 Champion!
Tournaments Won: 51

In-Game Name: Hessah / Ble~ehs
Current Level: 91 / 85 / 79 / 65 / 28
Server: Teeeeeee-vah
Hessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond repute
I missed most of the ceremony stuff, which was just as well coz that stuff's boring... and Kate's make up doesnt look good in there..

but once they both came out in the carriage and William can finally smile I thought that looked really sweet.. and her make up and dress looked better in the carriage...

and how the police walked the crowd down to Beckingham Palace was quite spectacular.. it's ashame they didn't show all of it in the highlights.. I liked how they split the crowd and walked around the fountain..

Even though they're "just the royal family" I thought it was really good of William to go into the military, and visit countries and stuff.. I quite like them..

G____G

G____GTevaG____G
Heart___G_Hessah_G___Heart
79 - Paladin | 85 - Enchanter | 91 - Scoutxx
Ninja text! For those who's easily amused
I can show you the woooorld!
I don't want to see it!
okay...

Hessah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2011, 09:40 PM   #24
Ralath
Bbang ggoo ddong ggoo

Tournaments Won: 36

Ralath is a splendid one to beholdRalath is a splendid one to beholdRalath is a splendid one to beholdRalath is a splendid one to beholdRalath is a splendid one to beholdRalath is a splendid one to beholdRalath is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via MSN to Ralath
Originally Posted by A_Forever View Post
She's a commoner who has millionaire parents. nocareaboutpastgenerations.
Not even past generations. Both her parents were flight attendants before they started their business. They're self-made millionaires, which I think is an important distinction.

Quote:
Royal family means nothing. They don't do anything. It's just tradition. It's really dumb, imo. The queen just goes to events year round. Honestly, I don't think England would fall apart if the Royal family weren't there.
While I agree that the UK probably wouldn't fall apart without the Royal Family, it's still an important part of their shared national history. And a lot of people do care about them, as evidenced by the 500,000 people who tried to get a glimpse of the balcony.

I had like 15 friends camp outside last night to get their seats.

And I don't agree that the Royal Family don't serve any purpose either. While they don't hold any formal power, they still serve as ambassadors, spokespeople, delegates, etc. A lot of countries have positions that are similar to the Royal Family: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Preside...entary_systems

I think the Royal Wedding was as much a private celebration of Kate and Will's wedding as a very public celebration of British pride.

Originally Posted by Blaaaaaaaah View Post
Definitely do not hope they will fall apart.... cos that probably means no more Queen's Birthday public holiday for us =(
Do you get Monday off for May Day?

Last edited by Ralath; 04-29-2011 at 10:03 PM..
Ralath is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2011, 10:09 PM   #25
Andromeda
Spider Pig

That wedding ceremony coverage must've been the most boring thing I have seen in recent memory. But I really can't complain it definitely cured my mild insomnia I have been experiencing the past 5 days. Somewhere during the non stop singing going on in the coverage I finally had 9 hours of non stop sleep.

While I personally didnt care at all about the wedding Im happy for them and even more happy they done something for me Ive been trying to do the past 5 days which is get some good sleep.

Now if there was only a wedding that would somehow make me feel full...
Andromeda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2011, 01:00 AM   #26
Hraesvelg
Blaaaaaah 2 u 2

In-Game Name: Hraesvelg
Current Level: 6X
Hraesvelg is a glorious beacon of lightHraesvelg is a glorious beacon of lightHraesvelg is a glorious beacon of lightHraesvelg is a glorious beacon of lightHraesvelg is a glorious beacon of light
I think the Daily Show put it best:

Daily Show: Oliver - Royal Wedding Excitement in London
Old 04-30-2011, 04:28 AM   #27
Blaaaaaaaah
WONDERCLERIC

Tournaments Won: 15

In-Game Name: Bla~ahs
Current Level: 7x
Blaaaaaaaah has disabled reputation
Or nigahiga

LOL @ 0.54
Old 04-30-2011, 09:50 AM   #28
Sparkeh
Nothing here, move along.

Sparkeh is on a distinguished road
Send a message via MSN to Sparkeh
The ring wouldn't fit in the first time LOL.
Sparkeh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2011, 02:27 AM   #29
Andromeda
Spider Pig

Upset I missed this part but its good to see the U.K tax payers money is going somewhere good...

Not safe for work
Andromeda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2011, 04:39 AM   #30
Hessah
Hardcore Procrastinator

Burger Time Champion! Cannon Ball Follies 2 Champion!
Tournaments Won: 51

In-Game Name: Hessah / Ble~ehs
Current Level: 91 / 85 / 79 / 65 / 28
Server: Teeeeeee-vah
Hessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond repute
I wonder how the Royal family gets their money? Does a portion come from the taxpayers? Or they have like massive investments that will sustain all their expenses?

LOL at the little kid covering her ears.. your hands should be in front of your eyes little one =D

G____G

G____GTevaG____G
Heart___G_Hessah_G___Heart
79 - Paladin | 85 - Enchanter | 91 - Scoutxx
Ninja text! For those who's easily amused
I can show you the woooorld!
I don't want to see it!
okay...

Hessah is offline   Reply With Quote