Remember, you MUST register to post on the Fiesta Fan forums. It's completely free to join. Just click HERE to become a member for free!

REGISTER NOW TO REMOVE ALL ADS ON THIS FORUM!

Closed Thread

Old 04-03-2008, 09:51 PM   #1
shadow_paladin_8520
Hero Slime

In-Game Name: Midnight_rush Terron_
Current Level: Midnight_Rush--lvl28 Terron_--lvl23
Server: Apoline
shadow_paladin_8520 is on a distinguished road
Lvl 20 job change--fighter

Level 20 Job Challenge Quest

Fighter

Once u talk to the warrior master he will tell u that he and his GF (the Roumen skill master) ruby are fighting. He asks u to take an apology letter too her( my advice have few scrolls for this it gets annoying) then she gets pissed an tells u to bring another letter all the way back to him in Eldrine. (that was the annoying part) then u give it to the wm and he oddly is happy at ruby’s insults and rewards u with a myth (what the hell kind of reward is that???) but instead (don’t get too exited) he tells u to talk to grand master seam=n in the forest of mist ( :O I had to listen to your freaking GF crisis and all u do is tell em to talk to some dude??? F@#% you!!!)then u talk to Sean and he rants about when he was a kid he trained hard in the shadow dungeon blah blah blah then u have to get a key of shadows from “one of the monsters in the forest” its either rat men or boars.( I went with rat men because the r right near him)then he asks u if u r ready to enter and you say………………†¦â€¦..no im am not if u were reading this guide because I forgot to tell u what u need to get ready. Now u probly have some stones right? That’s wrong!!!!
After healing with stones u have to Re-engage battle witch is really freaking hard to do when u r fighting 9 different shadows including yours. what u should have: power scroll,
Shield increase scroll, vitality scroll and at least 50 pots of both kinds. Note u cant sleep in mini house in the Dungeon of Shadows (I learned this the hard way….) ok once u enter your shadow will appear in front of u. he will call u some m=names that attack. NOTE: this is not the real battle so don’t use too much sp or pots but don’t die (also learned that the hard way…..) just after u do about 1000 damage he will run away (he also heals after he runs away) u will not be able to move until he is out of the room. U go up the hallway he ran and then there r two little shadow kebing (awww how cute… DESTROY THEM!!!) other note: do not use too much sp on the shadows that aren’t yours because they r weak and u can kill them quick with scrolls also with but just use’em any way!
next we cpme up to another kinda empty-ish room. U will see your shadow again. Don’t attack him/her but do aproch’em. he will call you some names and then sommun some shadow skeleton to attack u. these r easy just pwn them then continue. Next is my favorite room I call it the “don’t go twrads the light Charlie!” room. But in this case u do follow the light. The room will go blak and them there is a blue laser light shooting across into a hallway. There r big circle to gide you also. That brings u into the final room. This is where u realy kill your shadow. You go into the room and he/she appers at the entrance. Ignore them. He makes statues come to life one at a time and attack you (u kill one before and the others you have to take in battle with your shadow) also he will realse shadow marlone clan fighters and archers (don’t worry shadow beings are easyer too ill them thie real form. Kill all the mionon s=then attack you shadow!!! This is it!!! The battle for destiny, puer of heart and…..the title clever fighter and a realy big sword/axe/sword and shield oh yeah for got to mention at the end of this u get to pick between the steek sword the steel axe and roumen sword (I chouse steel sword)ok back to the fight. You going to need to heal lots of times in battle.but beware he can land 100-125s on you.if you are attacked by another shadow in this fierce battle then just quikly kill it and get bak to bissness. And………I guess that’s it…..

Congratulations!!! You have just become a clever fighter!!! Written and preformed by:Terron_ of the apoline server
Old 04-03-2008, 10:16 PM   #2
Belaslav
Yank me.

In-Game Name: -quit-
Current Level: -quit-
Server: Teva
Belaslav has much to be proud ofBelaslav has much to be proud ofBelaslav has much to be proud ofBelaslav has much to be proud ofBelaslav has much to be proud ofBelaslav has much to be proud ofBelaslav has much to be proud ofBelaslav has much to be proud ofBelaslav has much to be proud ofBelaslav has much to be proud of
Send a message via MSN to Belaslav
Kay first of all this belongs in the guides section.

Second, you can post this in FiestaWiki as a helpful reference.

Other than that, great guide!

Free software for Virus, Malware, Adware and Spyware protection: Avast and Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware.

Those of you using Firefox I recommend NoScript and AdBlock Plus addons.
Old 04-04-2008, 02:28 AM   #3
Manzcar
WHOOOOOOOOOOS THEEEEEERE!

Tournaments Won: 2

In-Game Name: Same as above
Current Level: Manzcar sndy| Elijaz 2x
Manzcar has disabled reputation
Some more good advice
Before talking to master sean the second time (after you have the dungeon key) take off your weapon and several pieces of your best armor, but leave your inventory window open.

The reason is that your shadow is a carbon copy of you when you enter. Therfore your shadow will have no weapon and less armor. This means less attach strength and less defense.

After spawning into the first dungeon where your shadow is quickly put on your weapon and armor.

The marlone fighter and archer are actually hiding in the dark room right before the final room with your shadow. You are able to kill them there instead of when you are fighting your shadow, which makes concentrating on your shadow that much easier.

Again before you step into the final room to meet your shadow take off your weapon and best armor. Same reason as above.

I was able to complete the lvl 20 test using this strategy and lots of pots (I kept hitting the pots and stones right after they cooled just to be sure I didn't die)

And that's my two cents

LOKI Thanks!!
Old 04-04-2008, 01:55 PM   #4
shadow_paladin_8520
Hero Slime

In-Game Name: Midnight_rush Terron_
Current Level: Midnight_Rush--lvl28 Terron_--lvl23
Server: Apoline
shadow_paladin_8520 is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by Manzcar View Post
Before talking to master sean the second time (after you have the dungeon key) take off your weapon and several pieces of your best armor, but leave your inventory window open.

The reason is that your shadow is a carbon copy of you when you enter. Therfore your shadow will have no weapon and less armor. This means less attach strength and less defense.

After spawning into the first dungeon where your shadow is quickly put on your weapon and armor.

The marlone fighter and archer are actually hiding in the dark room right before the final room with your shadow. You are able to kill them there instead of when you are fighting your shadow, which makes concentrating on your shadow that much easier.

Again before you step into the final room to meet your shadow take off your weapon and best armor. Same reason as above.

I was able to complete the lvl 20 test using this strategy and lots of pots (I kept hitting the pots and stones right after they cooled just to be sure I didn't die)

And that's my two cents
yo dude! thanx!!! i ahd no idea!! but in the begining u realy dont need to take off your armour cuz thats not the real fight... but thanx ill use that when i beat it on my mage and archer
Old 05-23-2008, 09:11 AM   #5
Sero
Jizz King

In-Game Name: SerodinSliver | GoldenMirrodin | DarkMirrodin |
Current Level: 90 | 55 | 74
Sero has a spectacular aura aboutSero has a spectacular aura about
Send a message via MSN to Sero Send a message via Yahoo to Sero
Ruby and Marty are on ... ??? !!!

-enrages-

Anyways good tactics! Never thought of the taking armors off and stuff X_X

take me above your light
carry me through the night
Originally Posted by vasu619 View Post
Ugh...Serodin is on a roll...

Note to self: Nevar EVAR get Serodin talking about umm, sticks with sacks.
Originally Posted by Vivi View Post
Another note for handling Sero: do not get him started about moms.
Originally Posted by Spirit View Post
I agree with Blaaaahs. Serodin cracks me up.

Oh and for the record, I am weird.
Originally Posted by hyperswoss View Post
Serodin is my hot, hot, sex~ ^.~
hold me secure in flight
sing me to sleep tonight
Old 11-25-2008, 05:22 PM   #6
Isis_Persephone
Hero Slime

Server: Apoline and Teva.
Isis_Persephone is on a distinguished road
Actually you have to take off your armor twice, it helps a lot. Once before you go into the dungeon. Also, if you have a pet, take that off. Then once inside put everything back on and start hitting your doppleganger. He/she will give up in a moment. Doing this, made me use A LOT less potions/stones.

Second time to take off your armor, is when you're in the darkness, once you get under the SECOND blue "diamond". This works for me every time. Take off all armor/weapon/pet. Then once the "lights" come back on and you have to defeat the stone golem, quickly put everything back on once more. After I killed him, then the marlone fighter {marlboro man, lol}, and the marlone archer, I start defeating my doppleganger the second time. And she doesn't have anything on. While killing her, another stone golem will come up and start hitting you. Kill it first then take out your double.

Oh, and you don't need an HP/SP buff from a cleric. All you really need are some buff scrolls equipped. Like vitality, aim, shield, and maybe evasion.

Last edited by Isis_Persephone; 11-25-2008 at 05:26 PM.. Reason: adding more info
Closed Thread