Remember, you MUST register to post on the Fiesta Fan forums. It's completely free to join. Just click HERE to become a member for free!

REGISTER NOW TO REMOVE ALL ADS ON THIS FORUM!

Closed Thread

Old 12-11-2007, 01:42 AM   #21
Blaaaaaaaah
WONDERCLERIC

Tournaments Won: 15

In-Game Name: Bla~ahs
Current Level: 7x
Server: Teva
Blaaaaaaaah has disabled reputation

Originally Posted by Synelia View Post
I think you have to level because of them. But I don't think it has anything to do with the little circle thing..I never leave those up and I got it somehow.
SYNSYN Welcome baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaack 8D Post moreee~

Reading all this, I guess it's a bit hard for me to get that title on my cleric. I do have a lot of quests built up, but not enough and a lot of 4x quests are like bugged. @_@"
Old 12-11-2007, 01:55 PM   #22
NotMyWay
Dead Tree Soul

Tournaments Won: 1

In-Game Name: NotMyWay
Current Level: 屰
Server: Epith
NotMyWay is a splendid one to beholdNotMyWay is a splendid one to beholdNotMyWay is a splendid one to beholdNotMyWay is a splendid one to beholdNotMyWay is a splendid one to beholdNotMyWay is a splendid one to beholdNotMyWay is a splendid one to behold
I just got it after sumbitting the 11th quest in a row...

what i did was i had 9 completed quests, for my tenth quest, i chose the quest "only if he was loved", because that is a 2 part quest which requires you to just talk to 2 different npcs, so in effect i would be completing 11 quests total.

after every single quest in my list said "reward", i relogged, then sumbitted them all, somewhere in between my quests completed the last step of "only if he was loved", (fetch an item from healer to myzen) and upon completing the 11th quest i got the title.

btw, it even works if some of the quests were completed weeks ago.
Old 12-11-2007, 01:59 PM   #23
Spirit
complete once again

Tournaments Won: 11

In-Game Name: Spirit_of_Water, Spirit_of_Earth, Spirit_of_Fire, Spirit_of_Wind, Spirit_of_Sky
Current Level: Level 101 Guardian, Level 70 Fighter, Level 90 Mage, Level 89 Archer, Level 72 Trickster
Spirit has disabled reputation
But what does this title give you?

Spirit_of_Water- -Spirit_of_Earth- -Spirit_of_Fire- -Spirit_of_Wind- -Spirit_of_Sky
x101xxxxxxxxxxx70xxxxxxxxxx90xxxxxxxxxx89xxxxxxxxxxx72
Old 12-11-2007, 02:01 PM   #24
Blaaaaaaaah
WONDERCLERIC

Tournaments Won: 15

In-Game Name: Bla~ahs
Current Level: 7x
Blaaaaaaaah has disabled reputation
Ooo.. reloggin.. never thought of that. Damn, if only I saw this post before doing all my quests. I think I've completed 15 quests (including repeat) and still not title. But then again, I took my time and took forever to do the quests so I guess that's probably why as well.
Old 12-12-2007, 01:45 PM   #25
NotMyWay
Dead Tree Soul

Tournaments Won: 1

In-Game Name: NotMyWay
Current Level: 屰
Server: Epith
NotMyWay is a splendid one to beholdNotMyWay is a splendid one to beholdNotMyWay is a splendid one to beholdNotMyWay is a splendid one to beholdNotMyWay is a splendid one to beholdNotMyWay is a splendid one to beholdNotMyWay is a splendid one to behold
The title just allows you to have "quest beginner" before your name and gives 5 fame...

btw thanks for the guide DeathOfMe
Old 01-22-2008, 12:22 AM   #26
Spirit
complete once again

Tournaments Won: 11

In-Game Name: Spirit_of_Water, Spirit_of_Earth, Spirit_of_Fire, Spirit_of_Wind, Spirit_of_Sky
Current Level: Level 101 Guardian, Level 70 Fighter, Level 90 Mage, Level 89 Archer, Level 72 Trickster
Spirit has disabled reputation
Originally Posted by derek View Post
how do you start playing fiesta? i cant find out
This thread is over a month old. Please do not necro threads that are over a month old unless you have useful information to add to the thread that actually has to do with the topic. I will move your post to the Questions and Inquiries section of the forum.
I am leaving this thread open for comments that realte directly to the topic.

Spirit_of_Water- -Spirit_of_Earth- -Spirit_of_Fire- -Spirit_of_Wind- -Spirit_of_Sky
x101xxxxxxxxxxx70xxxxxxxxxx90xxxxxxxxxx89xxxxxxxxxxx72

Last edited by Spirit; 01-22-2008 at 12:26 AM..
Old 01-21-2009, 01:01 AM   #27
Mindspank
Flying Staff

In-Game Name: Mindspank
Current Level: 103 Sharpshooter
Server: Bijou
Mindspank will become famous soon enough
Send a message via Yahoo to Mindspank
***DISCLAIMER***
I am WELL aware that this is a necro post. A very OLD necropost. However, after many days of saving quests and turning them in, I have CONFIRMED the exact method on how to get this title. Alot of the posts seem like everyone is unsure as to how exactly getting this title works.
***END DISCLAIMER***

How to get the quest beginner title.

This title requires that you have ten quests completed, but not in a row. To ensure success, take a whole bunch of quests. Make sure that ALL of the quests end on the same map. If your nine quests complete in elderine and your tenth in sand hill, then your success is NOT guaranteed. You can try it, but I am only posting the circumstances in which it was completed for myself.

Nine of the quests have to be completed already. Repeatable quests only count ONCE. Once you have Nine quests completed, turn them in. Usually you will get a quest that has a sequence, like <quest 1> Those work the best for this because after you turn it in, you KNOW your getting another quest. You will have a limited ammount of time to complete the tenth quest. You are ALLOWED TO LEAVE THE MAP YOU TURN THE QUESTS IN ON. You can go anywhere, I am just not sure if it can end somewhere else.

Anyways. Complete your tenth quest and hand it in. Once you hand that tenth quest in, you will get the quest beginner title. The little circle has absolutely nothing to do with gaining the title.

Please dont ban me...

Fiesta - Mindspank - Bijou - 103 Sharpshooter
Aion - Mindspank - Israphel - 65 Ranger
Old 01-21-2009, 01:25 AM   #28
Hessah
Hardcore Procrastinator

Burger Time Champion! Cannon Ball Follies 2 Champion!
Tournaments Won: 51

In-Game Name: Hessah / Ble~ehs
Current Level: 91 / 85 / 79 / 65 / 28
Server: Teeeeeee-vah
Hessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond repute
Actually, you need to hand 11 quests in altogether, not just 10..

I've verified it once:
http://www.fiestafan.com/forums/showthread.php?t=13616

Screenshot provided...

You can have all 11 quest already completed beforehand, don't have to do some, then go and complete the rest inbetween. (Since we can now old 20 quest, it shouldn't be a problem.)

G____G

G____GTevaG____G
Heart___G_Hessah_G___Heart
79 - Paladin | 85 - Enchanter | 91 - Scoutxx
Ninja text! For those who's easily amused
I can show you the woooorld!
I don't want to see it!
okay...

Closed Thread