Remember, you MUST register to post on the Fiesta Fan forums. It's completely free to join. Just click HERE to become a member for free!

REGISTER NOW TO REMOVE ALL ADS ON THIS FORUM!

Closed Thread

Old 10-20-2008, 01:08 AM   #21
Yami
Lava Gargoyle

In-Game Name: Hija
Current Level: 85.99 Dx
Server: Teva
Yami will become famous soon enough

Are you on the Euro Fiesta by any chance?

I have the same problem with the production skills on there. Wasted about 2s (which is a lot at < lvl 20 XD) and never got it. So I gave up lol
Old 10-20-2008, 01:25 AM   #22
Spirit
complete once again

Tournaments Won: 11

In-Game Name: Spirit_of_Water, Spirit_of_Earth, Spirit_of_Fire, Spirit_of_Wind, Spirit_of_Sky
Current Level: Level 101 Guardian, Level 70 Fighter, Level 90 Mage, Level 89 Archer, Level 72 Trickster
Spirit has disabled reputation
I didn't think about that. That is prolly it. Gah!!!!!! Yes please do tell if you are on the Euro Server

Spirit_of_Water- -Spirit_of_Earth- -Spirit_of_Fire- -Spirit_of_Wind- -Spirit_of_Sky
x101xxxxxxxxxxx70xxxxxxxxxx90xxxxxxxxxx89xxxxxxxxxxx72
Old 11-25-2008, 12:45 PM   #23
acidgritty
Slime

acidgritty is on a distinguished road
I also have this problem i have spent loads of money trying to get the production skill for stone making and potion making, takes the money and nothing comes up in my inventory, have started to wonder if it is a bug on the english server. any help would be welcome;
thanks

Originally Posted by acidgritty View Post
I also have this problem i have spent loads of money trying to get the production skill for stone making and potion making, takes the money and nothing comes up in my inventory, have started to wonder if it is a bug on the english server. any help would be welcome;
thanks
If there is a bug is there a patch for it cause i love playing the game and would like the full experience

Last edited by Spirit; 11-25-2008 at 01:03 PM.. Reason: Please do not double-post.
Old 11-25-2008, 01:05 PM   #24
Spirit
complete once again

Tournaments Won: 11

In-Game Name: Spirit_of_Water, Spirit_of_Earth, Spirit_of_Fire, Spirit_of_Wind, Spirit_of_Sky
Current Level: Level 101 Guardian, Level 70 Fighter, Level 90 Mage, Level 89 Archer, Level 72 Trickster
Spirit has disabled reputation
acidgritty - Please do not double-post. Use the edit button if you need to add something.

Also, any thread that is older than a month is considered dead. Please do not post in it, it is considered necro-posting. If it is an important enough issue, please feel free to start another thread.

Spirit_of_Water- -Spirit_of_Earth- -Spirit_of_Fire- -Spirit_of_Wind- -Spirit_of_Sky
x101xxxxxxxxxxx70xxxxxxxxxx90xxxxxxxxxx89xxxxxxxxxxx72
Closed Thread