Remember, you MUST register to post on the Fiesta Fan forums. It's completely free to join. Just click HERE to become a member for free!

REGISTER NOW TO REMOVE ALL ADS ON THIS FORUM!

Closed Thread

Old 11-09-2007, 05:54 PM   #41
Yosei
Corgi Addict

In-Game Name: Cubyrop(WoW)
Current Level: 85
Server: Maelstrom
Yosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud of
Send a message via AIM to Yosei Send a message via Yahoo to Yosei

Good morning Izahead ^o^ lol

Its only a game, I don't see why people would do that stuff, if in the end they'll just get banned, besides botting companies, but meh. I'm too nice for my own good, I can't see why people do a lot of things D:
I wouldn't let my kids play an MMO until they have a decent mature mind. My 10 year old nephew keeps bugging me to play, and I refuse to let him purely because his acts could bother other people, and then people on there could say inappropriate things to him.
Old 11-09-2007, 05:54 PM   #42
.o0O0O0o.
Robo

Tournaments Won: 1

In-Game Name: Aelfis
Current Level: 43
Server: teva
.o0O0O0o. is on a distinguished road
Thank you for clarifying.

Wruh - level 26 Cleric
Oniruka- level 11 Fighter (vendor)
click here to spank me!! NOW!!
Old 11-09-2007, 06:02 PM   #43
Izanagi
Honeying

Izanagi is on a distinguished road
I need to revise a previous statement I made in error as well. I was merely going off information I was informed of, which ended up being incorrect.
Multi-Clienting is bannable, it requires modifications of the files on your computer to run. You get the point. However the point I was incorrect on, was multiple computers and accounts. Technically this is allowed as long as exploitation doesn't happen and you are not using a bot to level the second character or account.
I apologize for the miscommunication, but our CSR Manager just got back and I took it up with him to get the clearest picture.
Old 11-09-2007, 06:06 PM   #44
Yosei
Corgi Addict

Yosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud of
So.. I had a friend who would be playing regularly on one account on one computer. Then in the other room, on another computer, he had the game running, with another account that had a shop set up. Thats allowed?

Someone on here was trying to show us how to technically get two computers into one. But I assumed there was something not right about that.
Old 11-09-2007, 06:15 PM   #45
Spirit
complete once again

Tournaments Won: 11

In-Game Name: Spirit_of_Water, Spirit_of_Earth, Spirit_of_Fire, Spirit_of_Wind, Spirit_of_Sky
Current Level: Level 101 Guardian, Level 70 Fighter, Level 90 Mage, Level 89 Archer, Level 72 Trickster
Server: Teva
Spirit has disabled reputation
Yah!!! So I am not bannable. Good, because I really like this game and it is a great escape from work, household things, kids, and hubby.

Yosei, My three older kids I am not so worried about, because they are above the age of 13, and pretty much everything that they will hear in this game, I know that they have already heard or have said, (I am not a niave mother, heehee). Also, they hae a better understanding of the dynamics of the game. I have told them not to carry on conversation with people about personal information. However, my 11 year old, I have forbid him to speak to anyone, and I constantly check in on him when he is playing. In fact, most of the time he plays (which is none right now since he is grounded) I am partyed with him and playing with him so I can keep an eye on him. Also due to his age and inexperience, he is currently a level 19 and has never set foot in any of the KQs, because sometimes things are not so nice in KQs.

Spirit_of_Water- -Spirit_of_Earth- -Spirit_of_Fire- -Spirit_of_Wind- -Spirit_of_Sky
x101xxxxxxxxxxx70xxxxxxxxxx90xxxxxxxxxx89xxxxxxxxxxx72
Old 11-09-2007, 06:23 PM   #46
.o0O0O0o.
Robo

Heh, it is never nice in KQs lol. But, please Izi, stop making us scared then happy then scared then overjoyed. We got enough from RL lol. On the same note, so we don't need to screenshot and report that 1 farmer with 4 toons following him around? That would fall into that category then.

Wruh - level 26 Cleric
Old 11-09-2007, 06:30 PM   #47
Izanagi
Honeying

Izanagi is on a distinguished road
Inocorrect. Following around is unattended gameplay. You would still need to report that. ACTIVELY playing is the keyword. I can actively play two characters at once.
A shop is a slightly different story in that case.
Old 11-09-2007, 06:32 PM   #48
.o0O0O0o.
Robo

Gotcha. Here's a curved ball. Do you wear boxers or briefs? j/k

Wruh - level 26 Cleric
Old 11-09-2007, 06:42 PM   #49
Yosei
Corgi Addict

o.O Well.. he quit, he no longer plays, so either way it doesn't matter anymore I guess.

And I wasn't completely disagreeing with you letting your kids play, I didn't know their ages. But I was referring more to kids, like 10 and younger kids. There are some people who claim to let kids below age 10 play Fiesta, and to me thats alittle irresponsible.

Last edited by Yosei; 11-09-2007 at 06:45 PM..
Old 11-09-2007, 06:52 PM   #50
Spirit
complete once again

Tournaments Won: 11

In-Game Name: Spirit_of_Water, Spirit_of_Earth, Spirit_of_Fire, Spirit_of_Wind, Spirit_of_Sky
Current Level: Level 101 Guardian, Level 70 Fighter, Level 90 Mage, Level 89 Archer, Level 72 Trickster
Server: Teva
Spirit has disabled reputation
Originally Posted by Yosei View Post
o.O Well.. he quit, he no longer plays, so either way it doesn't matter anymore I guess.

And I wasn't completely disagreeing with you letting your kids play, I didn't know their ages. But I was referring more to kids, like 10 and younger kids. There are some people who claim to let kids below age 10 play Fiesta, and to me thats alittle irresponsible.
I know you weren't disagreeing with me, . i just wanted to explain how and why I let my kids play, so that you would know that if you run into someone stupid, it is not one of mine, lol.

Spirit_of_Water- -Spirit_of_Earth- -Spirit_of_Fire- -Spirit_of_Wind- -Spirit_of_Sky
x101xxxxxxxxxxx70xxxxxxxxxx90xxxxxxxxxx89xxxxxxxxxxx72
Closed Thread