Remember, you MUST register to post on the Fiesta Fan forums. It's completely free to join. Just click HERE to become a member for free!

REGISTER NOW TO REMOVE ALL ADS ON THIS FORUM!

Closed Thread

Old 12-06-2008, 07:47 PM   #1
Hyper
Sucked back into the 'net

In-Game Name: An occupation
Current Level: 8 hours a day
Server: 4reL-lyfe
Hyper is infamous around these partsHyper is infamous around these partsHyper is infamous around these partsHyper is infamous around these partsHyper is infamous around these partsHyper is infamous around these partsHyper is infamous around these parts
lolwut? How does this work? O_O

"There are 8 registered users, of which 11 (or 137.50%) are administrators"

http://fiestafan.com/wiki/Special:Statistics
Old 12-06-2008, 08:52 PM   #2
Belaslav
Yank me.

In-Game Name: -quit-
Current Level: -quit-
Server: Teva
Belaslav has much to be proud ofBelaslav has much to be proud ofBelaslav has much to be proud ofBelaslav has much to be proud ofBelaslav has much to be proud ofBelaslav has much to be proud ofBelaslav has much to be proud ofBelaslav has much to be proud ofBelaslav has much to be proud ofBelaslav has much to be proud of
Send a message via MSN to Belaslav
Apparently Triumph cloned himself so that he can edit the wiki 24/7.

Free software for Virus, Malware, Adware and Spyware protection: Avast and Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware.

Those of you using Firefox I recommend NoScript and AdBlock Plus addons.
Old 12-06-2008, 09:14 PM   #3
Ralath
Bbang ggoo ddong ggoo

Tournaments Won: 36

Ralath is a splendid one to beholdRalath is a splendid one to beholdRalath is a splendid one to beholdRalath is a splendid one to beholdRalath is a splendid one to beholdRalath is a splendid one to beholdRalath is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via MSN to Ralath
Originally Posted by Belaslav View Post
Apparently Triumph cloned Icy so that Icy can edit the wiki 24/7.
Fixed.

Old 12-07-2008, 05:05 AM   #4
Triumph
Wiki Head Admin

Deal or No Deal Champion!Tournaments Won: 1

In-Game Name: FFXIV
Current Level: 80
Server: Coeurl
Triumph has much to be proud ofTriumph has much to be proud ofTriumph has much to be proud ofTriumph has much to be proud ofTriumph has much to be proud ofTriumph has much to be proud ofTriumph has much to be proud ofTriumph has much to be proud ofTriumph has much to be proud of
Hey, I had a hailstorm of edits on 8 September 2008.

The statistics thing is kind of off, but I don't have the power to fix it. That requires additional access permissions that neither Icy nor I have.

Though we both recognize that Icy's the one doing all the work now, I'll be able to do work once winter break starts.

Icy's been nolifing Age of Mythology(1), so he probably isn't even aware where I disappeared off to. Ah well.

(1) don't make lame accusations. It's better than nolifing StarCraft to be honest. (2)

(2) I have not played StarCraft in two months.

Last edited by Triumph; 12-09-2008 at 04:02 AM..
Old 12-09-2008, 12:28 AM   #5
Gandalfa82
Boogy

In-Game Name: Raimund
Server: Teva
Gandalfa82 is on a distinguished road
There is a problem that prevents them from promoting to Sysop (admin) level and to check it they started cloning each other and making new accounts to try to promote and well, the project failed. They were not able to promote anyone up, but the system counted it as a promotion.

That would be where it came into play at from my knowledge.
Old 12-10-2008, 02:08 AM   #6
Icy
Huge Slime

Tournaments Won: 6

In-Game Name: おぼえていますんか?
Icy has a spectacular aura aboutIcy has a spectacular aura about
Actually, the figures highlighted by Hyper have been around for as long as I became aware of my bureaucrat status. Although, Gandalfa82 is correct, and the issue is an annoying one.

"You should never judge a book by it's cover unless you understand what you are getting into. But anyone with eyes can determine your kind rather easily. You and Triumph are of the same breed. Egotistical, narcissists who believe that numbers are some how important. It is one's love for something that truly determines who knows more and it is without a doubt that my love for the mage class trumps yours any day."
Closed Thread