Remember, you MUST register to post on the Fiesta Fan forums. It's completely free to join. Just click HERE to become a member for free!

REGISTER NOW TO REMOVE ALL ADS ON THIS FORUM!

Closed Thread

Old 02-29-2008, 09:24 PM   #21
Amanda2_0
Speedy Honeying

In-Game Name: Amanda2_0
Current Level: 6x
Server: Teva
Amanda2_0 will become famous soon enoughAmanda2_0 will become famous soon enough

Maybe just me but almost no one I see in the PvP grounds actually will fight someone their lvl. At least in 40-1 range, but then there is this one archer lvl 5x or so that kills everyone lower lvl. If I get on my cleric no one will touch me, besides lvl 1's which for some reason like hitting me, but ha I like doing that too on my alts. No wait there are a few lvl 70's that like bashing on me.

The most confusing part to me is how they act innocent when you come rushing at them with a lvl 6x hammer, but all so quick to kill anyone with a weapon lvl below their own. There are the rare, but they do happen, fair fights... so PvP not all bad, just have to remember that if you go there chances are someone bigger well want to play with you, in which case you bring out your heavy artillery.
Old 03-01-2008, 04:35 AM   #22
Belaslav
Yank me.

In-Game Name: -quit-
Current Level: -quit-
Belaslav has much to be proud ofBelaslav has much to be proud ofBelaslav has much to be proud ofBelaslav has much to be proud ofBelaslav has much to be proud ofBelaslav has much to be proud ofBelaslav has much to be proud ofBelaslav has much to be proud ofBelaslav has much to be proud ofBelaslav has much to be proud of
Send a message via MSN to Belaslav
Originally Posted by NotMyWay View Post
I am honestly frustrated at certain people in outspark's fiesta. Isnt the age limit 13 years? Yet I encounter clowns who cant mind their own business and have to start using all the vulgar language when I go to echo cave to get my Announcer title.

I also am frustrated at certain people in pvp who call me a noob just because of my superior tactics, which do not violate the Outspark's ToS. Today, I just met 2 noobs who teamed up against me (in free battle zone where partying is unavailable) and insulted me when I moved away from the NPC so that I could rest and regain SP fast enough to keep healing myself. The dumbest part is, they even insult clerics and say stupid things like "without heal u would be dead" (this coming from the clowns who used up so many hp stones on me?). I understand that for some people the sastisfaction of pvp might be to kill others, but when you have chosen your opponent, he does not have to rush at you and let himself be killed. Running away is not noob, you have only yourself to blame if you cannot catch up with your oppnent or overcome defensive tactics. Its your own fault for wasting your stones on an opponent who doesnt even need to use stones on you. Also, if you attack another person, isnt it ridiculous to demand that they "don't touch u"? Just play pvp without complaining if you waste your stones on a cleric or get owned damn it!

Edit: Really hypocrites, people who insult me for running then later run away.

Im done venting. At least my only consolation is that they had to use so many stones while I used none.
One advice: PWN THEM! PWN THEM ANY WAY POSSIBLE! After that they just go away at some point.

Works for me in Halo CE, Fiesta and any other combat related games.

Free software for Virus, Malware, Adware and Spyware protection: Avast and Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware.

Those of you using Firefox I recommend NoScript and AdBlock Plus addons.
Old 03-03-2008, 04:49 PM   #23
-Leona-
Speedy Boogy

In-Game Name: StarLeona
Current Level: Capped
-Leona- will become famous soon enough
Send a message via AIM to -Leona-
Watch this funny thingie ^^. I went in roumen pvp just for the heck of it to just watch not intending to fight. I unequiped my santa suit ( i still have 6 of them >.<) and equiped level 8 fighter armor with 1h sword. Minutes after i get there 4 level 20 gang on me. 1 whirlind all are dead.

They started saying "freakin hacker he's got high level skills at low level" after they learned of my level they started saying "u pu**y" coming here picking on us low levels (while they jumped me to begin with) because u can't fight against anyone level 50+, so i went on and asked 5 level 60s to jump on me and xD i managed to beat them all.

After that the same nubs started saying "f*** you show off" and other stuff ^^, CONCLUSSION if they annoy u that bad just kill them till they call it quits ^^, if they are persistent than ignore them and if u don't get rid of them by ignoring them .....than........well..........KILL THEM SOME MORE

StarLeona lvl 7x Fighter
Guild Master of Serenity
DD full str Axe Fighter 1.3k+ Defence
REMEMBER THIS NAME cuz ONE DAY WILL BE LEGEND
Old 03-03-2008, 06:58 PM   #24
Erevan
Slime

Erevan is on a distinguished road
Well, if you go PvP you go to war. Be ready for everything. If you do not want to get killed simply go away. The problem is that there is a lot of smart guys who just like to ambush weaker players to show off. But if the weaker attacks you first it is just self defense, fair play.

Leona... I would pay to see you dressed as a 8 lvl fighter killing a mob of 20 lvl fighters. Very funny.
Old 03-03-2008, 10:46 PM   #25
NotMyWay
Dead Tree Soul

Tournaments Won: 1

In-Game Name: NotMyWay
Current Level: 屰
Server: Epith
NotMyWay is a splendid one to beholdNotMyWay is a splendid one to beholdNotMyWay is a splendid one to beholdNotMyWay is a splendid one to beholdNotMyWay is a splendid one to beholdNotMyWay is a splendid one to beholdNotMyWay is a splendid one to behold
The point is i do not like sore losers/people who have to resort to using vulgarities when they die... especially when they attacked me first.
Old 03-03-2008, 10:52 PM   #26
Hessah
Hardcore Procrastinator

Burger Time Champion! Cannon Ball Follies 2 Champion!
Tournaments Won: 51

In-Game Name: Hessah / Ble~ehs
Current Level: 91 / 85 / 79 / 65 / 28
Server: Teeeeeee-vah
Hessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by -Leona- View Post
Watch this funny thingie ^^. I went in roumen pvp just for the heck of it to just watch not intending to fight. I unequiped my santa suit ( i still have 6 of them >.<) and equiped level 8 fighter armor with 1h sword. Minutes after i get there 4 level 20 gang on me. 1 whirlind all are dead.

They started saying "freakin hacker he's got high level skills at low level" after they learned of my level they started saying "u pu**y" coming here picking on us low levels (while they jumped me to begin with) because u can't fight against anyone level 50+, so i went on and asked 5 level 60s to jump on me and xD i managed to beat them all.

After that the same nubs started saying "f*** you show off" and other stuff ^^, CONCLUSSION if they annoy u that bad just kill them till they call it quits ^^, if they are persistent than ignore them and if u don't get rid of them by ignoring them .....than........well..........KILL THEM SOME MORE

HAHAH that made me laugh~ i never look at the armours of a person... i look at their HP... but just the way those low levels calls u a show off and stuff... HAHAHA

G____G

G____GTevaG____G
Heart___G_Hessah_G___Heart
79 - Paladin | 85 - Enchanter | 91 - Scoutxx
Ninja text! For those who's easily amused
I can show you the woooorld!
I don't want to see it!
okay...

Old 03-04-2008, 09:50 AM   #27
Enraya
WONDERARCHER

Enraya is a splendid one to beholdEnraya is a splendid one to beholdEnraya is a splendid one to beholdEnraya is a splendid one to beholdEnraya is a splendid one to beholdEnraya is a splendid one to beholdEnraya is a splendid one to behold
LOL @ Leona

There was this high levelled cleric dressed up as a 1x (LOL) in the Roumen PvP grounds. He was saying "kill me," so I was going to attack him until I noticed his HP .____.
But he was a very nice guy, I didn't really see him pick on a person/group of levels.

So I think it's the attitude that determines everything.
And if you piss everyone off, you get ganged up by everyone ^^"

{ enraya ! }
Old 03-06-2008, 03:14 AM   #28
NotMyWay
Dead Tree Soul

Tournaments Won: 1

In-Game Name: NotMyWay
Current Level: 屰
Server: Epith
NotMyWay is a splendid one to beholdNotMyWay is a splendid one to beholdNotMyWay is a splendid one to beholdNotMyWay is a splendid one to beholdNotMyWay is a splendid one to beholdNotMyWay is a splendid one to beholdNotMyWay is a splendid one to behold
Now what? First clerics get insulted for healing, now mages get harrassed for running. whats next? insult archers for being able to poison and fighters for stunning?

edit: owning a fighter who has completed his class change using a cleric who hasnt completed the class change is so satisfying, lol. no, im not a sadist, but i just hate sore losers.

Last edited by NotMyWay; 03-06-2008 at 03:27 AM..
Closed Thread