Remember, you MUST register to post on the Fiesta Fan forums. It's completely free to join. Just click HERE to become a member for free!

REGISTER NOW TO REMOVE ALL ADS ON THIS FORUM!

Closed Thread

Old 06-01-2008, 08:24 PM   #1
Phantom Badger
FF's Official Weirdo

In-Game Name: [BlackDragonEX - Paladin]
Current Level: [BlackDragonEX - 73]
Server: Teva
Phantom Badger has a spectacular aura aboutPhantom Badger has a spectacular aura aboutPhantom Badger has a spectacular aura about
Send a message via MSN to Phantom Badger
Demon Assassin

Demon Assassin

Prologue

The Demon’s Claw Arched down, the blood-stained blades just grazed Ven’s neck as he swerved to his right to avoid the almost fatal hit.
“Heh, I guess I’m loosing my touch” He Muttered before Rolling to his left to avoid another slash from his opponent.

The Demon Ven was Facing was one of the lesser threats that he had to face in his line of work. His Client was a Priest who phoned Ven One quiet Tuesday Morning Explaining to him in his Distraught and fear filled voice that this demon had been plaguing his church and killing the villagers of his town.
The beast he had been hired to slay was about 9ft tall, it had a human shape. And that was the only thing human about it.

The Demon had horrible green and yellow bloodshot eyes that bulged from his arms, torso and the black lump on its neck that resembled a head. It’s arms were long and skinny with bits of flesh hanging off at it’s wrist and elbows. It’s Skin was black with cracks all over, the cracks were more noticeable near the joints were orange coloured pus Oozed out slowly.

It’s Legs had the build of kangaroo legs but instead of hopping the Demon walked with a strange sort of Limp. The Jaw of this foul beast was only noticeable when it opened its Mouth in an attempt to rip off the limbs of its Prey. It’s teeth were stained Black with the remains of its last meal sliding down its abnormally large incisors and Molars, Unlike Human Teeth the teeth on this demon were all Pointed, The only thing that defined them as Incisors or Molars was the shape of the Base.

Most Demons can talk but some Lesser Demons such as this one can’t. The ones that can talk normally only mutter a groan in the presence of prey as they engorge themselves on the organs of their victims, but some give themselves names in an attempt to seem slightly human.
The Demon struck again with it’s Claws aiming for the Kill. Ven dodged and scanned his surroundings looking for a way to kill the beast.
He was in a Church, in fact the same church that belonged to his client. He had hoped to keep the damage to a minimal but the raging nature of this demon made it impossible for Ven to kill it by simply snapping its neck or impaling it. No, he would have to get his hands dirty this time.
The Demon’s eyes, it was impossible to tell how many there were while it was moving, locked onto Ven and the Demon Screeched out a foul sound of Hunger.

The Last Thing the demon thought of was the sweet taste of blood running down it’s throat.

The Beast curled up its hind legs, Dug its claws into the wooden floor near the Podium where the Priest would give his Holy Preaches, And with its eyes hungrily staring at its Target it Relased the power stored in its hind legs that propelled it forward, sending wooden floorboards High into the air.
Ven stood perfectly still.

The Demon soured through the air and when it was about a meter away from it’s Target Ven held out his right arm. The Lower jaw of the Foul creature connected with his Hand.

Ven’s Eyes turned a Shade of Red as opposed to their normal blue colour.
The Force of the demon colliding with him barely moved him an inch as he gripped the demons Jaw with his right hand and then with his left he swerved and grabbed the demon’s top jaw, then with a flick of his wrist he swung his arms sideways.

The little resistance given by the Demon’s brittle bones were shattered as Ven quickly brought his arms to the side, the pressure tore apart the black, puss covered skin of the beast, Life left the bloodshot eyes of his prey and blood erupted from the Demon’s torso as Ven ripped the creature in two.
“I pity the guy who has to clean this up” He Murmured as he released his grip on the creature’s Upper and lower Jaw. His eyes reverted to their normal blue colour. Before even wiping his face Ven pulled a flip up silver Cell phone from his Baggy Jeans, flipped it open and dialled the number of his Client.
“The Demon is dead, I expect my pay tomorrow” He said simply to the Microphone in his Cell.

Ven’s Mother was Human, but his Father, Well;

Ven’s father was a Demon.

The sum of a Human and a Demon reproducing created a Human with Demonic Powers. “Wow that’s Great” you might say but it is much worse. The product of these two beings reproducing created two creatures, a Human and a Demon, But these creatures share the same body. Normally this can be seen by some Demonic Features if the Human side is dominant and Vice versa.
However because one part of him has to be dominant the demon side within is always fighting for its way out, and when it escapes the bodies will start to pile up.

Both of Ven’s arms were that of a Demon’s, They looked a little like a Sapphire in the shape of a human arm but it had an eerie Green glow that seemed to throb depending on what he was doing, When he was fighting a demon his Demonic arms glowed very brightly both blue and green, but after the battle the light would dim and it would glow more gently.
Most of his arms were covered by the Sleeves of his dark Blue Trench coat; underneath it he wore a short sleeved white T-shirt.
Ven’s Skin was pale but slightly tanned and his Hair was White and scruffy.
Ven was his Human Name; His Mother told him that it was Latin for wind.

But He had another name,

A Name for his Demon side;

Beowolf.
Old 06-01-2008, 08:25 PM   #2
Phantom Badger
FF's Official Weirdo

Phantom Badger has a spectacular aura aboutPhantom Badger has a spectacular aura aboutPhantom Badger has a spectacular aura about
Chapter 1 - The Start of an Inferno

“Ven.......No...... Beowolf”

‘Dumm Dee Dumdum Dee’
“Urgh” Ven Moaned as he lifted himself out of the Scruffy, captivating bed in the corner of his Room.
‘Dumm Dee Dumdum Dee’
Another Moan escaped his Mouth as he realised what the Oh so Familiar sound was.
Ven Picked up his Cell phone from the Table Beside his Bed and flipped it open. “H...Hello?” He Murmured, Still drunk with sleep.
“Hello Ven” A monotonous Voice said blatantly. “I Understand that you take care of Others’, Oh how shall I put this; ‘Little Problems’?”
“Yeh, that’s me but I’ve Never heard of Demons Being Called ‘Little Problems’ before” Ven Replied with a smirk.
“Yes, well call them what you will. Come to this address at Midday Sharp, I am in Need of your services” The Mysterious Voice then proceeded to tell Ven the address of his estate and Explicit instructions to Enter through the Back door and to take Great care as to not alert any of the Neighbours.
“I assure you, the pay will be Bountiful” The Voice added before Hanging up. Ven looked at the watch on his Table, 11:23.
“Crap, No time to Shower” Ven Blurted before throwing on the Jeans and shirt he had wore the night before to Kill the Priests ‘Little Problem’. He had received his pay for Killing the Demon of the Church on his way back Home, And before getting a chance to wash the Clothes that were Now stained with dried Demon blood he had fallen victim to the embrace of sleep.
Ven Threw on his Dark Blue Trench coat and Jumped out of the Second story Window of his room only to land gracefully in a crouching Position with both his arms throbbing gently.
He ran down his Driveway and dived into the Driver’s seat of his White Ferrari. Ven Glanced back at his Manor, His house was alone atop the small hill, just as Ven had been Alone, Alone to Struggle against Beowolf, Alone to Stare Hell in the Face.

Ven started the ignition and Glanced at the luminous clock on the dashboard, 11:28.
He slammed his foot onto the Pedal and set off down the Road into the City, where the Inhabitants were drinking their coffee getting ready for the day ahead.
The Directions his Client had given him lead Ven down a twisting alleyway that opened out into a Quiet and subtle Street the Estate at the end of the road Drew all attention away from the rest of the Neighbourhood. Ven Slowly parked his Ferrari in the driveway, trying not to bring attention to Himself would be Difficult as already he noticed people looking out of their windows at the new arrival.
“Master, The Assassin has arrived” Said one of the Estates Many Butlers
“An Assassin? You brought another Assassin? Or am I-” An effeminate Voice Said discreetly to the wealthy man opposite her. Her Complaint was interrupted as Ven entered the room.

A Short Man dressed in a Black Suit Stood Sharply and turned to greet his Guest. “Welcome, Ven. I Believe we talked on the Phone? I am Dr Terra Crippler.” The Name seemed Slightly Familiar but Ven Dismissed the feeling as he spoke directly to the man Taking little interest in the Woman sitting on the Chair opposite him. “Yes, Nice to meet you Dr. Crippler” Ven Said Simply, his Blue eyes quickly Scanning the room.
The Couch His client was sitting on was a Dark Leather, The Carpet was a Dark red colour, A slightly Darker shade than Blood, A Large Chandelier with many Lights on top of it dangled from the White ceiling, A Large Beige coloured Wardrobe sat in the corner of the room and a Marble Fireplace warmed the Demonic Flesh on his Arms, Causing them to throb more slowly as if approving the Warmth.
“Please have a seat Next to me” Dr. Crippler said eagerly to Ven, His voice seemed less Monotonous is Person but there was no doubt that this was the Man on the phone. Ven sat down on the Leather Sofa that the Dr had been patting seconds earlier, His gaze settled upon the Woman sitting opposite Him on a Leather Chair similar to the Sofa he himself was sitting on.

The Woman had flowing Red hair and Beautiful Emerald eyes. Her Skin was Caucasian but slightly pale. She wore a Red Sleeveless Jacket on top of a Black Long Sleeves T-shirt with Tight Blue Jeans and Casual Black Shoes. She was defiantly Human, Not Demonic like Himself. Her Expression was one of Boredom and her Eyes were purposely avoiding Ven’s Gaze.
“And this is Scarlett” Dr. Crippler Said while holding his Left hand out to the Woman Opposite them.
“Nice to meet you” Ven Murmured before turning his head back to his Client. “Now Please could you tell me more about my Objective.” Ven Smirked, already imagining The Battle ahead.
“Very Well, if you could join me to the Dining room I shall tell you everything about your Target.” The Short man said before clapping his Hands twice.
His Butler was at the door immediately. “This way Master Ven, Madam Scarlett” The Butler said softly while gesturing to Two Large white doors with Golden Decorations around the sides.
Ven was slightly curious as to why Scarlett was joining them, usually he met his Clients alone to discuss his Target but sometimes a Life Partner or Wife joined the conversation. It was hard to imagine the Radiant Scarlett Being Married to a stiff like Dr. Crippler but anything’s possible.

The Dining Room was Larger than the Previous room they had been in, Ven’s attention was immediately drawn to the Large Mahogany Table in the Middle of the room. It was at least 7ft long with a Total of 8 Leather Chairs Placed at it’s Sides.
“Please Have a Seat” Dr. Crippler Said welcomingly while gesturing at the seats beside him. The Doctor sat at the Head of the table with Ven on his Left and Scarlett on his right, Her Emerald Eyes Focused on Ven “So, What do I have to deal with?” He said nervously trying to break the Stare of the Red-Haired Woman.
“Ah, yes, Well the Demons that I seem to be having trouble with seem to be of the lesser kind.” His Client Said While Pulling a Few Blurry Pictures out of his Coat Pocket. Most of the Pictures were Out of Focus and it was hard to see their content, But one Picture Managed to get a clear picture of the Demon.

There were Multiple Demons; they were about 4ft tall with an Aqua-Greyish Colour to their skin. They had small, black, eyes that resembled that of a bug’s. The Demons have no mouth, only a series on holes with sharp Points of flesh dotted around them. They had no Hands, the end of their arms just ended in jagged stumps. These were his Client’s ‘Little Problems’. Literally.
“So, How Many Demons are we talking about roughly here?” Scarlett answered from opposite him. He started to wonder who this Woman was. But before he could inquire about this mysterious woman Dr. Crippler had started to Reply:
“Oh, only a few I assume.” He stated as his Butler entered the room to Whisper something to Scarlett. “I took these pictures during their third attack and there has never been more than 4 or 5”

“WHAT?!?” Scarlett Immediately shouted out at what the Butler, who had jumped back, Startled, had whispered to her “I’m supposed to let this Guys steal all the credit?!” she Screamed at the Butler and then at Dr. Crippler before storming out of the room in Anger.
“Oh Dear...” the Doctor started before Ven interrupted. “Actually, I was wondering something” Ven Blurted out quickly while scratching his Neck, “Who is that Girl?”

“Oh, Oh my. I thought you Knew. Well, Um....”
“Spit it out Doc” Ven Blurted impatiently while leaning forward
“Well, Scarlett is your Partner for this assignment”

“....”
“I’m sorry, I thought you knew, and she will be sharing the Reward with you”

Ven was taken back, “So she’s....?”

“Yes Ven, Scarlett is a Demon hunter.”
Old 06-01-2008, 08:26 PM   #3
Phantom Badger
FF's Official Weirdo

Chapter 2 - The Dissapointing Flame

After hearing of where he should kill the Demons Ven left Dr. Crippler’s estate with his head filled with questions about the mysterious Scarlett. It wasn’t often that his client gave him the location of the Demons, but it wasn’t unheard of. Mainly Ven made a rough estimate of where to search based on the attacks his Clients had described.

The directions took him to the alley he had travelled through to reach the estate but instead of following the winding road Ven walked down a small passage off to the side barely visible unless you were looking for it. The Passage soon opened up into another alleyway.
“Come out an’ Plaaaaaaaayy” Ven shouted sarcastically at the alley around him, he closely inspected each dumpster and trash can as he walked past, looking for any signs of his objective. Ven’s Arms began to throb more violently, As if scanning the area with Ven, searching for the Demons.
In the corner of the alleyway was home to an open fuse box, one of the wires was sticking out, the end of the wire was ripped open and Ven noticed a Small amount of electricity buzzing around the piece of metal.

‘Dumm De Dumdum Dee’

It was the sound of his Cell phone, he flipped it open and listened to the caller.
“Ven? This is Dr. Crippler...” The Familiar Voice said monotonously “I was calling to see if Scarlett has arrived yet?”
“Nope, Sorry Doc, no sign of Scarlett so far. But I can handle these Demons by myself” Ven replied casually.
“What? That ignorant brat! How DARE sh-” The Doctor stopped himself, his voice had changed. It sounded horse and irrational. “I do apologise. Please, carry on with the mission.” Dr. Crippler added on before hanging up leaving Ven alone in the alley.

Or so he thought.

Almost immediately the small amount of electricity orbiting the ripped open wire exploded into a fury of blue light. Three Small Turquoise coloured Demons emerged from the light; Emerged probably isn’t the right word. A better description would be that the light became the Demons.
The blinding light faded, leaving Ven alone to fight the Demons in the dark. The only light came from his arms that were glowing with immense rage.
The Demons looked exactly like the ones in the picture but a little bigger. The holes that replaced their mouths were opening and closing rapidly with the sharp flesh surrounding them twitched slightly.

Then the tips of the Demon’s arms began to glow with the similar blue light that they emerged from. Ven suddenly became cautious from seeing this as the first demon lunged forward, this Demon had a large scar across it’s face and looked like a Male, the other two were female and one had an extra eye than the others.

The Male Demon thrust one of its arms forward as it soared toward Ven, A Burst of Lightning erupted from the stump and darted around the alleyway toward Ven.
“This wasn’t in the job description” Ven murmured with surprise as he rolled to his left, picked up a nearby Trash can and launched it toward the Male Demon, who was now getting too close for comfort.
The Trash can hit the Demon and propelled it backward causing the Creature to lose its focus and the lightning to miss it’s target.
Ven had experienced Demons like this before; they drew their power from something, like little electric leeches. In this case it seemed the power source was the Fuse box.

He had found the weakness.

Ven dived forward to dodge another blast of electricity from the little Demons. Suddenly an idea started to form in his head.
Without a second thought Ven started to put his plan into action, He rolled forward again to dodge another shot, Ven was starting to take his dodges with less elegance.
The female with an extra eye decided to join the fray and dived on top of Ven as he got closer, it took little effort for Ven to grab the approaching Demon and throw it toward the Male, who was just starting to recover from his meeting with the Trash can.
The final Demon left seemed to be immobilized by fear, she was his target, It took Ven only a few seconds to run close enough to the Demon for him to be able to grab it with his left hand.
Ven clutched the Demon’s skull tightly and with great force he smashed it’s face into the Fuse box. The Demon Screeched with pain, the holes in it’s face seemed to split the voice into many different pitches. Ven’s ears pleaded for him to cover them, in a few seconds he would be deaf from the noise, he had to think fast as the horrible screeching was starting to hurt his brain as the inside of his skull rattled.

With his right hand he grabbed a nearby pipe, and with his left he exerted more pressure on the screaming Demon’s head, Ven used the searing pain and converted it into strength as he ripped the Pipe from the wall and using the jagged edge he impaled the Demon’s head onto the Fuse box.

These was a loud bang and small flash as the last bit of power coming from the Fuse box was snuffed out.

“Lets see how to fare now” Ven said as he turned around, expecting the demons to be either dead or powerless.
But he was wrong.

The Male and Female Demons had just recovered from Ven’s last attack and were looking at him with a Mocking expression on their face.
The Female leaped Forward this time and let a bolt of lightning erupt from her left arm, it hit Ven in the shoulder, sending him back a few feet.

The searing pain and burning from the wound was incredible but Ven gritted his teeth and looked up at the two demons, who seemed stronger than before. “Lucky shot” He murmured, wincing as he recovered and stood up.
The Demons seemed to get some sort of twisted pleasure out of Ven’s stubbornness and relished the thought of a prolonged battle. It was then that Ven understood that there was only one way these Demons could still have power, and so much of it at that.

Someone else was controlling them, and there were a lot more on the way.

But Before Ven could speculate who the Mastermind was and whether he was Human or Demon the alley glowed with a dazzling yet haunting, blue light.
“Oh Shi-” Ven Started but he was cut off as roughly twenty more demons emerged from the blue light all around him.

Ven was Alone to stare Hell in the face Yet again. And this time he might not win.
Old 06-02-2008, 02:52 AM   #4
booyah8876
.:~*♥*~:.

In-Game Name: booyah8877
Current Level: 88.65
booyah8876 is a splendid one to beholdbooyah8876 is a splendid one to beholdbooyah8876 is a splendid one to beholdbooyah8876 is a splendid one to beholdbooyah8876 is a splendid one to beholdbooyah8876 is a splendid one to beholdbooyah8876 is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via ICQ to booyah8876 Send a message via Yahoo to booyah8876 Send a message via Skype™ to booyah8876
Winnar! ;D

Thanks for posting

Originally Posted by el eye Zee
Lol. He said, "I'll punch you in the boob." and I was like, "I'll punch you in the bawlz and we both know that hurts more D<" and he was like, "I won't let you." and I was like, "d00d.. ur a tiny piece of sheet. u punch, i punch. mine will hurt more." and then he was like, "People are probably talking to me. g2g."
I pay to play the RL MMORPG, College. 4 years grinding in college gets you a piece of paper for the rest of your life and you can buy enough stuff to +9 your car//house.

liZ
Old 06-02-2008, 06:32 AM   #5
Phantom Badger
FF's Official Weirdo

lol, Thanks Booyah
Closed Thread