Remember, you MUST register to post on the Fiesta Fan forums. It's completely free to join. Just click HERE to become a member for free!

REGISTER NOW TO REMOVE ALL ADS ON THIS FORUM!

Closed Thread

Old 10-11-2008, 07:05 AM   #1
Hessah
Hardcore Procrastinator

Burger Time Champion! Cannon Ball Follies 2 Champion!
Tournaments Won: 51

In-Game Name: Hessah / Ble~ehs
Current Level: 91 / 85 / 79 / 65 / 28
Server: Teeeeeee-vah
Hessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond repute
Partying with Randoms...

I just step foot in CP on my lvl 49 mage... wondering if i should fight harkans or go to GC...

and in come this party invite from a cleric.. why not i'll give it a go.. and the cleric also invited a fighter... so there's the 3 of us...

the fighter wasnt much of a tank... neither was the cleric.. i was much faster than them, pulling and killing stuff, healing myself -.- coz they're both like super slow...

party was on free by default, but that worked fine by me coz i had some quest items... then this level 50 2H sword dropped...

the fighter started saying "give me the sword, i'm the fighter, give me the sword, i'm the fighter"

the cleric pretend he didnt know wat he was talking about then proceed to log off.... and the fighter said to me "GREAT NOW I'M STUCK WITH HELPING AND HE TOOK MY SWORD"

geez.. ever heard of "quitting the party?" we've only been partying for liek 5 mins so it wasnt like we're a great group and has built a friendship or anything... i said "you're not forced to stay" and quit the party for him

he wasnt helping me anyway... I was doing all the job! i'm better off without him anyway...

G____G

G____GTevaG____G
Heart___G_Hessah_G___Heart
79 - Paladin | 85 - Enchanter | 91 - Scoutxx
Ninja text! For those who's easily amused
I can show you the woooorld!
I don't want to see it!
okay...

Old 10-11-2008, 07:12 AM   #2
Ralath
Bbang ggoo ddong ggoo

Tournaments Won: 36

Ralath is a splendid one to beholdRalath is a splendid one to beholdRalath is a splendid one to beholdRalath is a splendid one to beholdRalath is a splendid one to beholdRalath is a splendid one to beholdRalath is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via MSN to Ralath
>.>

a.L, Enraya, and I partied with this fighter in CP1. She said she wanted to tank for us and we would be a great party. BUT YOU KNOW WHAT?!?!?! SHE SUCKED AND FAILED AS A TANK!!!!

Seriously. EnEn was a much better tank than she ever was or ever could hope to be.

And then she took the stuff and hogged it. >(

Yes, I'm still bitter.
Old 10-11-2008, 07:15 AM   #3
Vasu
Malingerer

Tournaments Won: 3

In-Game Name: None
Current Level: None
Server: None
Vasu is just really niceVasu is just really niceVasu is just really niceVasu is just really niceVasu is just really nice
Whichchchch is why I don't party with randoms except in KQs. I just say, I want to solo for a bit. If that doesn't work, well, just move to another area, and leave the bum alone.

Credits to Loveless for the great signature!
We rode on the winds of the rising storm
We ran to the sounds of thunder
We danced among the lightning bolts
And tore the world asunder

Old 10-11-2008, 07:17 AM   #4
Hessah
Hardcore Procrastinator

Hessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond repute
I'm sure this fighter is different from your fighter -.-

i just saw him shout "LFP!"

and someone yelled back "Hey _____"

and he said "hey, i see that i'm very popular"

That other guy was like "wats that ROFL LMAO" LOL

EDIT: @Vasu - i thought if i dont care about drops, i'd be OK with partying with randoms.... LOL maybe it doesnt work all the time..

G____G

G____GTevaG____G
I don't want to see it!
okay...

Old 10-11-2008, 07:48 AM   #5
Loveless
Super Moderator

In-Game Name: Espei
Loveless has disabled reputation
Ehehe This is why I solo. xD Don't have to stress over bad players.
Old 10-11-2008, 09:04 AM   #6
lamchopz
Goblin Swordman

In-Game Name: yummy
Current Level: skewl
lamchopz has disabled reputation
I have been partying with randoms and got so disappointed that I thought of quitting the game altogether, at least until my trusted cleric comes back and plays (which won't be soon).

However, on my alts recently, I happened to meet nice newbies (yes, true newbies) who actually did what I wanted to see from party members: they stayed and helped me with my quests even though they were done with theirs, not just packed up and left or said "brb" and never turned up again.

Does encourage me to continue playing. I like team players because I am a party kind of guy.

-------------------------------------------------
Old 10-11-2008, 06:08 PM   #7
Panda_Bear<3
Hungry Wolf

Server: Apoline/Epith
Panda_Bear<3 is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by Vasu View Post
Whichchchch is why I don't party with randoms except in KQs. I just say, I want to solo for a bit. If that doesn't work, well, just move to another area, and leave the bum alone.

I never pty with randoms either except kq like u say and sometimes not even in kqs cause i have a good friend pt going.

Originally Posted by Loveless View Post
Ehehe This is why I solo. xD Don't have to stress over bad players.

Me too hika me toooooo xD

Old 10-11-2008, 11:52 PM   #8
Andromeda
Spider Pig

Not all random parties are bad I remember being invited to a few random parties in Lv 60 Abyss. One party in particular the fighter and mages really knew what they were doing we managed to get around 900k - 1 million exp in an hour

I know a majority of them are bad but not all of them...
Old 10-12-2008, 12:57 AM   #9
Hessah
Hardcore Procrastinator

Yeah not all random parties are bad.. i had good memories from lvl 60 abyss as well, with 2 clerics and 3 mages *O*

but.. the new crowd are like Eh...

Was in LS1 yesterday and people were KSing, no respect in who was waiting for the mob first... its not a rule, but when we were level 2x there was courtasy...

G____G

G____GTevaG____G
I don't want to see it!
okay...

Old 10-12-2008, 05:42 PM   #10
Triumph
Wiki Head Admin

Deal or No Deal Champion!Tournaments Won: 1

In-Game Name: FFXIV
Current Level: 80
Server: Coeurl
Triumph has much to be proud ofTriumph has much to be proud ofTriumph has much to be proud ofTriumph has much to be proud ofTriumph has much to be proud ofTriumph has much to be proud ofTriumph has much to be proud ofTriumph has much to be proud ofTriumph has much to be proud of
Originally Posted by Andromeda View Post
Not all random parties are bad I remember being invited to a few random parties in Lv 60 Abyss. One party in particular the fighter and mages really knew what they were doing we managed to get around 900k - 1 million exp in an hour

I know a majority of them are bad but not all of them...
You neglect to note that the new generations suck. Brutal, but the truth hurts. On a rare once-in-every-two-months night of play for me, I ended up tanking and stealing aggro as a cleric. Imagine that.
Closed Thread