Remember, you MUST register to post on the Fiesta Fan forums. It's completely free to join. Just click HERE to become a member for free!

REGISTER NOW TO REMOVE ALL ADS ON THIS FORUM!

Closed Thread

Old 10-11-2008, 03:00 AM   #11
Kaidela
Bored Fox

In-Game Name: Aleese | Victoire | Kaidela | Rilynn
Current Level: 87 | 70 | 60 | 35
Server: Teva
Kaidela has a spectacular aura aboutKaidela has a spectacular aura about
Send a message via AIM to Kaidela Send a message via MSN to Kaidela

Clerics get the most complaints because they keep everyone alive. Same with fighters. Mages and archers just kill stuff... people can't blame their own failure on them as easily. When I played cleric, I normally only got told off by people who didn't know what they were doing, and refused to stone/pot and were just SHOCKED when they died.

I do usually ask clerics to heal me after I die while using pots and stones, though. (Usually only happens in kqs, lol.)

Just don't pay attention to idiots. Their opinion doesn't matter anyway. o_O
Old 10-11-2008, 03:32 AM   #12
Loveless
Super Moderator

In-Game Name: Espei
Loveless has disabled reputation
I do that too. If I'm desperately potting and/or stoning when I have a cleric, actually two clerics the other time, who isn't doing their job. I died, the cleric was attacking so he took aggro... I stood up again and he goes "muck plz". I let him die and told him "... I'd mock if you heal instead of attacking" he learned after that.
Old 10-11-2008, 03:12 PM   #13
Venicia
Mushroom

In-Game Name: Zombies_FTW Master of Silent_Sorrow, Zombies_FTW_jr
Current Level: 5x fighter, 3x mage
Server: Epith
Venicia is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by Destrus View Post

i get mad at fighters who say they want to tank but then don't mock and/or taunt and end up losing aggro or just cant' tank whatever it is they're trying to tank in the first place.
That's one of my personel petpeeves. Esprcially if they get mad if someone else takes over, because they keep loosing the boss and getting all the archers and mages killed.

I had a Gold Hill like that today. the guy declared himself tank right away.
That always makes me a little suspicious, so I watched him tank.
When he lost Marlone for the second time I'd had enough and took over.
his first reaction was to tell me something along the line of 2 stop kickking or he'll kill you faster. I told him to hold aggro then. Weirdly enough I didn't die though and he lost him again right before the boss died...
The miner was the same, only that here he died because he kept losing aggro and the clerics were buisy figuring out who was tanking when.

On the bright side the next Kq had an amazing tank who mocked and kicked.

On the topic of clerics, yes you can fight, too. And I couldn't care less what you do on the way to the boss, but whaat good does your dmg do, when the tank can't outpot the boss?
I guess my problem with clerics is that alot of them seem to want to be a dual class, but fail to realize which one they should prioritize in certain situations.
Old 10-11-2008, 06:03 PM   #14
Panda_Bear<3
Hungry Wolf

Server: Apoline/Epith
Panda_Bear<3 is on a distinguished road
god u ppl type so ferkin much Dx i got tired of reading after the like 3rd post in here >.>

anywayz my first character was a cleric and i have one of everyclass i know there good and bad but i never yell at them.i prefer to solo anywayz :P but say im in pt with a cleric on my fighter and i die they say sorry or not and i say its ok and if i keep dying after like 5 times i start gettn mad i dont say anything but i get mad and if it keeps happenin i just quit pt :P but if im in pt with a good cleric i ALWAYS compliment them i do it in a fun energetic way to for example :*mobing in abyss<huge mobs at that* *done!* "<ME>OMG that was awsome!!! i <3 u for being so awsome i wanna hug and kiss u now!!!^^" "<CLERIC>lol thanx xD ur a awsome fighter :3 for keepin me alive (:" .. and thats usually how it goes i say i <3 u to abunch of ppl and i have a great personalitie towards ppl who r good and doing there job or even if they mess up acouple times so im saying this cause i dont wanna be put as one of those ppl who scream at everyone for their mistakes or mess up ^^ Everyone should respect eachother though we all have our mess ups and our good times but its not that easy sometimes.

EDIT: And i say u ppl type alot look at me Dx

Old 10-16-2008, 02:39 AM   #15
Leesa
lk;sfdb

In-Game Name: Quit
Current Level: Quit
Server: Quit
Leesa is a jewel in the roughLeesa is a jewel in the roughLeesa is a jewel in the rough
Send a message via MSN to Leesa
Originally Posted by Panda_Bear<3 View Post
god u ppl type so ferkin much Dx i got tired of reading after the like 3rd post in here >.>

Lol XD We're just FF-Addicts thats all >.> We type really really fast until our wrists and fingers are messed up We type alot because when we say stuff other than spam it doesn't feel like we're typing much because it would be making sense, I think that's why

Feel the wrath of my long posts!! *Writes essay on FF and everyone in FF*
Now Read!!

(This was totally off topic )
Old 11-08-2008, 10:46 PM   #16
Nymphetamine
Imp

In-Game Name: Tsukikage / Nymphetamine
Current Level: 6x / 4x
Server: Teva
Nymphetamine is on a distinguished road
Yeah I understand what you mean, I am a cleric.
What bothers me.. for exemple when I play my mage, there are some clerics /i don't say all clerics, just some/ that really don't heal at all!!! just stay and loot. maybe heal once in a while, that's hell annoying.

Or the buff thing. I understan clerics got bored of buffing buffing and buffing again, i know how it is, but, some people really need it. I was on my mage once and walked all Eld again and again, met at least 10 clerics, non buffed me... and not beacuse they were doing something or afk, they were talking...or looking at stores, just because they didn't want to.. and i'm not one of the "buff PLZ" dudes (sometimes i don't buff them until they don't say "please" lol, ya ya i know, mean ) I asked nicely, why not even one..

BUT I know what u mean, there are some annoying people like "Are you a cleric??? than do your damn job and heal me!" really that pissis me off next time i'll let them die
Old 12-10-2008, 05:51 AM   #17
t0nggX
Speedy Slime

In-Game Name: t0nggX
Current Level: 45
t0nggX is on a distinguished road
Send a message via MSN to t0nggX
omgosh u guys really type loads truckfull !

im a cleric also, but havent really been told off by any other players.

its our duty to buff and so we buff !
Old 12-10-2008, 06:01 AM   #18
koager
Prisoner

In-Game Name: Krashaken
Current Level: Squishy Kitty wizMage
koager is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by Destrus View Post
i get mad at fighters who say they want to tank but then don't mock and/or taunt and end up losing aggro or just cant' tank whatever it is they're trying to tank in the first place.
yesh .___.
in mara kq
the main tanker doesn't kick and mock so I end up doing it thus in the end a str-dex build fighter ends up tanking........

Last edited by koager; 12-10-2008 at 06:05 AM..
Old 12-10-2008, 06:05 AM   #19
Loveless
Super Moderator

In-Game Name: Espei
Loveless has disabled reputation
Do not necro post. Check the date of the last post. Anything older than a month should not be posted in.

Closed.
Closed Thread