Remember, you MUST register to post on the Fiesta Fan forums. It's completely free to join. Just click HERE to become a member for free!

REGISTER NOW TO REMOVE ALL ADS ON THIS FORUM!

Closed Thread

Old 05-16-2008, 06:01 PM   #11
Spirit
complete once again

Tournaments Won: 11

In-Game Name: Spirit_of_Water, Spirit_of_Earth, Spirit_of_Fire, Spirit_of_Wind, Spirit_of_Sky
Current Level: Level 101 Guardian, Level 70 Fighter, Level 90 Mage, Level 89 Archer, Level 72 Trickster
Server: Teva
Spirit has disabled reputation

cool, but I have a level 23 archer, so I wouldnt do any further than that, unless you just want to keep working them.

Spirit_of_Water- -Spirit_of_Earth- -Spirit_of_Fire- -Spirit_of_Wind- -Spirit_of_Sky
x101xxxxxxxxxxx70xxxxxxxxxx90xxxxxxxxxx89xxxxxxxxxxx72
Old 05-16-2008, 06:01 PM   #12
Dezza
Site Supporter

In-Game Name: Dezza
Current Level: 55/Archer, 35/Cleric, 15/Mage
Server: Bijou [EU]
Dezza will become famous soon enough
http://www.fiestafan.com/wiki/User_talk:Icy#Exp_info

See here
Old 05-16-2008, 06:10 PM   #13
Arathyne
Speedy Honeying

In-Game Name: Destiny_Angel, NegativeHeart, Anuby, Mischivous
Current Level: 4X, 2X, 2X, 2X
Server: Epith
Arathyne is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by Dezza View Post
http://www.fiestafan.com/wiki/User_talk:Icy#Exp_info

See here
:O I guess most of it has been done.
Old 05-16-2008, 06:34 PM   #14
Spirit
complete once again

In-Game Name: Spirit_of_Water, Spirit_of_Earth, Spirit_of_Fire, Spirit_of_Wind, Spirit_of_Sky
Current Level: Level 101 Guardian, Level 70 Fighter, Level 90 Mage, Level 89 Archer, Level 72 Trickster
wow, cool. My fighter is a level 50. So, I can fill in those that are missing in the 50s as she levels.

Spirit_of_Water- -Spirit_of_Earth- -Spirit_of_Fire- -Spirit_of_Wind- -Spirit_of_Sky
Old 05-16-2008, 06:55 PM   #15
Ivramire
Where shall we wander?

Ivramire has much to be proud ofIvramire has much to be proud ofIvramire has much to be proud ofIvramire has much to be proud ofIvramire has much to be proud ofIvramire has much to be proud ofIvramire has much to be proud ofIvramire has much to be proud ofIvramire has much to be proud ofIvramire has much to be proud of
Using a graphic calculator and the values provided in the table, someone could find the xp formula and maybe draw up an xp graph, determining whether xp needed is exponential, quadratic or a power function.

This is coming from a guy who gets Cs and Bs in Math btw, but it shouldn't be difficult.
Old 05-16-2008, 07:52 PM   #16
Ralath
Bbang ggoo ddong ggoo

Tournaments Won: 36

Ralath is a splendid one to beholdRalath is a splendid one to beholdRalath is a splendid one to beholdRalath is a splendid one to beholdRalath is a splendid one to beholdRalath is a splendid one to beholdRalath is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via MSN to Ralath
That's assuming the xp is exponential...

I heard there are some pretty big jumps though. Like... after 61? But.. mebbe it's still exponential.
Old 05-16-2008, 08:03 PM   #17
Ivramire
Where shall we wander?

Ivramire has much to be proud ofIvramire has much to be proud ofIvramire has much to be proud ofIvramire has much to be proud ofIvramire has much to be proud ofIvramire has much to be proud ofIvramire has much to be proud ofIvramire has much to be proud ofIvramire has much to be proud ofIvramire has much to be proud of
I think that even from 1-20, it might be exponential lol

There's also a pretty big jump at lvl 68ish/69
Old 05-16-2008, 08:15 PM   #18
Spirit
complete once again

If there is one, I have not found it yet. I can tell you I have found some patterns, but they are not consistent. I will keep trying.

Old 06-14-2008, 03:16 AM   #19
Triumph
Wiki Head Admin

Deal or No Deal Champion!Tournaments Won: 1

In-Game Name: FFXIV
Current Level: 80
Server: Coeurl
Triumph has much to be proud ofTriumph has much to be proud ofTriumph has much to be proud ofTriumph has much to be proud ofTriumph has much to be proud ofTriumph has much to be proud ofTriumph has much to be proud ofTriumph has much to be proud ofTriumph has much to be proud of
It is a logarithmic curve that becomes linear over time.
Old 06-14-2008, 03:16 AM   #20
Icy
Huge Slime

Tournaments Won: 6

In-Game Name: おぼえていますんか?
Icy has a spectacular aura aboutIcy has a spectacular aura about
Originally Posted by lvramire View Post
I think that even from 1-20, it might be exponential lol

There's also a pretty big jump at lvl 68ish/69
It goes up an exponential hill very early on until just before the seventies, where it becomes linear. This is so apparent on a graph. They picked quite a big growth constant, so I guess that's why they flattened it using a linear scale instead My initial thought was that they didn't plan on levels beyond 69, therefore they didn't foresee the absolutely huge increases that will follow in the level 80s. I wonder.

Logarithmic??! Lol I don't think so!

"You should never judge a book by it's cover unless you understand what you are getting into. But anyone with eyes can determine your kind rather easily. You and Triumph are of the same breed. Egotistical, narcissists who believe that numbers are some how important. It is one's love for something that truly determines who knows more and it is without a doubt that my love for the mage class trumps yours any day."
Closed Thread