Remember, you MUST register to post on the Fiesta Fan forums. It's completely free to join. Just click HERE to become a member for free!

REGISTER NOW TO REMOVE ALL ADS ON THIS FORUM!

Closed Thread

Old 07-19-2009, 03:50 AM   #511
Blaaaaaaaah
WONDERCLERIC

Tournaments Won: 15

In-Game Name: Bla~ahs
Current Level: 7x
Server: Teva
Blaaaaaaaah has disabled reputation

Maybe you should just tell them they're human in the PM next time and not put in descriptive words if you don't want that to happen.. xD
Old 07-19-2009, 05:01 AM   #512
Esen
Mini Jewel Keeper

In-Game Name: Kayem
Current Level: 5X
Esen has much to be proud ofEsen has much to be proud ofEsen has much to be proud ofEsen has much to be proud ofEsen has much to be proud ofEsen has much to be proud ofEsen has much to be proud ofEsen has much to be proud of
Send a message via AIM to Esen
Wow @_@

I hate these situations. This is just like the time I had to decide between Ralath and Vasu except now there's 3 of you. ._.

Okay... This might go in circles because i need to sort my thoughts.

I think Sec saying he's the ST could be a lie, meaning Sec is the Legal. But if an ST, his death is coming either way so he's could by trying to prevent us from winning by tricking us (like Des said).

Des could just be saying that to save himself too...

I still think there's a good chance Kirby was a sacrifice, meaning Sec or Blahs is the Legal.

I think it's possible the ST tried for the double death, meaning the ST is Des.

But it probably makes more sense for the ST to follow the crowd as the not stand out, meaning the ST is Sec or Blahs.

Because Des didn't vote for Kirby, he might be a legal..

Des chose to vote for Ralath right away instead of following Blahs. Usually we suspect the people that vote for the non-legal and I think Des has been through the experience before so why put himself in that situation again? So maybe he's human because of that. Manzcar and Leesa were also human when they voted for Ralath.

Except it was kind of early, and maybe he was taking a shot that Kirby would live. But you know, I think the Legals would expect Kirby to be the next to go after Ralath so wouldn't it be better to have vote for Kirby anyway? Especially because they could bring in mind drain, which at least helps them at little bit. If it was Ralath who died, they would kill 1 human, then we vote off Kirby, then ST and Legals kill 2 more people, then that leaves 3 people left, 1 being a Legal and one being the ST... Unless they kill the ST instead of a human... Actually, either way, it wounds up the same pretty much.

So maybe Des is the Legal?

Blahs decided to vote for Kirby after Hessah's list. If the Legals weren't even thinking about Mind Drain, then she's not a Legal. She was the first one to say that we should vote for the ST instead of a Legal because the ST kills that night. She one of the suspected people, she didn't have to get us to do that. I guess there's the chance someone else would've suggested it and she was saving herself in a way, but I don't know. I don't think Blah's is the ST.

Don't have any argument as to why I'm not a Legal or the ST.

I kind of want to believe Sec is the ST because Manzcar was killed instead of him. I figure the ST would kill Sec before he kills Manzcar. Unless the ST did this because Sec had a chance of dying next and is really one of the original Legals. Sec was the second to last person to vote for Kirby (I was the last though, that take fact as you will), but not sure if that's just due to the time he had or if he was purposely waiting. I was purposely waiting too though so I guess I can't really judge him for it. I voted for Kirby specifically because I thought he had 4 votes alreaady, I didn't want to risk double death. I guess it's up to you on whether or not you believe me.

Anyways, I have to decide who I believe is human, Blahs or Des...

I predict humans lose. .____.

zZzZzZzZz
Dragon Cave
Old 07-19-2009, 05:24 AM   #513
Ralath
Bbang ggoo ddong ggoo

Tournaments Won: 36

Ralath is a splendid one to beholdRalath is a splendid one to beholdRalath is a splendid one to beholdRalath is a splendid one to beholdRalath is a splendid one to beholdRalath is a splendid one to beholdRalath is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via MSN to Ralath
^Wow. Negative Nancy alert.

*pat pat*

Old 07-19-2009, 05:32 AM   #514
Lirange
Bad Kid

I KNEW IT
i had a feeling i was going to die which is why i told jikanu to broadcast the findings before the night time ended
And secbro was st not the mind drain legal? :O
oh well, my instinct was kinda right, he was against usx]
well gl to you all, avenge my death>=O
Old 07-19-2009, 05:37 AM   #515
Ralath
Bbang ggoo ddong ggoo

Tournaments Won: 36

Ralath is a splendid one to beholdRalath is a splendid one to beholdRalath is a splendid one to beholdRalath is a splendid one to beholdRalath is a splendid one to beholdRalath is a splendid one to beholdRalath is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via MSN to Ralath
^For that, I think you should look at when the PMs were received.

If Legels had already killed you before you sent in your PM, then I don't think your broadcast should have been carried out. If they sent it after, then it should have been broadcasted.

Old 07-19-2009, 05:42 AM   #516
Lirange
Bad Kid

well i asked him to go ahead and broadcast the findings only 4 hours after i sent my vote in, and i'm not sure when day time ended exactly, but if it did ended in between those hours, the legals usually take their sweet time, so i most likely sent in request to broadcast it before them anyways
Old 07-19-2009, 06:08 AM   #517
Esen
Mini Jewel Keeper

In-Game Name: Kayem
Current Level: 5X
Esen has much to be proud ofEsen has much to be proud ofEsen has much to be proud ofEsen has much to be proud ofEsen has much to be proud ofEsen has much to be proud ofEsen has much to be proud ofEsen has much to be proud of
Send a message via AIM to Esen
Originally Posted by Ralath View Post
^Wow. Negative Nancy alert.

*pat pat*
D:

zZzZzZzZz
Dragon Cave
Old 07-19-2009, 07:14 PM   #518
secbro20
Currently Gameless

secbro20 is a splendid one to beholdsecbro20 is a splendid one to beholdsecbro20 is a splendid one to beholdsecbro20 is a splendid one to beholdsecbro20 is a splendid one to beholdsecbro20 is a splendid one to beholdsecbro20 is a splendid one to behold
I await the results of this game. If you guys killed me, humans lose
->Check my Progress<-

Once a G____G, always a G____G
Old 07-19-2009, 09:58 PM   #519
Jikanu
Lizardman

In-Game Name: Jikanu
Current Level: 46
Jikanu will become famous soon enoughJikanu will become famous soon enough
Originally Posted by Ralath View Post
^For that, I think you should look at when the PMs were received.

If Legels had already killed you before you sent in your PM, then I don't think your broadcast should have been carried out. If they sent it after, then it should have been broadcasted.
No, the murders dont take place till both legels AND ST/any other night action HAS BEEN PERFORMED, or the 24 hour deadline is up. therefore, he had till the ST and legels had their votes in to ask.
Old 07-19-2009, 11:37 PM   #520
Hessah
Hardcore Procrastinator

Burger Time Champion! Cannon Ball Follies 2 Champion!
Tournaments Won: 51

In-Game Name: Hessah / Ble~ehs
Current Level: 91 / 85 / 79 / 65 / 28
Server: Teeeeeee-vah
Hessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond repute
Wow this game is going crazy!

I've lost track a while ago xD

good luck to the 4 that's left~

G____G

G____GTevaG____G
Heart___G_Hessah_G___Heart
79 - Paladin | 85 - Enchanter | 91 - Scoutxx
Ninja text! For those who's easily amused
I can show you the woooorld!
I don't want to see it!
okay...

Closed Thread