Remember, you MUST register to post on the Fiesta Fan forums. It's completely free to join. Just click HERE to become a member for free!

REGISTER NOW TO REMOVE ALL ADS ON THIS FORUM!

Old 12-17-2016, 12:21 AM   #31
Blaaaaaaaah
WONDERCLERIC

Tournaments Won: 15

In-Game Name: Bla~ahs
Current Level: 7x
Server: Teva
Blaaaaaaaah has disabled reputation

Originally Posted by a.L View Post
Instead of reading your son bedtime story books you can read him FF posts
Originally Posted by Vasu View Post
Gather round kids, and hear all about the FF +rep wars of 2008.
HAHAHA

Ah the dramas.. I used to get so worked up over them.. I think my favourite FF moments were the christmas (?) events. The mr squiggle and that quest thing. I feel like I've lost so much creativity as I get older =(

Originally Posted by Yosei View Post
Welp. It was nice knowing you.
LOL

Last edited by Blaaaaaaaah; 12-17-2016 at 12:27 AM..
Blaaaaaaaah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2016, 07:28 PM   #32
Yosei
Corgi Addict

In-Game Name: Cubyrop(WoW)
Current Level: 85
Server: Maelstrom
Yosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud of
Send a message via AIM to Yosei Send a message via Yahoo to Yosei
I recall all the times people accused the mods of practicing G___G bias and only promoting G___G members to moderators. We totes conspired against the whole forum and then sat back and twirled our curly moustaches.
Yosei is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2016, 08:50 PM   #33
Hessah
Hardcore Procrastinator

Burger Time Champion! Cannon Ball Follies 2 Champion!
Tournaments Won: 51

In-Game Name: Hessah / Ble~ehs
Current Level: 91 / 85 / 79 / 65 / 28
Server: Teeeeeee-vah
Hessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by a.L View Post
Instead of reading your son bedtime story books you can read him FF posts
HAHA will sure put him to sleep with mummy's history LOL

G____G

G____GTevaG____G
Heart___G_Hessah_G___Heart
79 - Paladin | 85 - Enchanter | 91 - Scoutxx
Ninja text! For those who's easily amused
I can show you the woooorld!
I don't want to see it!
okay...

Hessah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2017, 02:16 AM   #34
Fiesta Online
Hero Slime

Fiesta Online is on a distinguished road
I actually just re-started playing the game as a normal player a few months ago. I just hit level 83; Surprisingly enough I still enjoy it like I used to! Between work and other affairs; I don't have much time to play but I am grateful for the time that I do have when I do have it.

I appreciate all of the replies and enjoyed reading them all. I welcome anymore that may feel like commenting.
Fiesta Online is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2017, 02:22 AM   #35
Fiesta Online
Hero Slime

Originally Posted by Mindspank View Post
To make good on my previous statement about finding SGM Blizzard, even without any personal information, I found a Facebook profile linked to SGM Blizzard on a video that was unlisted. The dark lord Chin Chin saw fit to grant me the power to find unlisted videos, and I managed to find the Goodbye video SGM Blizzard made that Gamigo made her take down. It cost me a lot of Chromosomes, I hope it was worth it.

So, Fiesta Online, if you would like to get in touch with Blizzard, here is the Facebook account she created for this express purpose:

((URL removed, do not have 10 posts)

The only public post was from 2014. I am going to send her a message and hopefully see if the account is still being maintained by her. I am somewhat of a drama connoisseur so thank you for allowing me to investigate this.
This broke my heart when she left. She was the first friend I made when joining the team. I absolutely miss her and wish she would come back and talk to me. We bonded like I never thought possible through an online standpoint... She taught me the ropes when it came to my job and we loved going in-game to answer player questions or spend time with people. It was so so so saddening when she left. I miss her so much!
Old 09-22-2017, 10:52 PM   #36
ananewton
Slime

ananewton is on a distinguished road
Reading the posts is really a wonderful idea.
ananewton is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2017, 08:49 AM   #37
Manzcar
WHOOOOOOOOOOS THEEEEEERE!

Tournaments Won: 2

In-Game Name: Same as above
Current Level: Manzcar sndy| Elijaz 2x
Server: Teva
Manzcar has disabled reputation
It was a fun game in which you got to get away. And then I met a bunch of really cool kids and got to be cool with them. But now I am so old it's not even funny and don't even play games that much anymore. LOL but definitely nostalgia all the way.

LOKI Thanks!!
Manzcar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2018, 09:11 PM   #38
Yosei
Corgi Addict

In-Game Name: Cubyrop(WoW)
Current Level: 85
Server: Maelstrom
Yosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud of
Send a message via AIM to Yosei Send a message via Yahoo to Yosei
You're never too old, grandpa.
Yosei is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2018, 08:26 PM   #39
FaerieDoragon
Hero Slime

Server: Epith
FaerieDoragon is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by Fiesta Online View Post
I actually just re-started playing the game as a normal player a few months ago. I just hit level 83; Surprisingly enough I still enjoy it like I used to! Between work and other affairs; I don't have much time to play but I am grateful for the time that I do have when I do have it.

I appreciate all of the replies and enjoyed reading them all. I welcome anymore that may feel like commenting.
Oh, it's been such a long time since I have played Fiesta myself. I honestly quit back then, before this whole Gamigo-merge mess. The game was quite p2w on the late game, and as much as I loved to play it, I simply couldn't afford it.

These days, I feel like playing once again, but I'd rather spend my time on more productive stuff, since what made Fiesta so special to me was the community, and of course, all the friends I made both online and irl thanks to this beautiful game.
FaerieDoragon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2020, 05:57 PM   #40
Fiesta Online
Hero Slime

Originally Posted by FaerieDoragon View Post
Oh, it's been such a long time since I have played Fiesta myself. I honestly quit back then, before this whole Gamigo-merge mess. The game was quite p2w on the late game, and as much as I loved to play it, I simply couldn't afford it.

These days, I feel like playing once again, but I'd rather spend my time on more productive stuff, since what made Fiesta so special to me was the community, and of course, all the friends I made both online and irl thanks to this beautiful game.
That's the thing, though
Everyone says it's P2W. This is simply inaccurate. You don't have to put a single dime into this game to enjoy it. You simply have the wrong mindset.