Remember, you MUST register to post on the Fiesta Fan forums. It's completely free to join. Just click HERE to become a member for free!

REGISTER NOW TO REMOVE ALL ADS ON THIS FORUM!

Closed Thread

Old 01-14-2008, 05:10 AM   #1
iDerrick
Symphony

Tournaments Won: 2

iDerrick has a brilliant futureiDerrick has a brilliant futureiDerrick has a brilliant futureiDerrick has a brilliant futureiDerrick has a brilliant futureiDerrick has a brilliant futureiDerrick has a brilliant futureiDerrick has a brilliant futureiDerrick has a brilliant futureiDerrick has a brilliant futureiDerrick has a brilliant future
Bright Kingdom

Maybe it should have its own different forum? There are bright kingdom topics in every section. I don't have anything against it or anything, just that I'm not playing that version and I want to read topics about the US version of fiesta. Just a thought. /rant
Old 01-14-2008, 05:17 AM   #2
Loveless
Super Moderator

In-Game Name: Espei
Loveless has disabled reputation
That's why we put in "Bright Kingdom" in the title. It's not going to get its own section because 10 people play it. You should just keep from clicking on that thread.
Old 01-14-2008, 05:18 AM   #3
Hyper
Sucked back into the 'net

In-Game Name: An occupation
Current Level: 8 hours a day
Server: 4reL-lyfe
Hyper is infamous around these partsHyper is infamous around these partsHyper is infamous around these partsHyper is infamous around these partsHyper is infamous around these partsHyper is infamous around these partsHyper is infamous around these parts
A separate section, yes, but a whole forum would be a waste of Keetos' moneh. :x
And what about after they patch it and make the edit inaffective? D: Separate sections that didn't show up on new posts would be a good idea.

Personally, I think BK threads are more frontpage-worthy or Fiesta related (Future Fiesta content! ) than "Omgz pics of my cat!" MoS threads...
Old 01-14-2008, 05:20 AM   #4
Yosei
Corgi Addict

In-Game Name: Cubyrop(WoW)
Current Level: 85
Server: Maelstrom
Yosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud of
Send a message via AIM to Yosei Send a message via Yahoo to Yosei
We could see about getting a subforum for it..
Old 01-14-2008, 05:22 AM   #5
Loveless
Super Moderator

Even if a subforum is made... wouldn't the posts still show up at Main page? Since people will be posting in it. What would be the use then?
Old 01-14-2008, 05:24 AM   #6
Hessah
Hardcore Procrastinator

Burger Time Champion! Cannon Ball Follies 2 Champion!
Tournaments Won: 51

In-Game Name: Hessah / Ble~ehs
Current Level: 91 / 85 / 79 / 65 / 28
Server: Teeeeeee-vah
Hessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond repute
I think a subforum would be nice too

but i seem to recall somewhere that FiestaFan is for all Fiesta servers including GameNGame... it just so happens that practically everyone here and all info here (including wiki) is for Outspark version...

oh well i guess i'll wait for a mod's reply but if it would help sway their decision

-i vote for subforum-

Edit: I dont think it needs to go as far as not showing up on "New Post" coz some ppl would wanna know~ but if we can see from the last column that that post is related to BK, we can easily tell if that's a thread we wanan look at!

G____G

G____GTevaG____G
Heart___G_Hessah_G___Heart
79 - Paladin | 85 - Enchanter | 91 - Scoutxx
Ninja text! For those who's easily amused
I can show you the woooorld!
I don't want to see it!
okay...

Old 01-14-2008, 05:26 AM   #7
Yosei
Corgi Addict

Yosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud of
Originally Posted by Loveless View Post
Even if a subforum is made... wouldn't the posts still show up at Main page? Since people will be posting in it. What would be the use then?
Yeah they'd show up. But it'd work like the marketplace forum. But if you go to "New Posts" they'd show up.
Old 01-14-2008, 05:29 AM   #8
Loveless
Super Moderator

Meh, sure. I wouldn't mind having one.
Old 01-14-2008, 12:47 PM   #9
Rightclaw
DFO has my heart <3

Tournaments Won: 1

In-Game Name: Yuki ^o^
Current Level: Yuki ^o^
Server: Yuki ^o^
Rightclaw has disabled reputation
Send a message via MSN to Rightclaw
I like the idea too. :]
Old 01-14-2008, 05:37 PM   #10
Yosei
Corgi Addict

Maybe it should be Bright Kingdom/Shine, as a more general subforum for the foreign versions.
Closed Thread