Remember, you MUST register to post on the Fiesta Fan forums. It's completely free to join. Just click HERE to become a member for free!

REGISTER NOW TO REMOVE ALL ADS ON THIS FORUM!

Old 07-29-2007, 02:02 AM   #1
Blaaaaaaaah
WONDERCLERIC

Tournaments Won: 15

In-Game Name: Bla~ahs
Current Level: 7x
Server: Teva
Blaaaaaaaah has disabled reputation
Events for CBT 2 - New events added (7/31)!

Find a GM (Better prizes!)

Summary
The Fiesta Game Masters have upgraded our "Find the GM" event with even better items.

In the second Fiesta Closed Beta, event winners will be rewarded with cool Premium Items! These prizes provide special powers and will only be given to players truly skilled in the art of Tracking. To test your skills, the GM's have hidden themselves all around the continent of Isya. As before, they have set up a Personal Vendor Store at their location and are selling the event rewards. Hunt the GM, buy the prizes, and gain unbelievable power.

Good Luck!

How to Win
The first person to find the GM and buy the prize from his or her personal store wins the event. If no player should find him within 30 minutes of its start, a hint about the location will be announced. If no players succeed after this hint after another 30 minutes, then the event will end without a winner.

Prize
* 30 Double Capacity Extender (200%)
* 1 [Defense]Blue Menian Top (15 Days)
* 1 [Defense]Blue Menian Bottom (15 Days)
* 1 [Defense]Blue Menian Shoes (15 Days)

Schedule
* Friday, 7/27 @ 12 PM PDT (GMT -0800)
* Monday, 7/30 @ 6 PM PDT (GMT -0800)
* Sunday, 8/5 @ 5 PM PDT (GMT -0800)
* Tuesday, 7/31 @ 1 PM PDT(GMT -0800))

Map List
Possible locations will be in the following maps:

* Roumen
* Elderine
* Forest of Tides
* Sand Beach
* Sea of Greed
* Forest of Mist
* Burning Hill
* Moonlight Tomb
* Goblin Camp
* Echo Cave

The list will be updated as more maps are offered during the course of the game.

GM Guildwars

Summary
The GM Guild is extending a challenge to all guilds on the Teva server. At the specified event times, Game Masters will login in a Guild and accept Guild War request from any guild in the Teva server. Log in and have the chance to fight the Game Masters!

How To Participate
5 minutes prior to the event, Game Masters will log in and announce their Guild Name. Participating player Guild Masters will then need to find the Game Master Guild from the Guild War Status Window and declare a Guild War against it.
This event is a Free for All, meaning all player guilds will be able to fight against one Game Master guild at the same time.
Game Masters will use various classes of level 50 characters. Approximately 3 to 5 Game Masters form a guild in each event.

Prizes
*Double Capacity Extender 150%
*35 per guild

Schedule
* Sunday, 7/29 @ 3 PM PDT (GMT -0800)
* Monday, 8/6 @ 3 PM PDT (GMT -0800)

Sneak Peak PvP

Introduction
Game Masters will be giving all the event winners a chance to get a Sneak Peek of the PvP system of Fiesta. On the last day of CBT 2, we will invite all the players who won any GM events during the CBT 2 period to the Free Battle Zone. Be the lucky one! Participate in the event and get a chance to take a grand tour of the Free Battle Zone!

Schedule
August 8th @ 11 AM

How to Participate
Participate in any GM event during CBT 2, and win in any of them.

---------------------------------------------------

Rebirth of the Dark Forces

Introduction
At the end of the first phase of Fiesta CBT, the Dark Force has tried to destroy the world by kidnapping 3 Game Masters, [GM]Break, [GM]dschang, and [GM]Funtrix. However, our world was saved by players when they had finally defeated all the monsters throughout the entire continent of Isya. However, the Dark Force has returned from death once again. This time, the true masters of the Dark Force army, the Boss Monsters are invading our world themselves. Defeat them and protect the piece in this world. Teva, the goddess of hope, will award the participants by increasing Exp and Item Drop rates in the event map for 3 hours.

Summary

Game Master selects a map and summons a boss monster that is tough to kill. Players in the map will have to cooperate together to kill the monsters. After players defeat the boss, Game Master applies 300% increase on Exp & Item Drop rates.

How To Participate
Log in at the scheduled event hour, and listen to the Game Master’s in-game announcement. Then move to the event map that the Game Master announces.

Prizes
*300% EXP & Item Drop rates in the event map.

Schedule
* Monday, 7/30 @ 12 PM PDT (GMT -0800)
* Saturday, 8/4 @ 3 PM PDT (GMT -0800)

MISSION IMPOSSIBLE: Master Item Enhancement!

Introduction
Your mission is to enhance any enhanceable item to level 6. Enhance any weapon, shield, or armor item to +6 and show it to Game Master and get it fully maxed out! During the event period, a Game Master will appear in Roumen near fountain area. Apply item trade to the Game Master and show your +6 item. (You can apply Item Trade by right clicking on a character and selecting Item Trade) After you craft this item you must find the correct Game Master for your promotional. If you win, Game Master will provide you a fully maxed out item to you right after the event period.

Summary
Players are asked to complete a difficult task to do in game, creating + 6 equipment via Item Enhancement. During event period, Game Master will appear in Roumen near fountain. When a participant request Trade to the GM, the GM will check participant’s event equipment. Game Master will announce the winners after the event, and those win will receive fully enhance equipment as reward. Game Master will upgrade participant's event item after the event within 1-2 hours.

How To Participate
Log in during the Event Hour, and show your +6 items to the Game Master near the fountain in Roumen.The Game Master will check your event item when you request trade the the Game Master.

Prizes
*Fully upgraded equipment.

Schedule
* Wednesday, 8/1 @ 6 PM PDT (GMT -0800)
* Sunday, 8/5 @ 1 PM PDT (GMT -0800)

-----------------------------------------

All for One, One for All

Introduction
Pleasant news to players!
Game Masters will increase EXP & Item Drop rates by 500% during the event time. In addition, Game Masters will pour Treasure Chests into Event Maps.

How to Participate
Log in at the scheduled event hour, and listen to the Game Master’s in-game announcements. Then, follow the Game Master’s instructions.

Event Maps
Sand Beach
Forest of Mist
Moonlight Tomb
Collapsed Prison

Prize
* Endlessly spawning Treasure Chests!
* 5 times higher EXP and Item Drop Rates

Schedule
* Friday, 8/3 1 PM - 5 PM PDT (GMT -0800)

Last edited by Blaaaaaaaah; 07-31-2007 at 02:11 AM..
Blaaaaaaaah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2007, 06:57 AM   #2
Sheapy
Marlone Archer

In-Game Name: Sheapy
Current Level: 28
Sheapy is on a distinguished road
Osnap. We need an organized search team. Anyone want to sign up for this?
Old 07-29-2007, 08:38 AM   #3
sparky
Bored Boar

sparky is on a distinguished road
find the gm...lame...

12 pm...waited to 1pm no gm so i went to work

when i came back at around 4:22 it says someone just found the gm~ and i was told it started at 4:10

btw this was for friday 27th

they never keep the promise times...

im barley holding myself back from all their grammar mistakes...if its just posts its fine but announcements and notices should have proper grammar : (
Old 07-29-2007, 03:08 PM   #4
Revy
Slow Slime

In-Game Name: Revy
Revy is on a distinguished road
sparky: The planet is rounded. There are time zones.
Revy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2007, 01:27 PM   #5
Blaaaaaaaah
WONDERCLERIC

Added two new events: Rebirth of the Dark Force and Mission Impossible.
Old 07-30-2007, 02:00 PM   #6
ChaosTassadar
Imp

ChaosTassadar is on a distinguished road
Can someone try to explani mission impossible better than the gm did? I am confused whether all you need is a +6 armor or weapon, then u talk to the GM and get a +9 one? Or do u have to find a GM, while having a +6 weapon and get lucky or something? Im sure a number of people have +6 stuff, so why are they going to announce the winners?
ChaosTassadar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2007, 05:05 PM   #7
fullback
Papa Bear

Tournaments Won: 3

In-Game Name: fullback
Current Level: 6x
fullback is a name known to allfullback is a name known to allfullback is a name known to allfullback is a name known to allfullback is a name known to allfullback is a name known to all
Send a message via MSN to fullback
I'm thinking of going for +6 on my +5 hammer I got from Kq but im not sure if I should risk it.
Old 07-31-2007, 02:13 AM   #8
Blaaaaaaaah
WONDERCLERIC

Originally Posted by ChaosTassadar View Post
Can someone try to explani mission impossible better than the gm did? I am confused whether all you need is a +6 armor or weapon, then u talk to the GM and get a +9 one? Or do u have to find a GM, while having a +6 weapon and get lucky or something? Im sure a number of people have +6 stuff, so why are they going to announce the winners?
Yeah I think you just go there with a +6 weapon. I guess they're being more generous because it's CB and everything is going to be wiped anyway, so they won't make the events too hard or anything. Not sure though!

I just added another event: All for One, One for all. Yay for x5 exp this Friday! Woo! And I can make it with my timezone, so that's even ebtter!
Old 07-31-2007, 08:31 AM   #9
AndyB
Huge Phinofly

Tournaments Won: 1

In-Game Name: AndyB
Current Level: 59 cb / 40 ob
AndyB is on a distinguished road
Can't wait for the 5x, i might lvl ;D
AndyB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2007, 09:16 AM   #10
chinhchinh
Zombie Master

Originally Posted by Blaaaaaaaah View Post
Yeah I think you just go there with a +6 weapon. I guess they're being more generous because it's CB and everything is going to be wiped anyway, so they won't make the events too hard or anything. Not sure though!

I just added another event: All for One, One for all. Yay for x5 exp this Friday! Woo! And I can make it with my timezone, so that's even ebtter!
Can you tell me the times? Since we're in the same timezone.
Converting hurts my head ;__;