Remember, you MUST register to post on the Fiesta Fan forums. It's completely free to join. Just click HERE to become a member for free!

REGISTER NOW TO REMOVE ALL ADS ON THIS FORUM!

Closed Thread

Old 04-10-2008, 04:02 PM   #71
mof
Slow Slime

In-Game Name: Mofia
Current Level: 4x Archer
Server: Apoline
mof is on a distinguished road

Originally Posted by Manzcar View Post
I personally don't think that it was miss-marked. Others here are sure it was miss-marked.
Just a tiny thingy I would like to clear up ^^. I'm fine with the fact that you plan to keep the weapon, but the weapon was mismarked - there's no mistake about that. Why? Maybe you say they wanted to rid some junk... but you can NPC the crappiest lvl 30 weapon for a minimum of 1s already. So if they wanted to rid it, they would have done that (this is neglecting the obvious fact that no one would throw away a +9 green weapon for 1s to begin with ).
Old 04-10-2008, 05:07 PM   #72
Wynaro
Blue Crab

Indestructo Helicopter Champion!Tournaments Won: 3

In-Game Name: Wynaro
Current Level: 55 Mage
Server: Teva
Wynaro is a jewel in the roughWynaro is a jewel in the roughWynaro is a jewel in the rough
Originally Posted by Lady-Loki View Post
Now when he is over here he calls across the hall and says "I'm getting on my ship now." And that basically means I need to stop what I am doing and log into my pirate account and go get on his ship and be part of his crew so he can complete his pirate quests. Once he is done (usually a quest complete or 45-75 minutes, whichever comes first) he calls across again and says "I'm logging off." and boom, he's gone.

And since he has a bigger ship than I do he has also logged out without telling me and that left me as the only crew member so I then had to take the ship back to land. When I asked him why he did that he stated simply "You need to learn how to handle a bigger ship and thats a good way to teach you."
LOL!! :laughingface:
Old 04-10-2008, 05:47 PM   #73
Manzcar
WHOOOOOOOOOOS THEEEEEERE!

Tournaments Won: 2

In-Game Name: Same as above
Current Level: Manzcar sndy| Elijaz 2x
Manzcar has disabled reputation
Originally Posted by mof View Post
(this is neglecting the obvious fact that no one would throw away a +9 green weapon for 1s to begin with ).
So what your saying is that I would never give it away or sell it for 1s. Cause you say that "no one" would do that.

LOKI Thanks!!
Old 04-10-2008, 06:47 PM   #74
mof
Slow Slime

Originally Posted by Manzcar View Post
So what your saying is that I would never give it away or sell it for 1s. Cause you say that "no one" would do that.
Sorry, let me clarify... when I say "throw away" I mean it in the sense that you sell it "randomly" to someone or waste it by NPC-ing it. As you said... you'll find a "suitable" candidate... that's not the "newbie" begging for free stuff in the corner is it? You exemplified my point... you wouldn't waste it either - that's why you need a suitable person to give it to. I would give it away to a friend/guildy before ever vendoring a great weap like that for 1s.
Old 04-10-2008, 06:51 PM   #75
D.A.R.E.boy

Tournaments Won: 35

no its his falt for doing it lol hes dumb for doing it
ur really lucky to get it foe 1s

Old 04-10-2008, 07:15 PM   #76
Manzcar
WHOOOOOOOOOOS THEEEEEERE!

Tournaments Won: 2

In-Game Name: Same as above
Current Level: Manzcar sndy| Elijaz 2x
Manzcar has disabled reputation
Originally Posted by resol View Post
no its his falt for doing it lol hes dumb for doing it
ur really lucky to get it foe 1s

That's what I thought. I can't wait to 3x.

LOKI Thanks!!
Old 04-10-2008, 07:26 PM   #77
mof
Slow Slime

Yah I can't really argue with that statement... I'm just trying to clarify that it was accidentally priced regardless of who's fault it was.
Closed Thread