Remember, you MUST register to post on the Fiesta Fan forums. It's completely free to join. Just click HERE to become a member for free!

REGISTER NOW TO REMOVE ALL ADS ON THIS FORUM!

Closed Thread

Old 01-22-2008, 02:01 PM   #21
Spirit
complete once again

Tournaments Won: 11

In-Game Name: Spirit_of_Water, Spirit_of_Earth, Spirit_of_Fire, Spirit_of_Wind, Spirit_of_Sky
Current Level: Level 101 Guardian, Level 70 Fighter, Level 90 Mage, Level 89 Archer, Level 72 Trickster
Server: Teva
Spirit has disabled reputation

So it is only stuff in your pocket? You can't lose armour or weapons that you have on?

Spirit_of_Water- -Spirit_of_Earth- -Spirit_of_Fire- -Spirit_of_Wind- -Spirit_of_Sky
x101xxxxxxxxxxx70xxxxxxxxxx90xxxxxxxxxx89xxxxxxxxxxx72
Old 01-22-2008, 02:06 PM   #22
Yosei
Corgi Addict

In-Game Name: Cubyrop(WoW)
Current Level: 85
Server: Maelstrom
Yosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud of
Send a message via AIM to Yosei Send a message via Yahoo to Yosei
Um, I don't think so. So far I haven't seen someone drop anything they were wearing.
Old 01-22-2008, 05:59 PM   #23
booyah8876
.:~*♥*~:.

In-Game Name: booyah8877
Current Level: 88.65
booyah8876 is a splendid one to beholdbooyah8876 is a splendid one to beholdbooyah8876 is a splendid one to beholdbooyah8876 is a splendid one to beholdbooyah8876 is a splendid one to beholdbooyah8876 is a splendid one to beholdbooyah8876 is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via ICQ to booyah8876 Send a message via Yahoo to booyah8876 Send a message via Skype™ to booyah8876
Originally Posted by marvin View Post
my low level storage character was carrying my things, and i got killed while running to eldrin. i dropped my mage level 78 armor (INT+37 VIT+30) that i bought for 10 gold, it was gone when i came back for it lol
D: well... for you... 10g isn't much

but for us...

D:

@Spirit: No... you can't lose anything if it's equipped... if so... I'd be pissed if my Roumen Necklace dropped >.>;;;;;;;;;;;

Originally Posted by el eye Zee
Lol. He said, "I'll punch you in the boob." and I was like, "I'll punch you in the bawlz and we both know that hurts more D<" and he was like, "I won't let you." and I was like, "d00d.. ur a tiny piece of sheet. u punch, i punch. mine will hurt more." and then he was like, "People are probably talking to me. g2g."
I pay to play the RL MMORPG, College. 4 years grinding in college gets you a piece of paper for the rest of your life and you can buy enough stuff to +9 your car//house.

liZ

Last edited by booyah8876; 01-22-2008 at 06:01 PM..
Old 01-22-2008, 06:54 PM   #24
Valentines
Will you be mine ?

In-Game Name: DieRomantiic
Current Level: 20
Valentines has much to be proud ofValentines has much to be proud ofValentines has much to be proud ofValentines has much to be proud ofValentines has much to be proud ofValentines has much to be proud ofValentines has much to be proud ofValentines has much to be proud of
Originally Posted by Spirit View Post
So it is only stuff in your pocket? You can't lose armour or weapons that you have on?
Nope.
Old 01-23-2008, 04:00 AM   #25
Evilash
Speedy Honeying

In-Game Name: Tikka
Current Level: 30
Server: Bijou
Evilash has a little shameless behaviour in the past
man thats sucks losing exp i can live with but also losing your items
it was like this in lineage 2 when i played that some years ago lvling was a pain in the @ss and when u die u lose a shit lot of exp and a change of losing your items armor or wpns and some where very exspensive like simple dual wpns of 2 mil making money was also hard and u need luck and some insane grinding skills thats why i dont play it no more
lucky for us fieast a does not have that

Old 01-23-2008, 12:33 PM   #26
Zucchini
Naiad Demon

In-Game Name: Zucchini [Cleric]
Current Level: 3x
Zucchini is a glorious beacon of lightZucchini is a glorious beacon of lightZucchini is a glorious beacon of lightZucchini is a glorious beacon of lightZucchini is a glorious beacon of lightZucchini is a glorious beacon of light
LMAO. Now i remember the good ol' days of runescape where you DROP EVERYTHING except the 3 most valuable stuff in your pocket. D<<<<<
Old 01-23-2008, 02:57 PM   #27
-Leona-
Speedy Boogy

In-Game Name: StarLeona
Current Level: Capped
-Leona- will become famous soon enough
Send a message via AIM to -Leona-
Quote:
Oh, that all? Cool. Thanks.
When u reach level 60 OR WORSE 70 and u die u lose like between 33k-120k exp, TRUST ME, that's horrible, if u die 10 times in a day U r likely to have lost everything u gained in grinding if u dont' grind in a very efficient way. ALSO if u solo u will make around 200-400k/hour THAT IS IF U R A FAST KILLING SOLOER, so losing 130k at level 70 ain't cool at all >_<.

ON A SIDE NOTE

RUNESCAPE SUCKS & ALWAYS SUCKED

StarLeona lvl 7x Fighter
Guild Master of Serenity
DD full str Axe Fighter 1.3k+ Defence
REMEMBER THIS NAME cuz ONE DAY WILL BE LEGEND
Old 01-23-2008, 03:02 PM   #28
Spirit
complete once again

Tournaments Won: 11

In-Game Name: Spirit_of_Water, Spirit_of_Earth, Spirit_of_Fire, Spirit_of_Wind, Spirit_of_Sky
Current Level: Level 101 Guardian, Level 70 Fighter, Level 90 Mage, Level 89 Archer, Level 72 Trickster
Spirit has disabled reputation
Blessing of Teva - ftw.

Spirit_of_Water- -Spirit_of_Earth- -Spirit_of_Fire- -Spirit_of_Wind- -Spirit_of_Sky
x101xxxxxxxxxxx70xxxxxxxxxx90xxxxxxxxxx89xxxxxxxxxxx72
Old 01-23-2008, 04:11 PM   #29
FoxyBrown
Boogy

Harpoon Lagoon Champion!Tournaments Won: 4

In-Game Name: FoxyBrown
Current Level: 75
Server: Bijou
FoxyBrown is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by Zucchini View Post
LMAO. Now i remember the good ol' days of runescape where you DROP EVERYTHING except the 3 most valuable stuff in your pocket. D<<<<<
Unless you PK.. then you lose everything!

I remember once I lvl'd up and I had a tradition of running out naked into the wilderness and getting PK's on purpose after lvling up! Well... once I took just 3 items with me, figuring that I'd keep them anyway. I accidentally did attack somebody after he attacked me (instead of relying on auto attack), so I lost my brand new Dragon Sword, my Rune Pl8 and Rune Legs. Grrr!
Old 01-23-2008, 04:42 PM   #30
booyah8876
.:~*♥*~:.

In-Game Name: booyah8877
Current Level: 88.65
booyah8876 is a splendid one to beholdbooyah8876 is a splendid one to beholdbooyah8876 is a splendid one to beholdbooyah8876 is a splendid one to beholdbooyah8876 is a splendid one to beholdbooyah8876 is a splendid one to beholdbooyah8876 is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via ICQ to booyah8876 Send a message via Yahoo to booyah8876 Send a message via Skype™ to booyah8876
Originally Posted by Spirit View Post
Blessing of Teva - ftw.
I frickin' wish... >.>;; that sounds real nice when the tank lags while AoE'ing, and everyone dies... then the clerics go "Alright... who has Teva?" So then he cares only about the people that don't have Teva...

Anyways... Teva pwns. But using it when you're lvl 50- is pointless... only when you're losing 10k+ xp each death in a dangerous area seems like the smartest thing... unless you have the money

D:

Originally Posted by el eye Zee
Lol. He said, "I'll punch you in the boob." and I was like, "I'll punch you in the bawlz and we both know that hurts more D<" and he was like, "I won't let you." and I was like, "d00d.. ur a tiny piece of sheet. u punch, i punch. mine will hurt more." and then he was like, "People are probably talking to me. g2g."
I pay to play the RL MMORPG, College. 4 years grinding in college gets you a piece of paper for the rest of your life and you can buy enough stuff to +9 your car//house.

liZ
Closed Thread