Remember, you MUST register to post on the Fiesta Fan forums. It's completely free to join. Just click HERE to become a member for free!

REGISTER NOW TO REMOVE ALL ADS ON THIS FORUM!

Old 12-29-2010, 05:59 AM   #1
crystalblueheart
Vampire Bat

Tournaments Won: 1

In-Game Name: crystablueheart,_Nagisa_Furukawa,
Current Level: 83/48
Server: Bijou
crystalblueheart is on a distinguished road
Cleric Stats

I'm a level 40 cleric wishing to go full strength and 25 spr. Currently my stats are spread out...I used my reset scrolls that were given in game already. I have some in INT and END but got rid of the ones in DEX...I had no idea what I was doing because it was my first character. Maybe I'll keep the ones in INT and END....I wonder how hybrid builds work.
Anyways, I was wondering, with my desired build, what stats should I look for in weapons? If you could give me specific numbers, that would be great ^_^ Thanks
crystalblueheart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2010, 12:05 PM   #2
Wizardcool11
Goblin Swordman

In-Game Name: Yangwu_II; Yangwu_V
Current Level: 64; 26
Wizardcool11 is an unknown quantity at this point
I'm a 4 stat hybrid... by lvl 60, b4 paladin I had

10str
15dex
20end
20spr

int is useless for a cleric cuz it doesn't have m def, only m att... I made that mistake too... if I were 120 guardian, I would love:
50 end
50 dex
50 spr
Wizardcool11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2010, 08:45 PM   #3
crystalblueheart
Vampire Bat

Originally Posted by Wizardcool11 View Post
I'm a 4 stat hybrid... by lvl 60, b4 paladin I had

10str
15dex
20end
20spr

int is useless for a cleric cuz it doesn't have m def, only m att... I made that mistake too... if I were 120 guardian, I would love:
50 end
50 dex
50 spr
So I should get rid of my int? Honestly, I'm kind of confused what each of the stats do. I've read up on them on the wiki and the OS website, and I don't completely get it... could you explain? :P
Also, what are the #s for your stats (like how much damage, etc.)?

Last edited by crystalblueheart; 12-29-2010 at 11:15 PM..
Old 12-30-2010, 03:04 AM   #4
zephyr-aryn
Gang Imp

In-Game Name: ZephyrAryn / Aiishara / Everstar / Krythin
Current Level: 97 / 68 / 60 / 55
Server: Apoline
zephyr-aryn is on a distinguished road
You may want to get rid of the int. Int is a mage-only stat because it boosts magic attack only, which pertains to mages. There is talk about a new cleric aoe being added, but it's still in the early stages and no one knows what level cleric it will be for, and if it's a magic attack or melee damage.

If you want to be a support cleric try all end, end/dex or end/spr. End/dex is also good for combat clerics, and end/str isn't too shabby either. If you want to be more of a hybrid try for three stats, but remember that your stats are spread out and therefore a little weaker than the single stat or two-stat builds. Depending on what build you have it is good to get armor to boost the build you chose, as well as make up for areas you lack. A lot of clerics prefer either end/dex or end/spr armor, although end/dex/spr is highly preferred as well as very expensive.

Last edited by zephyr-aryn; 12-30-2010 at 03:09 AM..
zephyr-aryn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2010, 03:06 AM   #5
Sero
Jizz King

In-Game Name: SerodinSliver | GoldenMirrodin | DarkMirrodin |
Current Level: 90 | 55 | 74
Server: Teva
Sero has a spectacular aura aboutSero has a spectacular aura about
Send a message via MSN to Sero Send a message via Yahoo to Sero
Originally Posted by crystalblueheart View Post
So I should get rid of my int? Honestly, I'm kind of confused what each of the stats do. I've read up on them on the wiki and the OS website, and I don't completely get it... could you explain? :P
Also, what are the #s for your stats (like how much damage, etc.)?
Hello there.

Alright, to start with, as much as possible, yes get rid of the INT lol.

Okay for the remaining four stats:

STR - adds to damage. The thing about this is that, it's pretty useful, and is better than STR from equips because it really pierces into the defense of whatever you're hitting, AND you get +1 additional point for every 5 points you've added. So let's say you've put in 5 points, the outcome is that you'll get +6. 10 points will result into +12. 50 points will result into +60, etc. Unlike the stats below, the bonus to STR is consistent and will never change, no matter how high you've become and how many points you've added to this stat.

END - defense, HP and block rate. For every +1 you add to this stat, you get +5 HP, uhh... No idea about the exact numbers for defense and block rate actually, but I'm pretty sure that they're not big, and just like DEX and SPR, the + will decrease at higher levels.

DEX - aim and evasion. The + to your actual stats is calculated percentage-wise, so the higher your base aim/evasion stats are, the higher your bonus will be. Keep in mind though that at a higher level, the percent-bonus will start to decrease.

SPR - magic defense, SP and critical rate. For ever +1 you add to this stat, you get +5 SP. Take note that this stat is similar to END in terms of the + to your stats, except that instead of defense you get magic defense and instead of block rate you get critical rate. Again, the + will decrease at the higher levels.

^ These aren't perfect descriptions, but are based on my knowledge and... to tell you honestly I haven't played in ages hope it still helped though, even just a bit

But then again, how you build your character would depend on what you're planning to do in the higher levels, how you're gonna see yourself as, etc. And for me, cleric's the hardest class to decide a build on because there are times when I'd wanna be a solo, battle/STR cleric while there are other times when I'd wanna be a party, support/END cleric. Which is why I've never had a cleric as my main What are YOUR plans?

take me above your light
carry me through the night
Originally Posted by vasu619 View Post
Ugh...Serodin is on a roll...

Note to self: Nevar EVAR get Serodin talking about umm, sticks with sacks.
Originally Posted by Vivi View Post
Another note for handling Sero: do not get him started about moms.
Originally Posted by Spirit View Post
I agree with Blaaaahs. Serodin cracks me up.

Oh and for the record, I am weird.
Originally Posted by hyperswoss View Post
Serodin is my hot, hot, sex~ ^.~
hold me secure in flight
sing me to sleep tonight
Sero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2010, 05:51 AM   #6
zephyr-aryn
Gang Imp

Oh; I just had to nab this thread. Pretty much everyone quotes it when encountering cleric questions:

http://outspark.com/forums/showthread.php?t=234510

(It has a big post about all the builds.)

Last edited by zephyr-aryn; 12-30-2010 at 05:53 AM..
zephyr-aryn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2010, 05:58 AM   #7
crystalblueheart
Vampire Bat

Originally Posted by Serendira View Post
Hello there.

Alright, to start with, as much as possible, yes get rid of the INT lol.

Okay for the remaining four stats:

STR - adds to damage. The thing about this is that, it's pretty useful, and is better than STR from equips because it really pierces into the defense of whatever you're hitting, AND you get +1 additional point for every 5 points you've added. So let's say you've put in 5 points, the outcome is that you'll get +6. 10 points will result into +12. 50 points will result into +60, etc. Unlike the stats below, the bonus to STR is consistent and will never change, no matter how high you've become and how many points you've added to this stat.

END - defense, HP and block rate. For every +1 you add to this stat, you get +5 HP, uhh... No idea about the exact numbers for defense and block rate actually, but I'm pretty sure that they're not big, and just like DEX and SPR, the + will decrease at higher levels.

DEX - aim and evasion. The + to your actual stats is calculated percentage-wise, so the higher your base aim/evasion stats are, the higher your bonus will be. Keep in mind though that at a higher level, the percent-bonus will start to decrease.

SPR - magic defense, SP and critical rate. For ever +1 you add to this stat, you get +5 SP. Take note that this stat is similar to END in terms of the + to your stats, except that instead of defense you get magic defense and instead of block rate you get critical rate. Again, the + will decrease at the higher levels.

^ These aren't perfect descriptions, but are based on my knowledge and... to tell you honestly I haven't played in ages hope it still helped though, even just a bit

But then again, how you build your character would depend on what you're planning to do in the higher levels, how you're gonna see yourself as, etc. And for me, cleric's the hardest class to decide a build on because there are times when I'd wanna be a solo, battle/STR cleric while there are other times when I'd wanna be a party, support/END cleric. Which is why I've never had a cleric as my main What are YOUR plans?
Thanks for the info *sigh* I have no resets left D: And no sc >.< well I guess I have to spend my points wiser now that I somewhat know what I'm doing :P My cleric is my main because, frankly, I'm not patient enough to even get my other characters to 20
<----------------lookie here. I was on my archer for maybe an hour but I got so bored. Currently I'm just using it for stones. Anways, back to the topic. I'm leaning toward going more STR and END and a bit of SPR...next time I go on (tomorrow) I'll post my current stats and I would like you and others to take a look and comment

Last edited by crystalblueheart; 12-30-2010 at 06:01 AM..
Old 12-30-2010, 06:01 AM   #8
crystalblueheart
Vampire Bat

Originally Posted by zephyr-aryn View Post
oh; i just had to nab this thread. Pretty much everyone quotes it when encountering cleric questions:

http://outspark.com/forums/showthread.php?t=234510

(it has a big post about all the builds.)
omg that is so helpful thnx. Lol so much info my brain hurts >.<
Old 12-30-2010, 06:25 AM   #9
zephyr-aryn
Gang Imp

Originally Posted by crystalblueheart View Post
omg that is so helpful thnx. Lol so much info my brain hurts >.<
You're very welcome. It's a lot to read, so if you're specifically looking for something seek that out first? :3
Old 12-30-2010, 10:18 AM   #10
Wizardcool11
Goblin Swordman

In-Game Name: Yangwu_II; Yangwu_V
Current Level: 64; 26
Wizardcool11 is an unknown quantity at this point
but I find that hammer clerics need the 4 stats...

str for making up of the fact that u r a CLERIC
dex for the inaccuracy of a hammer, and ur low dex
end for obvious reasons
spr for other obvious reasons...
Wizardcool11 is offline   Reply With Quote