Remember, you MUST register to post on the Fiesta Fan forums. It's completely free to join. Just click HERE to become a member for free!

REGISTER NOW TO REMOVE ALL ADS ON THIS FORUM!

Old 12-11-2010, 09:03 AM   #1
Wizardcool11
Goblin Swordman

In-Game Name: Yangwu_II; Yangwu_V
Current Level: 64; 26
Server: Bijou
Wizardcool11 is an unknown quantity at this point
Comparison of cleric treatment in servers

Hi, I'm from bijou and I saw 110+ posts on rude buff beggars. So can I get individual reviews from 1 server each? Ty
Wizardcool11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2010, 07:57 AM   #2
Shiny_Rave
Speedy Slime

In-Game Name: Ulmar
Current Level: 83
Shiny_Rave is on a distinguished road
I would give you a review but i'm bijou server as well....but just running around eld (near shutain) will get you people asking for buffs really fast
Shiny_Rave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2010, 10:22 AM   #3
DarkValkyrie
Speedy Slime

DarkValkyrie is on a distinguished road
Well, we have a lack of buffers in Legel at times o.o Not many high lvls in eldy and thus if I stick around much I will be asked. I had just logged once and got a "buff pls"
DarkValkyrie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2010, 04:34 PM   #4
DemonBlitzKragor
Speedy Slime

DemonBlitzKragor is on a distinguished road
In Teva, you can be anywhere and just run around and get a buff. Those who say nothing tend to get buffed more than those that even ask. xD
Old 12-19-2010, 04:39 PM   #5
[MMX]MA
Mushroom

Current Level: 43
Server: Teva
[MMX]MA is on a distinguished road
On Teva the clerics are pretty nice, fighters are also kinda polite, lately its been the archers and mages, mostly low lvl heckling our higher lvl clerics
[MMX]MA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2010, 12:30 AM   #6
zephyr-aryn
Gang Imp

In-Game Name: ZephyrAryn / Aiishara / Everstar / Krythin
Current Level: 97 / 68 / 60 / 55
Server: Apoline
zephyr-aryn is on a distinguished road
In Apoline it all depends on the day, really, as well as the people present. Seeing as we have a large population you tend to get a mixed crowd in both clerics and those that ask, ranging from polite to downright rude. (It ranges from rude buff beggars and stalkers to clerics refusing to give buffs.) However....it annoys me a little when there may be a 10x that uses "pls" or "plz" in AR asking for a buff. They have been playing long enough to know how to ask nicely. :P

Last edited by zephyr-aryn; 12-20-2010 at 12:36 AM..
zephyr-aryn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2010, 01:47 AM   #7
MikeyG
Touch all the butts

Tournaments Won: 10

In-Game Name: lnfamous
Current Level: 6x
Server: Teva
MikeyG has disabled reputation
Send a message via Skype™ to MikeyG
Not just buffs, but clerics vary on every server, good n bad.

The ones that party yet refuse to heal, rev, or just don't know what they're doing need to go lay down..

If I am partied and telling the cleric what to do, I expect you to dam well do it; or I could just boot ya or let u die?
If your going to play a cleric & party with other people, know wtf your doing, or go solo.

Now on the topic of buffs. If someone asks you politely, there is no reason why a cleric shouldn't buff them, but I guess ultimately it is their choice? The only thing that gets me is when I ask politely ( and I usually say excuse me - enter name here - ) and they fucking ignore you .. or run away.
MikeyG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2010, 02:06 AM   #8
zephyr-aryn
Gang Imp

In-Game Name: ZephyrAryn / Aiishara / Everstar / Krythin
Current Level: 97 / 68 / 60 / 55
Server: Apoline
zephyr-aryn is on a distinguished road
Sometimes telling a cleric what to do in a party is annoying, especially if you just enter the kingdom quest and the cleric knows what they are doing. I have known clerics that refuse to help if they keep being commanded around like a dog. I would suggest that people withold their need to boss the clerics around unless there is evidence that they aren't doing their job, and to do it in a nice way. Honestly people don't feel inclined to help if they are being scolded.

If a cleric is healing and doing a good job we appreciate it if you say a simple thank you for the heals and being a good cleric. It can be hard being a cleric because you don't always get the recognition like the tanks or damage dealers, so letting them know they were doing a good job helps bolster them in their own class. I can say that if I wasn't told I was a nice healer I might have felt more inclined to clank when it wasn't needed. (I will admit that I did clank a few times when there was an adequate tank in my early days as a cleric, but being a good cleric is a learning experience, and what it takes is time. A little appreciation doesn't hurt either.)

Last edited by zephyr-aryn; 12-20-2010 at 03:45 AM..
zephyr-aryn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2010, 01:27 AM   #9
crystalblueheart
Vampire Bat

Tournaments Won: 1

In-Game Name: crystablueheart,_Nagisa_Furukawa,
Current Level: 83/48
crystalblueheart is on a distinguished road
I would say Bijou has pretty nice clerics. A few hours ago I got a buff up to 2298 and my start HP was 800something. I didn't even ask for a buff. You really appreciate clerics (or anyone matter of fact) when they do something nice for you without you even asking for it.
The last few days though, even though the pop is high, there aren't many clerics buffing...maybe because people are enjoying the holidays :P
This thread went from treatment of clerics in servers to talking about buffs lol Well I guess buffs are what clerics are bugged about most. And to stick to this topic, if you haven't seen the winners of the motivational poster contest, you should. Look for the one about endure, I think it's pretty true.

http://www.fiestafan.com/forums/show...&goto=lastpost
crystalblueheart is offline   Reply With Quote