Remember, you MUST register to post on the Fiesta Fan forums. It's completely free to join. Just click HERE to become a member for free!

REGISTER NOW TO REMOVE ALL ADS ON THIS FORUM!

Old 12-07-2010, 04:31 PM   #11
infestation
Crab

infestation is on a distinguished road

I can give you loads of input, just need to know a few things. Also please do not add any additional skill points into the power of Trip. If you want to empower anything do it to the cooldown. Power is a broken part of Trip and Bleed. While I'm actually a fan of the 4 stat system to a degree, I'd say stop your STR free stat, at least for the moment.

What do you mainly do to level now? Solo, duo, full parties if possible?

If you like to solo, do you spend much time in KQs or other instances where you need to play the healing role?

Do you have plans on which prestige class you would like to be?
infestation is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2010, 05:52 PM   #12
Euphoria
Speedy Slime

In-Game Name: Salttt
Current Level: 100
Server: Bijou
Euphoria is on a distinguished road
Like most people have said, your build will be more effective if you concentrate your free stat points on one or two stats based on the kind of cleric you want to be.

I am personally 25SPR rest END and I adore it. My crit rate makes it so if I do solo, I kill slightly faster, but I still have decent HP/def.

I also agree that you should empower the power and cooldown of your main skills before SP. Essentials for any cleric imo, even if you plan on being a str cleric, are:
Power/CD on Heal
Power/CD on Rejuvenate

Other skills you might look into empowering based on the type of cleric you want to be:
power/CD on Bash
SP on heal
SP on rejuv
CD on revive (I don't do this, some people do.)
Duration on Invinc (I also don't do this because the damage cap is usually reached first, but some people do. )

You could also save your skill points to empower CD of quicken at lv67, which is handy when paired with invinc.
Euphoria is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2010, 05:31 AM   #13
seven
Speedy Slime

seven is on a distinguished road
I'm just going to make a guess and imagine you prefer to solo than to be party dependent. If that is not the case then you might dismiss what I will say next.

For Build: Seeing as you are a fan of hybrids I recommend STR (for dmg output) and DEX (for aim and eva). Like others have said above, concentrating on 2 or 3 stats is better than having them spread out so thin.

For Skills:
Heal - power and CD
Bash - power and CD
Trip/Bleed - CD (someone above said power is glitched in here, so I will take their word for it). This is a bit tricky here - are you using both weapons?
Quicken - CD
The rest of skills are up to you, you also shouldn't feel pressured to assign all your points in case you are saving them for later skills.
seven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2010, 04:54 PM   #14
[MMX]MA
Mushroom

Current Level: 43
Server: Teva
[MMX]MA is on a distinguished road
right now ima END:STR with like 3 more points on END, should i spread it around on DEX ro sumpin. and im using a hammer now, and planning to make the switch at 50.
[MMX]MA is offline   Reply With Quote