Remember, you MUST register to post on the Fiesta Fan forums. It's completely free to join. Just click HERE to become a member for free!

REGISTER NOW TO REMOVE ALL ADS ON THIS FORUM!

Old 11-26-2010, 01:49 PM   #1
Wizardcool11
Goblin Swordman

In-Game Name: Yangwu_II; Yangwu_V
Current Level: 64; 26
Server: Bijou
Wizardcool11 is an unknown quantity at this point
Pls give comments

Hi, I am a lev 50 high cleric in bijou. Pls rate my setup. Ty, and pls dun spam FLAMEZ me...

Str+3
Dex+15
End+17
Spr+20

Heal +5str +2sp
Bash+5str +2sp
Trip +3str
And some random stuff too lame to mention
Wizardcool11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2010, 01:54 PM   #2
Wizardcool11
Goblin Swordman

Also, I have ~513 silver... Is it enough for a lev 50cleric? (I have no enhancements and rarely buy scrolls...)
Old 11-26-2010, 03:34 PM   #3
Kaini
Gold Jewel Keeper

Kill The Pop ups Champion!Tournaments Won: 8

In-Game Name: Kaini - Nightshroud - Essai - Shandera
Current Level: 8x - 5x - 3x - 2x
Server: Epith (FTW!)
Kaini is on a distinguished road
You have your points a little spread out.. You should decide what kind of cleric you want to be and concentrate on those. A healer keeps thier points in SPR , while a clank puts them in END and STR. Clerics don't have much use for DEX until the higher levels (if you're going Guardian for example)

I'm sure someone smarter will come around and explain it better in a bit ^^; As for your money, you only need as much as you want to have xD 500 sounds good to me, but someone else might want 5 gold, you know?

Help raise my baby dragons! :3 Click it~
Kaini is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2010, 07:21 PM   #4
FiestaFan93
Ice Vivi

In-Game Name: NorwayDude
Current Level: 4x
Server: Epith
FiestaFan93 is on a distinguished road
How much money you have is not your biggest problem. Your build anyways is kinda random. You should maybe should go END/STR.
Old 11-26-2010, 11:43 PM   #5
Wizardcool11
Goblin Swordman

Uh... Actually, I decided to get 20 dex cuz my accuracy sucked with the hammer. And the strength was just a little bonus. The end was to ensure my sp didn't go to waste cuz the weakest heal in my hotkeys heals 915 hp and I only have 1.6k with endure active. My spirit was not only for sp, but I was hoping for higher crit rate in job advance.....
Old 12-07-2010, 02:13 PM   #6
King_Marlone
Mushroom Fighter

King_Marlone is on a distinguished road
your build is kinda funky and all around the place.
People usually stick to 2 or 3 stats and work on them. Howver the build looks ok and playable.
What I`m concerned about is the sp points on heal and bash. its nice to save sp when u cast those spelld but i think it would better to put points on cooldown time. Since your a cleric your total sp should should grow at a good rate. If youput points on cooldown, you can kill things faster on bash and heal your pt members at a faster rate. That rate my be the differnce between life and "revive please"
King_Marlone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2010, 02:58 PM   #7
jncfreak
Imp

jncfreak is on a distinguished road
What Marlone said, you don't really need sp points reduced on your skills. It's better to increase the elevel of the skill and decrease its cooldown
jncfreak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2010, 03:48 PM   #8
Eloren
Imp

Eloren is on a distinguished road
You definitely need maxed cooldown on Heal, and maxed cooldown on Bash is very handy if you're going to be doing any soloing. I'd save up points to max cooldown and power on Rejuvenate too.
Eloren is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2010, 03:56 PM   #9
Cacophony
Speedy Slime

In-Game Name: Cacophony
Current Level: 110
Server: Apoline
Cacophony is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by Kaini View Post
You have your points a little spread out.. You should decide what kind of cleric you want to be and concentrate on those. A healer keeps thier points in SPR , while a clank puts them in END and STR. Clerics don't have much use for DEX until the higher levels (if you're going Guardian for example)

I'm sure someone smarter will come around and explain it better in a bit ^^; As for your money, you only need as much as you want to have xD 500 sounds good to me, but someone else might want 5 gold, you know?
O.o Idk why you people always seem to think support clerics need spr in build.
It's highly unecessary.

If you're going to be full support it would be best if you went pure end in build, that way when you're in group situations you can focus more on healing your party rather than healing yourself. You can and will draw aggro and you need the def/hp to tank it. If you die as fast as a mage then you're no good for parties.

Empower skills like heal rejuvenate quicken...just about every heal skill (not regens) can/should have cooldown. Heal and rejuve put in power as well. Quicken cd.. Etcetc.

If you want to be a soloer, well I've nothing to add. All of my clerics are full support lol.
Cacophony is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2010, 04:05 PM   #10
Eloren
Imp

Eloren is on a distinguished road
I've got a newbie support cleric who has an end/dex build (50 end 25 dex at level 60). She does quite well with it, and the dex is really nice for evasion.
Eloren is offline   Reply With Quote