Remember, you MUST register to post on the Fiesta Fan forums. It's completely free to join. Just click HERE to become a member for free!

REGISTER NOW TO REMOVE ALL ADS ON THIS FORUM!

Closed Thread

Old 11-28-2007, 11:36 AM   #1
Muon
Mushroom

Muon is on a distinguished road
Low level money making?

Well, i'm relatively new to fiesta (level 11) and the only way i've really found to make any money other than selling 'crafting' items (like dusts and so forth) is to sell the farming/gathering items, like wood sap and herbs. Most of these don't sell for much , and the few that do ... well, they really don't show up very often. I did find one treasure chest, which had a couple of scrolls, some pots and one blue lix. I was pretty happy at the time because hey, a blue lix! I thought that with a find like that I was going to be rich , but its a 42 copper item to the vendor and i was unsure what it would go for out of my own shop. I really don't know much about making any kind of money in this game, but 2 silver doesn't seem like alot , even at level 11. I nearly spent 1s on 3 skills, and I didn't bother buying the wooden horse or riding skill yet. I guess i'm rambling now, but my two questions I guess would be , is there a better way to make money? and the second one is it worth buying the horse?
Old 11-28-2007, 11:55 AM   #2
Zucchini
Naiad Demon

In-Game Name: Zucchini [Cleric]
Current Level: 3x
Server: Teva
Zucchini is a glorious beacon of lightZucchini is a glorious beacon of lightZucchini is a glorious beacon of lightZucchini is a glorious beacon of lightZucchini is a glorious beacon of lightZucchini is a glorious beacon of light
Make stuff. eg. scrolls/pots and sell them. u can make 20+ silver a day like i do. ;D
Old 11-28-2007, 02:08 PM   #3
Spells
Slanderer Phinoflie

In-Game Name: Cleric007
Server: Apoline
Spells is on a distinguished road
If you go into the wiki on the site you'll find the basic money making guide. But I'll try to sum it up for you:

Create an alt character and farm away on starting monsters.
(Cleric is ideal, heal at lvl 3 = money saver)

After 4-6 hours(off and on at your choice) you should be lvl 8-10ish, store every drop in you storage.
(1. Universal storage for all 4 chars per server. 2. Save all gear you accumilate for farming char)

If you haven't already, choose Scroll and Pot creation as your alchemy skills for your main character.
(These skills make pots and scrolls you can mark up for a profit)

Log off farming char. (After storing everything)

Delete char in select screen and remake it.

Repeat cycle as much as you want.

After a few tries you'll have this down. That is how must of us fund our mains who are not clerics to begin with. Usualy after a good few hours of farming I have tons of mats for 5-8 stacks of pots, 3-7 stacks of varrious scrolls. I hope this little summary helped you.

Spells - WizMage LvL 29 Inactive
Sharp_Arrows - Archer LvL 25 Inactive
Old 11-29-2007, 03:13 AM   #4
Kensou
Mushroom

Kensou is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by Spells View Post
If you go into the wiki on the site you'll find the basic money making guide. But I'll try to sum it up for you:

Create an alt character and farm away on starting monsters.
(Cleric is ideal, heal at lvl 3 = money saver)

After 4-6 hours(off and on at your choice) you should be lvl 8-10ish, store every drop in you storage.
(1. Universal storage for all 4 chars per server. 2. Save all gear you accumilate for farming char)

If you haven't already, choose Scroll and Pot creation as your alchemy skills for your main character.
(These skills make pots and scrolls you can mark up for a profit)

Log off farming char. (After storing everything)

Delete char in select screen and remake it.

Repeat cycle as much as you want.

After a few tries you'll have this down. That is how must of us fund our mains who are not clerics to begin with. Usualy after a good few hours of farming I have tons of mats for 5-8 stacks of pots, 3-7 stacks of varrious scrolls. I hope this little summary helped you.
I did this with two clerics, getting them both to level 15. My Fighter specializes in making potions and stones, so with the potion ingredients I made SP stones ( HP Pots are useless for clerics at that level ) and farmed away. I used to stone ingredients to make lix and farmed copper ore on my archer. I made about 80 silver in two days, selling the lix, which was plenty of money for my level 25 archer which had gone broke. The only money I had spent was the tiny amount needed for armor and some stones. I did a few KQs and got a few decent weapons to speed up the process. I killed only greens until their name turned grey. Leveling is slow, but that's not the point. I've still got plenty of money and my archer is almost level 35. Money making is a ton easier at higher levels though. Good luck farming, thats just my two cent.
Old 11-29-2007, 09:33 AM   #5
Xylem
Joker Kebing

In-Game Name: Phloem
Current Level: Shree Ex
Server: Bijou
Xylem is on a distinguished road
That's so complicated :x. I can hardly vend either, since the computer is shared amongst lots of people... I only make money doing quests and selling high level materials that I don't need to the NPC.
Old 11-29-2007, 09:38 AM   #6
Zotius
Spade Guard Trumpy

Tournaments Won: 1

Zotius is on a distinguished road
Well since vending is where all the profits come from, you gotta find a way to do it. Or alternatively you could sell the materials you've gathered but you won't make much of a profit.
Old 11-29-2007, 09:45 AM   #7
Xylem
Joker Kebing

In-Game Name: Phloem
Current Level: Shree Ex
Server: Bijou
Xylem is on a distinguished road
Yea. I already figured it out. I'm just going to sell my mats. There's no other way for me lol.
Old 11-29-2007, 05:10 PM   #8
Spells
Slanderer Phinoflie

In-Game Name: Cleric007
Spells is on a distinguished road
Holidays are coming up, start acting super good for a pc of your own. XD

Spells - WizMage LvL 29 Inactive
Sharp_Arrows - Archer LvL 25 Inactive
Old 11-29-2007, 11:22 PM   #9
Hessah
Hardcore Procrastinator

Burger Time Champion! Cannon Ball Follies 2 Champion!
Tournaments Won: 51

In-Game Name: Hessah / Ble~ehs
Current Level: 91 / 85 / 79 / 65 / 28
Server: Teeeeeee-vah
Hessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond repute
I couldnt see this question being answered so...

Yes~ Hobby is definitely worth buying... (over wooden horse) coz in the long run you dont hv to feed it as much floating stones and u can fly through mobs that i dont want to attack... (when just passing a map, though be cautious about training others)

when u've got the skills u need and the armor u need, i think the next time u should buy is a hobby... (if u're really short of money then get the wooden horse 1st...)

and please note that u cant trade a hobby -.- i bought one for a guildmate and i cant trade/drop/sell it...

G____G

G____GTevaG____G
Heart___G_Hessah_G___Heart
79 - Paladin | 85 - Enchanter | 91 - Scoutxx
Ninja text! For those who's easily amused
I can show you the woooorld!
I don't want to see it!
okay...

Old 11-30-2007, 01:19 AM   #10
Albireo
Ice Vivi

In-Game Name: Albeir (Also Hyonmaru)
Current Level: 48 estimated lvl if no server downs had occured... 523 AND 27%
Albireo is on a distinguished road
If you cant vendor i would find a friend/som1 you know to sell your stuff to and let them sell it overnight, you wont get as much money but at least its more than npc price.

Closed Thread