Remember, you MUST register to post on the Fiesta Fan forums. It's completely free to join. Just click HERE to become a member for free!

REGISTER NOW TO REMOVE ALL ADS ON THIS FORUM!

Closed Thread

Old 07-31-2007, 04:19 PM   #1
FlyingSnow
Mara Pirate Elite

In-Game Name: FlyingSnow
Current Level: 26
Server: Teva
FlyingSnow is on a distinguished road
Recuiting for fighter guild, AND item enchancement testing

i am thinking about making a guild, but more importantly testing out the enchancment systems for fighters. as you all know by now each weapon class has a different pattern so i need people to help me map it out. so far i have a decent maping of the Lvl 15 one hand sword. and the Lvl 20 2hand polearm. anyhelp is nice and if anyoneelse wants to join the guild post here.
IGN: Stick. Resevered for the rest of time.
Sever: Teva.

WHO THE HELL STOLE THE CLAN NAME SNOW! LIKE WTF! STOLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE STEALERRRRRRRR I HATE U!...ok so Rain is the new Snow...THIEF!
Old 08-01-2007, 01:40 AM   #2
Blaaaaaaaah
WONDERCLERIC

Tournaments Won: 15

In-Game Name: Bla~ahs
Current Level: 7x
Blaaaaaaaah has disabled reputation
So you were the guy I sold Lix's to the other day! Well I'm not a fighter so I guess I'm not joining but if you need anymore Lix's I'll save mine up for you, since I just dug out a heap of copper ore yesterday.
Old 08-01-2007, 10:49 AM   #3
jupboy3x4
Mushroom

In-Game Name: Sw0rd
jupboy3x4 is on a distinguished road
i dont get what you are saying clearly , but i'm a lvl 20 fighter , I just broke my lvl 20 , 2 handed-sword and now i'm bankrup ^^
Old 08-01-2007, 11:45 AM   #4
chinhchinh
Zombie Master

IGN: MeNoEnglish
Level: 20

Wait, what do you plan on naming the guild?
Old 08-01-2007, 01:13 PM   #5
a.L
A to the R to the K

a.L has much to be proud ofa.L has much to be proud ofa.L has much to be proud ofa.L has much to be proud ofa.L has much to be proud ofa.L has much to be proud ofa.L has much to be proud ofa.L has much to be proud ofa.L has much to be proud ofa.L has much to be proud of
It really depends on the name, if I'm going to join a guild. I don't like unoriginal/unimaginative ones, like "DarkDragons" for example.
Old 08-01-2007, 11:09 PM   #6
FlyingSnow
Mara Pirate Elite

In-Game Name: FlyingSnow
Current Level: 26
FlyingSnow is on a distinguished road
i just made it b4 the severdowntime, its called Snow. anyways i decided to stop the testing becaseu in 2 days i burned over 900silvers -_-". and all i maped out 100% were to +4s on 2hand axes, and to +6 on 1hand swords. and i found out quite a bit but i only sharing the info with a select few of if i like you . i guessing my guild is going to be private >_<. dont really like the people that play all day to grind on a CB lol...they're weird.
IGN: Stick. Resevered for the rest of time.
Sever: Teva.

WHO THE HELL STOLE THE CLAN NAME SNOW! LIKE WTF! STOLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE STEALERRRRRRRR I HATE U!...ok so Rain is the new Snow...THIEF!
Old 08-02-2007, 07:13 PM   #7
Fantasy
Hero Slime

Fantasy is on a distinguished road
hey, its enemy ^.^, let me in
Old 08-02-2007, 07:23 PM   #8
rokaraged
Naiad Demon

In-Game Name: Renin
Current Level: Renin- TEVA THE RENIN ON BIJOU IS A IMPOSTER
Server: SANITY IS FOR THE WEAK!!
rokaraged will become famous soon enoughrokaraged will become famous soon enough
Its kinda extremely late to start a guild, theres so many guilds atm and there are barely anyone not isn't in a guild. The lack of constant influx of new players (because of CB) is the root to this...
The meaning of victory is not to defeat your enemy but to destroy him, to eradicate him from living memory, to leave no remnant of his endeavours, to crush utterly his every achievement and remove from all record his every trace of existence. From that defeat no enemy can recover. That is the meaning of victory.
Old 08-03-2007, 06:01 AM   #9
chinhchinh
Zombie Master

Originally Posted by rokaraged View Post
Its kinda extremely late to start a guild, theres so many guilds atm and there are barely anyone not isn't in a guild. The lack of constant influx of new players (because of CB) is the root to this...
Yeah, new players are the cause of more guilds now.

And yes, you have out-spammed me. Also misspelled my name.
Old 08-03-2007, 10:28 AM   #10
+Tequila+
Blue Clover Trumpy

In-Game Name: Braver
Current Level: 126
Server: Wildlands(PvP)
+Tequila+ will become famous soon enough+Tequila+ will become famous soon enough
Send a message via AIM to +Tequila+ Send a message via MSN to +Tequila+
Actually its not so bad to start a guild a new group of invites went out AN Kezz says they are tryin to fill the server to Capacity so if people apply soon they will be accepted.

Jade Dynasty:Braver:13X:Balo
-Heaven Alliance Captain:Stardust Marshall-
Closed Thread