Remember, you MUST register to post on the Fiesta Fan forums. It's completely free to join. Just click HERE to become a member for free!

REGISTER NOW TO REMOVE ALL ADS ON THIS FORUM!

Closed Thread

Old 03-10-2008, 02:01 PM   #21
Enraya
WONDERARCHER

Server: Teva
Enraya is a splendid one to beholdEnraya is a splendid one to beholdEnraya is a splendid one to beholdEnraya is a splendid one to beholdEnraya is a splendid one to beholdEnraya is a splendid one to beholdEnraya is a splendid one to behold

Taking down a cleric the same level as me is pretty hard >3< Especially since they cure my poisons, darn them D<

In terms of which class peaks at which point, I think fighters are probably the most balanced out of all four classes; I can't really see a super weak or strong point with them. Just about the same with clerics, but with archers it's pretty obvious they start to weaken out by 60+ (from all the complaints we're getting >3<), the same time that mages start to get stronger.

{ enraya ! }
Old 03-10-2008, 04:38 PM   #22
O-mie
Lilian's Maid

Tournaments Won: 1

In-Game Name: Omies (5x Cleric) Fable (4x Archer)
Current Level: OVER 900000000
O-mie is a splendid one to beholdO-mie is a splendid one to beholdO-mie is a splendid one to beholdO-mie is a splendid one to beholdO-mie is a splendid one to beholdO-mie is a splendid one to beholdO-mie is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via AIM to O-mie Send a message via MSN to O-mie
Mm yeah. I think archers should have an increase in their str and crit. The whole idea behind a flimsy class is they're supposed to make up for it with a high amount of something else, lol.

"Stand up for what you believe is right, even if you're standing alone."

Omies [5x Cleric] Fable [4x Archer] Omie [1x Mage] Wigglytuff [2x Fighter]
Teva

Nakama //GrandPaprika // Symphony
O-mie's Art Gallery || Sketch-Blog

Old 03-10-2008, 08:05 PM   #23
Wynaro
Blue Crab

Indestructo Helicopter Champion!Tournaments Won: 3

In-Game Name: Wynaro
Current Level: 55 Mage
Wynaro is a jewel in the roughWynaro is a jewel in the roughWynaro is a jewel in the rough
Cool down time for Archers AoE skills will be lowered. (This is the first step to working on Class Balance Issues). More to come...

This was part of the march goodies to come thread in announcements. Who knows what the more to come will entail for the archers!
Old 03-10-2008, 08:57 PM   #24
O-mie
Lilian's Maid

O-mie is a splendid one to beholdO-mie is a splendid one to beholdO-mie is a splendid one to beholdO-mie is a splendid one to beholdO-mie is a splendid one to beholdO-mie is a splendid one to beholdO-mie is a splendid one to behold
If you play an archer you'll realize how worthless that change is, lmao. Archer aoe does like....200ish? Its EXTREMELY weak. x_o You know why I actually bought the skill in the end?

To AOE slimes with lilian. LOL.

Teva

Old 03-10-2008, 09:03 PM   #25
Ivramire
Where shall we wander?

Ivramire has much to be proud ofIvramire has much to be proud ofIvramire has much to be proud ofIvramire has much to be proud ofIvramire has much to be proud ofIvramire has much to be proud ofIvramire has much to be proud ofIvramire has much to be proud ofIvramire has much to be proud ofIvramire has much to be proud of
Don't make them more like mages, make their single-target skills and DoT's stronger/lower cool-time. Problem is, people will still be wanting Mages 60+ over Archers because of their AoE abilities. Only thing that might balance that out is giving Archers their Crit party-buff or stronger AoE DoTs.
Old 03-10-2008, 09:06 PM   #26
O-mie
Lilian's Maid

They really should lessen the time on their normal skills. `-` You think mage = damage archer = speed, but they don't get much speed thar.

Teva

Old 03-10-2008, 10:42 PM   #27
Wynaro
Blue Crab

Indestructo Helicopter Champion!Tournaments Won: 3

In-Game Name: Wynaro
Current Level: 55 Mage
Wynaro is a jewel in the roughWynaro is a jewel in the roughWynaro is a jewel in the rough
More to come tho!! We can only speculate
Old 03-10-2008, 10:54 PM   #28
Hessah
Hardcore Procrastinator

Burger Time Champion! Cannon Ball Follies 2 Champion!
Tournaments Won: 51

In-Game Name: Hessah / Ble~ehs
Current Level: 91 / 85 / 79 / 65 / 28
Server: Teeeeeee-vah
Hessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by lvramire View Post
Don't make them more like mages, make their single-target skills and DoT's stronger/lower cool-time. Problem is, people will still be wanting Mages 60+ over Archers because of their AoE abilities. Only thing that might balance that out is giving Archers their Crit party-buff or stronger AoE DoTs.
Totally agree!!!!

G____G

G____GTevaG____G
Heart___G_Hessah_G___Heart
79 - Paladin | 85 - Enchanter | 91 - Scoutxx
Ninja text! For those who's easily amused
I can show you the woooorld!
I don't want to see it!
okay...

Old 03-12-2008, 10:24 AM   #29
aLvhin
Mini Greenky

aLvhin is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by mikey3536 View Post
it seems in alot of games the hunter/archers are usually a "weaker" class
not all. one MMORPG games that i know / played, archer is more dominant class, in PvP or in PvM. they have the more than 8 skills to kill a mobs. supports skills like defense/shield increase, summon wolf up to lvl 5, hide skill for 30 sec, skill that can grab a mobs in 15 sec, can decrease the sp of another class. also the first class to lvl 99.

IGN: aLain3
Current level: 4x
Guild: [iiNNOCENCEx]
I trust everyone. It's the devil inside them I don't trust.

Thanks to Kitager for the Siggy

Last edited by aLvhin; 03-12-2008 at 10:33 AM..
Old 03-14-2008, 01:35 PM   #30
Ringetsu
Phino

In-Game Name: Ringetsu
Current Level: 79
Server: Apoline
Ringetsu is on a distinguished road
i think in bk archers have way more skills n abilities that will stune u hold u in place while they murder u :/ they have uber high evasion as well as decent amount of hp compared to mage :s they are like the most powerful class in pvp :P
Closed Thread