Remember, you MUST register to post on the Fiesta Fan forums. It's completely free to join. Just click HERE to become a member for free!

REGISTER NOW TO REMOVE ALL ADS ON THIS FORUM!

Closed Thread

Old 01-13-2009, 11:45 PM   #1
Blaaaaaaaah
WONDERCLERIC

Tournaments Won: 15

In-Game Name: Bla~ahs
Current Level: 7x
Server: Teva
Blaaaaaaaah has disabled reputation
[Outspark]Fiesta Content Preview - What's Coming in 2009?

We never stop bringing great new content to Fiesta, so there's always something fun and exciting right around the corner!

It should come as no surprise that we have big plans for 2009, and have lots of cool new content lined up for the coming months. Check out the preview below to get a glimpse at some of the big things coming to Fiesta in the first part of 2009, and stop by the Fiesta Q&A on the Outspark Blog to get even more insight into what's in store for Fiesta in 2009!

Instance Dungeon - Dragon's Tomb

The great dragon king Cornelius is stirring in his tomb. A dark and mysterious force has revived the dragon's spirit, and his phantom is threatening to raise another dragon army and unleash destruction on the world of Isya once again! It's up to the world's greatest heroes to band together and strike Cornelius down for good!

Dragon's Tomb is a new kind of Fiesta dungeon - an instance dungeon! This new feature lets you and your party of fellow adventurers fight through your very own "instanced" copy of the map, meaning that the dungeon - all its traps, treasures, and monsters - is yours alone to explore.

There are no level requirements, so get ready to grab your friends and guildmates and journey to Dragon's Tomb to be one of the first to unlock the dungeon's secrets.

Look for the Instance Dungeon feature in a Fiesta patch soon!

Other cool new features coming in 2009:

Permanent Mounts
Tired of riding in style for a limited time? Permanent Mounts are a great way to permanently pimp your ride.

New Consumables
Be stronger, faster, and fight longer with powerful new potions, charms, and power-ups.

Weapon Skins
Customize your weapons with cool premium weapon skins!

Free Expansion: Level 105
Get ready to conquer the next great Fiesta challenge! New levels, new items, new monsters, new maps!

Looking for more info on upcoming Fiesta features and content? Check out our Q&A with the Fiesta team on the Outspark Blog now!

Source

-------------------------

Some extra stuff about the upcoming features

Quote:
We’ve heard there’s a new weapon skinning system coming to Fiesta. How does that work?

The weapon skinning system allows players to customize the visual appearance of their weapon the same way premium character costumes let players customize their gear. You can equip a weapon skin and the graphic replaces your current weapon. Besides looking cool, weapon skins will also enhance your stats (such as increasing your critical rate).

And you’re also introducing a new instance dungeon system to Fiesta. Can you give us some details on this new feature
?

We’re adding a new instance dungeon to fiesta - Dragon’s Tomb!

Players can team up with their friends and guildmates and enter an exclusive dungeon map just for their party. Your party will be the only group in your version of the dungeon, so you can hunt and level peacefully. This new feature will give players a whole new way to play Fiesta.

You released the free level 89 expansion for Fiesta in June that raised the level cap and brought new areas, items, and skills to the game. What are your plans for Fiesta’s next expansion?

We’re planning on increasing the level cap in Fiesta to 105 in the first quarter of 2009. Of course, we’re not just going to increase the level cap without adding tons of new content to the game. With this expansion, we’ll be introducing new skills, maps, and a new tier of items.

What other exciting new content do you have planned for Fiesta?

After we increase the level cap, we’re planning on releasing the housing system. Players will be able to decorate their homes and unwind with their friends after a long day of battling monsters.

Source.

----------------------

YESS I like the sound of this instance dungeon!

Last edited by Blaaaaaaaah; 01-14-2009 at 12:18 AM.. Reason: Added stuff.
Old 01-13-2009, 11:48 PM   #2
a.L
A to the R to the K

a.L has much to be proud ofa.L has much to be proud ofa.L has much to be proud ofa.L has much to be proud ofa.L has much to be proud ofa.L has much to be proud ofa.L has much to be proud ofa.L has much to be proud ofa.L has much to be proud ofa.L has much to be proud of
Sweet.
Old 01-13-2009, 11:50 PM   #3
Hessah
Hardcore Procrastinator

Burger Time Champion! Cannon Ball Follies 2 Champion!
Tournaments Won: 51

In-Game Name: Hessah / Ble~ehs
Current Level: 91 / 85 / 79 / 65 / 28
Server: Teeeeeee-vah
Hessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond repute
That's interesting... so wont run through that map with "randoms"?

I like the sound of permanent mount actually...

and weapon skin sounds kinda cool too...

G____G

G____GTevaG____G
Heart___G_Hessah_G___Heart
79 - Paladin | 85 - Enchanter | 91 - Scoutxx
Ninja text! For those who's easily amused
I can show you the woooorld!
I don't want to see it!
okay...

Old 01-13-2009, 11:50 PM   #4
Hraesvelg
Blaaaaaah 2 u 2

In-Game Name: Hraesvelg
Current Level: 6X
Hraesvelg is a glorious beacon of lightHraesvelg is a glorious beacon of lightHraesvelg is a glorious beacon of lightHraesvelg is a glorious beacon of lightHraesvelg is a glorious beacon of light
The KQs are already instances. I guess this will be a single-party instance, perhaps without starting at set times? I'd imagine the parties would be able to start whenever they're formed? It'll be interesting to see how it's handled.
Old 01-13-2009, 11:58 PM   #5
MikeyG
Touch all the butts

Tournaments Won: 10

In-Game Name: lnfamous
Current Level: 6x
MikeyG has disabled reputation
Send a message via Skype™ to MikeyG
Daang, the instance sounds cool.
I actually do wish i still had my account ^^
Old 01-13-2009, 11:59 PM   #6
Blaaaaaaaah
WONDERCLERIC

Originally Posted by Hraesvelg View Post
The KQs are already instances. I guess this will be a single-party instance, perhaps without starting at set times? I'd imagine the parties would be able to start whenever they're formed? It'll be interesting to see how it's handled.
Hopefully.. and I hope there isn't a "limited" number of parties that can go in. o-o like the wedding map.. but I'm assuming that's a big different?

I like the idea of no level limits and just your party. We can play with anyone we want in a "KQ"! xD!
Old 01-14-2009, 12:14 AM   #7
MikeyG
Touch all the butts

Tournaments Won: 10

In-Game Name: lnfamous
Current Level: 6x
MikeyG has disabled reputation
Send a message via Skype™ to MikeyG
Originally Posted by Blaaaaaaaah View Post
Hopefully.. and I hope there isn't a "limited" number of parties that can go in. o-o like the wedding map.. but I'm assuming that's a big different?

I like the idea of no level limits and just your party. We can play with anyone we want in a "KQ"! xD!
Hopefully they follow all the other mmo's
and make it like a full party, as many can go in at once.
Like WoW etc.
Old 01-14-2009, 12:15 AM   #8
Hyper
Sucked back into the 'net

In-Game Name: An occupation
Current Level: 8 hours a day
Server: 4reL-lyfe
Hyper is infamous around these partsHyper is infamous around these partsHyper is infamous around these partsHyper is infamous around these partsHyper is infamous around these partsHyper is infamous around these partsHyper is infamous around these parts
"Weapon skins"?
Old 01-14-2009, 12:19 AM   #9
Blaaaaaaaah
WONDERCLERIC

Originally Posted by Hyper View Post
"Weapon skins"?
Check my first post again, I added some stuff.
Old 01-14-2009, 12:48 AM   #10
Kenryuu
Orc

In-Game Name: Kenryuu, Shiraiyuki
Current Level: 48, 60 <3
Server: Epith
Kenryuu is on a distinguished road
I hope the "weapons skins" are the cash shop weapons

Thanks Loveless :3
Closed Thread