Remember, you MUST register to post on the Fiesta Fan forums. It's completely free to join. Just click HERE to become a member for free!

REGISTER NOW TO REMOVE ALL ADS ON THIS FORUM!

Closed Thread

Old 10-02-2011, 02:39 AM   #21
Lucky
Speedy Slime

Lucky is on a distinguished road

ID: Lukasz_Lucky

Oh... four years already... can you imagine, being with Fiesta for all these years? So many things happened... cap raises, new instance dungeons, new quests, new maps, new friends, new adventures, new experiences!
If I think about it... so many things happened that I can't remember everything.
I could write about how I reached Prestige or completed my Leviathan Nest set... we may consider it as a great accomplishment, which is true, but there is something greater.

Back in the ol' days... when I was still a little player who didn't know a lot about Fiesta... during the 105 cap, in January... actually, everything started earlier...

We were two fellow players playing in their own world. We had never met each other. I was chillin' out with my homies (shout out to Milky guild on Teva!), with my friends in Burning Rock. We were doing those repeats over and over, as we didn't have Dragon's Tomb repeat yet. Me and my friend Patrick_Star (pink afro guy) who is now inactive, he was of great help. I can remember our great time doing Ruby Guardian's Hair quest. It went amazingly well, and I still remember when he gave me the godly armor we found. I am still thankful to him. Pujaliscious... oh we did chat a lot back in the days. We were racing to 91, and then to Prestige. (I am sorry, but I won ) We were once doing a certain quest, and she partied her friend, Mariena_Girl. I had met her before, but I didn't really get to chat with her. She was just a cleric, and Puja's friend. We've met a few more times for more quests, it was Puja who invited her everytime. At some point, we started to laugh and talk about anything and everything in party chat. I thought, well why not add her to my friend list?

Days had passed, I kept chillin' with my homies, and started to chat a little more with Mariena and we started to quest togheter from time to time... actually, she helped me when I was squishy Everyday day, we chatted even more, talked about more things, and learned more about each other. We level'd togheter a few times, I was a little higher back then, but we helped each other. I then realised, well, I can't be single in Fiesta forever... I started to wonder if she would marry me... sadly, she already had the marriage buff! I thought... well I have nothing to lose, and it's just a game afterall, so I asked her about her hubby, and to my surprise, he wasn't active in Fiesta! So I asked her if she would like to marry me, I have to say I had a Wedding Application to use anyways... so she said she would! Too true to be good? Maybe... but she applied for the divorce!

Ten days later... on January 27th 2010, we got married in Fiesta
(Wedding thread with screenies: http://www.outspark.com/forums/showthread.php?t=243582 ) Many friends joined the wedding, and we had lots of fun! Since that day, we have been togheter, we have level'd to Prestige togheter and went through a lot of deaths togheter. Today, I am a level 105 Knight, and she is a 104 Guardian. We have completed our Leviathan Nest sets togheter. We keep stalking each other in-game... but these old times seem to fade...

I miss you~
Old 10-02-2011, 06:40 AM   #22
Yosei
Corgi Addict

In-Game Name: Cubyrop(WoW)
Current Level: 85
Server: Maelstrom
Yosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud of
Send a message via AIM to Yosei Send a message via Yahoo to Yosei
Closing this for now. The contest entry time is up No editing your entries (we will be able to see when you last edited your post).

Keep an eye out for an announcement for the winners!
Closed Thread