Remember, you MUST register to post on the Fiesta Fan forums. It's completely free to join. Just click HERE to become a member for free!

REGISTER NOW TO REMOVE ALL ADS ON THIS FORUM!

Closed Thread

Old 04-02-2011, 12:18 AM   #21
Rightclaw
DFO has my heart <3

Tournaments Won: 1

In-Game Name: Yuki ^o^
Current Level: Yuki ^o^
Server: Yuki ^o^
Rightclaw has disabled reputation
Send a message via MSN to Rightclaw

Might as well extend the event for 24 more hours. Submission time ends tomorrow at 6 PM PST.
Old 04-02-2011, 04:11 AM   #22
crystalblueheart
Vampire Bat

In-Game Name: crystablueheart,_Nagisa_Furukawa,
Current Level: 83/48
Server: Bijou
crystalblueheart is on a distinguished road
yay thanx XD I was trying to submit it and FF went down and I was all mad and stuff. Lol I posted it on the OS website so you could see that I posted by 6 :P Anyways here it is...

Just a quick note - don't ask why I decided on mini pets ^^
THE GATES
LEVELS 50-110 (More on that below)
45 Players
1/2 hour (30 minutes) - For the 1st 2 parts
PvE & PvP

First of all, players in levels 50-110 will be able to participate. There will be instances for level sets 50-60, 61-70, 71-80, 81-90, 91-100, and 101-110. These KQ's will run every 4 hours (all of the instances will be available every 4 hours).
--------------------------------------------------------------------------

You are teleported into a room with the other players of the same class. Fighters with fighters, mages with mages, etc.

Part 1: Class Showdown - 10 Minutes
You will have to fight it out (this is where the PvP comes in) and be one of the last 5 of your class to survive. You are given 10 minutes to do so; if you are done prior, you will just wait out the time in the room. If more than 5 are alive at the end, the people with the higher HP % left will move on. When you are done with this, an annoucement will alert you that you will have made it to the main part of the KQ. A gate will appear, and you will be teleported to the next room.

Part 2: Mini Pets?!?! - 20 Minutes
There you will meet the other survivors (25 of you all total,, 5 from each class). There is another gate, but in order to unlock it, you need to find 5 mini pets.
You will need to use your pickaxe and mine the 20 ores until you find a mini pet. About 10 of the ores on the (very small) map contain mini pets, but there are only 5 ones that will "fit" correctly. Whoever finds the mini pet must "wear" it, and then walk up to the gate and click on the door. If it is one of the correct ones, the door will open slightly and glow blue. If you are incorrect, the door will glow red and a mob (about 10) of monsters will spawn and come out of the door. They will become harder and harder, depending on how many mini pets you pick incorrectly. They will start at level 85 and increase by 1 level every time you choose the wrong mini pet. If you are able to find all 5 mini pets and unlock the door, the boss monster will appear (3 levels higher than the max level of your KQ). This final boss could be an old boss from
another KQ but a much higher level of it. Defeat him/her you will be teleported to the last room.

Part 3: MINING TIME!
There, you will be able to mine ore for high level mats (separate from the rewards below) for 1 minute. There is a small chance that you will mine a permanent mini pet, with stat boosts from +5 each stat to +20. These mini pets are unique to the KQ (all level instances will have the opportunity to get the same mini pets). After, you will be teleported to Uruga, and your victory will be announced across the server

REWARDS:
2% Enhanced blue weapon
3% A 30 Day Costume (worth up to 3000sc - randomized, you can't choose)
5% Blue Weapon of your class & level
5% Perfect Blue Mile (specific to the level of your current weapon. Exception: If you level during the kq and the level of your new weapon will affect the blue mile, it will be adjusted accordingly)
10% Blue Jewelry
10% 30 Day Mini House (random; from SC store)
30% Enhanced green weapon (up to +3)
35% Various HQ Mats

***Your exp won will be randomized; it is possible to level right after this KQ. The exp will not be less than 25% needed for your level.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------
I typed on my other post a while ago that I was at a certain %....the % finished a while ago but this other box popped up and keeps filling up the bars....it's still going. I'm glad I had something else to do to occupy me xD

Last edited by crystalblueheart; 04-02-2011 at 05:17 AM..
Old 04-03-2011, 12:25 AM   #23
Rightclaw
DFO has my heart <3

In-Game Name: Yuki ^o^
Current Level: Yuki ^o^
Server: Yuki ^o^
Rightclaw has disabled reputation
Send a message via MSN to Rightclaw
Thanks for the entries! Winner should be announced sometime tomorrow.