Remember, you MUST register to post on the Fiesta Fan forums. It's completely free to join. Just click HERE to become a member for free!

REGISTER NOW TO REMOVE ALL ADS ON THIS FORUM!

Old 02-15-2013, 06:24 PM   #1
walkernite
Slime

walkernite is on a distinguished road
Need build help

I'm making a level 46 perm trickster but i have no build for it. any ideas for what the best build will be? Also one more question a little less related to this how often is the spawn of ggk after each death?
walkernite is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2013, 06:53 PM   #2
TonTon49O
Hero Slime

TonTon49O is on a distinguished road
Hey Walker I would personally choose a dex-str(str or end) build. Because dex is OP and makes u pretty much invincible if you stack it enough! and it would totally suck as trix not to be able to hit with ur big attacks! And str or end for some base power in just some stat other than dex, because you have to be able to either kill your enemy before they kill you, or just live long enough for them, not to be able to kill you before you stack your souls and smack them...

Im sorry but i know nothing about GGK, cant help u with that one...

this is my suggestion of a build. I mainly say "dex" because i know good dex-builds can hit 100% of all attacks and dogde like 70% of non dex-builders attacks, if it is stacked properly unno! Hope this helped.. good luck making the perm
TonTon49O is offline   Reply With Quote