Remember, you MUST register to post on the Fiesta Fan forums. It's completely free to join. Just click HERE to become a member for free!

REGISTER NOW TO REMOVE ALL ADS ON THIS FORUM!

Old 01-10-2013, 04:24 AM   #11
a.L
A to the R to the K

a.L has much to be proud ofa.L has much to be proud ofa.L has much to be proud ofa.L has much to be proud ofa.L has much to be proud ofa.L has much to be proud ofa.L has much to be proud ofa.L has much to be proud ofa.L has much to be proud ofa.L has much to be proud of

It does feel different at first but you'll get used to it; Dragon Nest was like that for me
a.L is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2013, 08:15 AM   #12
Loveless
Super Moderator

In-Game Name: Espei
Loveless has disabled reputation
Once you get used to action combat you just can't really go back to the tab target games. I also use a Naga mouse to play the game which I think makes it easier.

@Yosei: Doing pretty good actually. My guild and I are trying to take down the end-game instance and have recently started taking part in the vanarchy system.

If you guys are trying it out and want a guild come February feel free to catch me in-game.

And yeah, really hope Blade & Soul will go into beta this year... hopefully very soon. I tried it out on a (different) server and even with all their bugs it's awesome. Not to mention I can play that game with full graphics with no lag or FPS issues. Much more optimized graphic-wise than TERA.
Loveless is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2013, 08:22 AM   #13
a.L
A to the R to the K

a.L has much to be proud ofa.L has much to be proud ofa.L has much to be proud ofa.L has much to be proud ofa.L has much to be proud ofa.L has much to be proud ofa.L has much to be proud ofa.L has much to be proud ofa.L has much to be proud ofa.L has much to be proud of
This game is massive...
Old 02-01-2013, 05:07 PM   #14
Yosei
Corgi Addict

In-Game Name: Cubyrop(WoW)
Current Level: 85
Server: Maelstrom
Yosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud of
Send a message via AIM to Yosei Send a message via Yahoo to Yosei
Any news on when tera is officially free?
Yosei is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2013, 02:03 AM   #15
a.L
A to the R to the K

5th Feb?
Old 02-02-2013, 07:39 AM   #16
a.L
A to the R to the K

There are people talking about Fiesta on global chat lol
Old 02-02-2013, 03:26 PM   #17
Yosei
Corgi Addict

In-Game Name: Cubyrop(WoW)
Current Level: 85
Server: Maelstrom
Yosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud of
Send a message via AIM to Yosei Send a message via Yahoo to Yosei
Huh. I googled all over looking for the previously. They must have recently announced it.
Yosei is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2013, 12:43 AM   #18
Loveless
Super Moderator

Oh yeah, February 5th is the date. Game and site will be down from the 4th at 7AM PST and will be back up again on the 5th at roughly 7AM PST.

Here's the patch notes on what's to come:
http://tera.enmasse.com/news/patch-n...g-patch-190402

Most probably won't make too much sense for new players but yeah. In recent kTERA notes they've also released cosmetic pets that pick up items and whatever else. Lots of stuff incoming with a free game I suppose.

Founders, ones who had bought the game at one point get some perks. You can also pay 15$ a month for Elite status to get further perks in-game.

Our group is stupidly excited for this patch because of the new content and especially those class balances/changes. xD
Old 02-03-2013, 02:02 AM   #19
a.L
A to the R to the K

Which class is better for solo play? I'm kinda tossing up between archer and slayer
Old 02-05-2013, 04:16 AM   #20
Loveless
Super Moderator

Slayer is the easiest class. Once you get this skill called Overhand Strike at 18(??) you'll just faceroll everything. It's also one of the hardest hitting classes.

Archer is not bad leveling and can solo just as well. They will be receiving some balancing this patch so their MP issues are supposed to be "fixed"... and they even received iframes for their Backstep.

But yeah, down right power the Slayers win. I haven't leveled a Slayer but I never got them past 30 because I found their play style boring. I much prefer my Archer.

If any of you guys are planning on playing and would like some help feel free to catch me in-game. I'm on the Tempest Reach server. But starting on the new one with the rest isn't a bad idea either.