Remember, you MUST register to post on the Fiesta Fan forums. It's completely free to join. Just click HERE to become a member for free!

REGISTER NOW TO REMOVE ALL ADS ON THIS FORUM!

Closed Thread

Old 08-11-2008, 12:49 PM   #1
Belpheron
Bored Imp

In-Game Name: Stikitank, Appocalypse, Belpheron, Mallaya
Current Level: 1X / 1 / 2X / 1
Server: Epith
Belpheron is on a distinguished road
My fisrt Week-end doing KQ !!!

Hi everyone !!

It's been 1 week now im playing Fiesta Online and i have to say it rock !!!
My cleric is now lvl 23 and succesfully did the job change quest at lvl 20. That quest was funny.... i loved to kick my own asses

Yesterday i was doing a KQ .... the one with Pirate Mara.
When we arrive where we have to fight the first fake Mara & Marlone, everybody shout Def to see who will be tanking.... as always i shouted mine ( witch was 184 atm ). I was the highest Def & highest HP but they didn't let me tank cause im a Cleric and they told me that cleric suck at tanking . ( my built is 1:1 END/SPR ). So we chose a warrior with less defence and HP than me.... A couple minutes & rev later we were only 5 left... 2 Cleric 1 mage 1 archer and a Warrior.( every other member have been triple owned by mara and i was the only one to rev so i wasn't able to rev everyone before they got warp to town.)The warrior and archer leaved the KQ because they tought it was the end.... ( in fact they were right... ).
As a desesperated move i asked the other Cleric and the mage if they would like to give a try at Mara ( we were 3 at this moment ). They agreed so i buffed my self up. Used every possible scroll i got. So we start the fight and you know what....we pwnd her No joke....ok it took like 12-15 minute fighting and cost about 5silver in scroll , HP/SP pot and stones ( used 28HP stone and 13 SP ) but we killed MARA !!!!. I didn't even loose agro !! I was the highest lvl ( 23 ).

With a lot more time we would have ended this KQ at 3.

It may not look like an extreme experience for you experienced players but for my noobiness it was !!!! I was really proud of my self.

So that was my story.

I love this game !

Cleric's FTW !!!!!

Belpheron

P.S : Pardon my poor English...im a French Canadian and my English su..

Last edited by Belpheron; 08-11-2008 at 12:50 PM.. Reason: grammar
Old 08-11-2008, 01:18 PM   #2
Spirit
complete once again

Tournaments Won: 11

In-Game Name: Spirit_of_Water, Spirit_of_Earth, Spirit_of_Fire, Spirit_of_Wind, Spirit_of_Sky
Current Level: Level 101 Guardian, Level 70 Fighter, Level 90 Mage, Level 89 Archer, Level 72 Trickster
Server: Teva
Spirit has disabled reputation
Glad you are enjoying the game. And we all still our proud newbie moments!!

Spirit_of_Water- -Spirit_of_Earth- -Spirit_of_Fire- -Spirit_of_Wind- -Spirit_of_Sky
x101xxxxxxxxxxx70xxxxxxxxxx90xxxxxxxxxx89xxxxxxxxxxx72
Old 08-11-2008, 01:48 PM   #3
a.L
A to the R to the K

a.L has much to be proud ofa.L has much to be proud ofa.L has much to be proud ofa.L has much to be proud ofa.L has much to be proud ofa.L has much to be proud ofa.L has much to be proud ofa.L has much to be proud ofa.L has much to be proud ofa.L has much to be proud of
Good effort. Better luck next time. :)
Old 08-16-2008, 03:33 PM   #4
Yasukai
Gang Imp

In-Game Name: Yasukai
Current Level: 40
Yasukai is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by a.L View Post
Good effort. Better luck next time. :)
Why better luck next time, they killed her i thought? or did they mean they killed the fakie mara.

Well done for doing it though its a wonderful feeling when you complete a KQ with only a handfull of people left
Old 08-17-2008, 12:15 AM   #5
Blaaaaaaaah
WONDERCLERIC

Tournaments Won: 15

In-Game Name: Bla~ahs
Current Level: 7x
Blaaaaaaaah has disabled reputation
Yeahhhh! Go clankers! That's why I'm so addicted to KQs. Just accomplishing something that seems impossible makes me feel proud. 8D Grats!